Well we’re not going to lie to you… Badminton is a tough one… that’s for sure. It’s not the most popular sport for betting and quite frankly it’s never going to.
That hasn’t stopped us though.
After some fairly lengthy research, fans of Badminton you can thank us later (and you better, we deserve it!), we’ve come up with a list of bookmakers where you can lay your hard earn cash down on professional Badminton matches. We’ve compared a wide range of sites across a number of different factors to get you only the best options.
Expansive betting options on any sport are key for punters and while it may not seem worthwhile to switch sites based purely on a slight variation in odds, there are some betting sites which do offer extensive other options which can make them a much better choice for badminton than their rivals.
First check out what you should look out for when betting on Badminton below or you can simply click the link to review our list of best bookies for badminton betting.
On This Page
Badminton Punters Look Out For…
- Live Streaming – Keeping tabs on Badminton on regular TV schedules can be tricky. Live Streaming offers you a great option to do that with coverage of tournaments all over the world, as well as live betting options too. Given that most badminton tournaments are not covered by pre-existing TV contracts, you can usually get excellent coverage of most events through live streaming services.
- Number of Markets – Most bookmakers will offer betting on the major badminton markets, such as which player will win the match. Check though for other less common markets such as betting on the set score, the difference between the points in a set. You can also find handicap betting on some events too.
- Review Rating – Cheeky Punter’s Review Rating will give you a good idea of the quality of service you can get, not just on Badminton betting, but on betting across a wide range of sports.
- Sign Up Bonus – There’s aren’t too many Badminton-specific promotions and bonuses you will find with bookmakers, so ensuring that you get a good value sign up bonus when you join as a new customer is always a very sensible option, not just for badminton punters, but for any punter joining any sports betting site.
- Request Odds – The ability to request odds on a bet on a wide variety of sports is always a positive as it puts the punter in charge of their betting. Any site offering you the chance to request odds on a market either via email or social media is a big positive for badminton betting fans.
Where Can You ACTUALLY bet on Badminton? Top 5 Sites
- Live badminton streaming available.
- widest range of markets on Badminton.
- Sign up offer great for larger deposits.
- In-play betting also offered.
- Best badminton odds (in our experience).
- Highest review rating possible.
- Biggest bonus for smaller deposits.
- Weekly free bet rewards club (£10).
- Live streaming of badminton.
- Uniboost bet boosts (3x daily).
- Only let down by fewer markets on this sport.
- Live badminton streaming via WHTV.
- Highly trusted UK bookmaker.
- Lacking badminton specific promotions/offers.
- Live streaming available.
- Get a price on any match #getaprice.
- Odds compare poorly on badminton matches.
Top 5 Badminton Betting Sites & Why
- Bet365 – most markets, live streaming & biggest bonus
- Betvictor – simply the best odds
- Unibet – live streaming & rewards club
- William Hill – trusted name with live streaming
- Ladbrokes – live streaming of badminton
Latest Odds & Markets
Welsh Int Women
Badminton Betting Reviews
Whilst badminton isn’t quite as well served by the bookmakers as some sports what the above table shows is that there are a number of different options for would be badminton punters. We’ve taken a closer look at those different options, picked out three sites we haven’t mentioned in our top five but believe are good for badminton betting and will explain below why we think they are still decent options.
When you’re looking to place a bet on what could be surprised as a minority sport, you can’t go wrong by looking to 888Sport. The bookmaker offer a huge selection of sports for which they provide betting markets and badminton is indeed amongst them.
Head to the dedicated badminton section of the 888Sport website, in fact, and you will likely be pleasantly surprised by the breadth of events and competitions which the bookmaker do cover. Matches and tournaments from countries across Europe and around the world are regularly priced up and there are generally at least three or four different markets offered for match that is covered, and often far more than that.
What’s more, 888Sport also take at least a handful of those markets in-play for many badminton matches, and offer an in-play interface complete with live score graphics. Some matches, too, benefit from a live stream which can be watched through the 888Sport website by any punter with a funded sportsbook account or who has placed a bet in the past 24 hours.Bet £10 get £40 in bonuses at 888Sport!
New customers only, 18+, T&C's apply.
Paddy Power are another well-known and well-loved bookmaker who provide a surprisingly comprehensive and impressive badminton betting service.
Just like 888Sport, the Irish based bookmaker has a dedicated badminton section of their website to which fans of the sport can head when they want to place a bet. Within that section Paddy Power always offer an excellent selection of competitions and events on which to bet, including international tournaments like the Thomas Cup and lesser competitions such as the Denmark Open.
Matches taking place as part and parcel of those events also benefit from a great selection of markets run by Paddy Power. Match winner, correct score and total points alternatives barely scratch the surface, with more innovative markets such as the first player to a certain number of points and even the winner of specific points also able to be bet on.
A good number of the badminton matches priced up by Paddy Power, too, go in-play so that punters can keep betting after the match has started and a surprising number of those matches also benefit from live streaming.Click here to join Paddy Power!
New customers only, 18+, T&C's apply.
Perhaps not a betting site that you would expect to excel in their coverage of a minority sport, Coral do actually offer an outstanding service when it comes to betting on badminton.
Catering for perhaps slightly fewer events and matches than either 888Sport or Paddy Power, those matches which Coral do price up typically benefit from upwards of 30 different betting markets. Whether you simply want to bet on the winner of a match or want to wager on something as specific as who will lead a game after ten total points have been scored, Coral have got you covered.
Many of the matches that Coral do cover, what’s more, provide an impressive array of in-play markets once the action has started and many of those matches also benefit from a live stream so that punters can watch along as they bet.Sign up & bet £5 get £20 at Coral!
New customers only, 18+, T&C's apply.
Badminton: Bet Type FAQ
What our above reviews will likely have revealed to you, is that there are far more options when it comes to betting on badminton than you could ever have dreamt of. In fact, our trio of top badminton betting sites regularly offer upwards of 20 different types of bet for any given badminton match. To help you get the most out of your badminton betting, therefore, let’s take a look at just four of the most popular badminton bet types.
Match Winner – Just like in any other sport, the simplest and most commonly available type of badminton bet is one placed on who you think is going to win a given match. As there are only ever two options, odds don’t typically ever get particularly long for this market but strong favourites can sometimes be as much as 12/1 on to win a match.
First Game Winner – As well as allowing punters to bet on the overall winner of a badminton match, mist bookmakers also offer a first game winner market. Just as self-explanatory as the first of our markets, this second most popular option simply asks punters to predict who will win the first game of a match.
Total Match Points – A simple betting market with just two potential alternatives, total match points bets ask punters to bet on whether there will be over or under a certain number of points scored during the duration of a badminton match. The exact number of points differs from one match to the next.
Game Handicap – Working in a similar way to handicap or spread betting for other sports, handicap bets in badminton involve each player being assigned a number of games by which they’re expected to either win or lose the match. The handicap bet is then a bet on them to exceed that expectation, either by winning by farther or by losing by less.