This June, the eyes of the football world will all be firmly fixed on Russia and World Cup 2018. One of the hottest betting markets is on the tournaments top goalscorer and if you fancy a punt on it then this promo is for you!
Betfred are offering new and existing customers who place a £20 top goalscorer bet before the tournament starts will get a £5 free bet for every game their man scores in – full T&C’s and details below.
What is the Betfred Top Tournament Goalscorer Offer?
Betfred are giving their punters the chance to earn loads of free bets through the course of the World Cup in Russia, simply by placing a bet on the top goalscorer market for the tournament.
Punters who place an outright top goalscorer bet worth at least £20 before the tournament begins, will receive a £5 free bet for each game in which their chosen player scores. Those free bets get credited the day after a game in which the player hits the back of the net, and only one bet can be earnt per game, regardless of how many times the player scores.
Each credited free bet remains available to use for a total of seven days and must be used singly and in its entirety. Any winnings which result from the use of a free bet will be paid in real cash but will not include the initial free bet stake. There could be plenty of chances to earn winnings, too, as if a player’s team reaches the World Cup final, they will have seven games in which they might score.
T&C’s apply – listed below.
How To Take Part
Betfred’s top tournament goalscorer offer is designed as a little added extra for the bookie’s customers. As such, they’ve made it nice and easy to take part in the promotion, with punters only having to follow these easy steps:
- Head to the Betfred website and sign up or sign in to your account.
- Find the bookie’s top tournament goalscorer market through the football section of the site and decide who you think will win the golden boot.
- Place a bet worth at least £20 or £10 each way on that player, making sure to get the bet placed before the tournament starts on the 14th June.
- A free bet worth £5 will then be credited to your account within 24 hours of each tournament game in which your chosen player scores.
- Each free bet will remain valid for use for seven days, and if a bet placed with a free bet token is successful winnings (exclusive of the initial stake) will be paid in real cash.
Terms & Conditions
Whilst the World Cup promotion being run by Betfred is fairly simple and easy to understand, it is still subject to some terms and conditions. The most important ones which any punter should be familiar with before taking part are as follows:
- Only the first qualifying bet placed by each Betfred customer will be eligible for the promotion.
- In order to qualify, an outright top tournament goalscorer wager must be placed before the tournament begins on the 14th June and must be worth at least £20.
- Either single or each way wagers count but the monetary value of the bet must be £20 or more.
- If a player places more than one qualifying bet at the same time, the selection with the lowest price will count towards the promotion.
- Punters will receive one £5 free bet token for each World Cup game their selection scores in, regardless of how many goals they score.
- Free bets are credited within 24 hours of a player scoring and then remain valid for a total of seven days.
- Any winnings returned through the use of free bets will not include the initial free bet stake.
What’s the Maximum Amount you Can Earn?
The Betfred top tournament goalscorer offer is always fulfilled in £5 free bet tokens. Punters receive one £5
free bet token for each game in which their chosen player scores a goal. A player who represents the side which ultimately wins the World Cup and plays every game, will make seven appearances in the tournament. The maximum value of the promotion, therefore, is £35 which will result if the player scores in every game.
How Do I Use My Free Bets?
Betfred place essentially no restrictions on the free bet tokens other than a seven day time limit in which to use them. The tokens must be used in their entirety and cannot be split into smaller denominations, but can be redeemed simply by selecting an option which will appear on your bet slip.
Are Winnings Paid in Cash?
The initial free bets provided by the promotion are obviously not paid in cash, they come in the form of £5 free bet tokens. If winnings result from the use of those tokens, however, they will be paid in real, withdrawable cash but will not include the return of the initial stake.
What Happens if My Selection Does Win the Golden Boot?
This is the ideal scenario. If the player you bet on does go on to win the golden boot, your bet will pay out just like any other successful wager but you will also receive a £5 free bet for each game which the player scores in on top.
T&C’s apply – listed above.