Sick of injuries messing up your bets? Wish you didn’t add a certain selection to your acca? Starting 11 not as you expected? Well now you’ve got a way out…
Betting giants Bet365 have rolled out an exciting new ‘Edit Bet’ feature. Building upon the bookies’ long established cash out facility, the new Edit Bet feature allows customers to alter both pre-match and in-play accumulators by removing, swapping or adding selections.
What is Edit Bet at Bet365?
Bet365’s Edit Bet feature is an innovative utilisation of the existing cash out facility. In order to edit a bet, a customer’s initial wager is cashed out and their newly altered bet is placed using the cash out amount as the stake.
Editing a bet is only possible when cash out is available for all unsettled selections within the original bet and the outcome of the original bet is not determined (so you can’t do it when markets are suspended).
You can make multiple changes to a bet as part of one single Edit Bet request – including removing, adding and swapping selections – and there are also no limits placed upon the number of times any one bet can be edited.
If all of that has got you excited about the new feature, you will want to read on and find out exactly how to use it…
How To Edit Your Bet
- Visit the Bet365 website and log into your account.
- Tab the ‘edit bet’ button on your ‘cash out’ tab (top right corner).
- To add a selection click the ‘+ add selections’ option and select the bet to add as you would when you first placed the bet, save and confirm to update your bet.
- To make a swap click the selection to swap on your betslip and a popup window will appear which lets you change you bet within the same market, when finished save and confirm.
- To remove a selection all you need to do is hit the ‘X’ icon after tapping the ‘edit bet’ button (if you make a mistake hit the ‘undo’ button).
Please note: whilst a bet is being edited – whether that be to add, remove or swap a selection – the Edit Bet view will not show any already settled selections. These selections, if they are part of the bet being edited, will still be catered for in the cash out calculation which is made in the process of editing the bet.
Edit Bet Terms & Conditions
The above information should provide a good overview of Bet365’s Edit Bet feature and how it works. As with any element of online gambling, however, it is also subject to an array of terms and conditions and the following are some of the most notable:
- Customers resident in Australia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic or Italy are not eligible to use the feature.
- The feature is offered on selected events, fixtures and markets across a variety of different sports.
- A time delay occurs when validating an Edit Bet request. If any price changes or a market is suspended during this delay, the request may not be successful.
- The Edit Bet feature is not available for any each-way bets.
- When a bet is edited, the initial bet stake does not count towards any offers with turnover requirements. The new stake, however, can count providing that the altered selections still meet with the offer’s qualifying criteria.
- The full selection of Edit Bet terms & Conditions can be found on the Bet365 website.