There’s a bunch of different online betting sites and whilst they’re all similar in some respects there’s no doubt that some are easy to use than others.
It all boils down to the design in place and the different features on offer. In this post I will look at the easiest betting site to use online with a focus on the easiest bookmaker to place a bet with specifically. There’s one site I want to talk about so lets dive in and take a look.
Easiest Bookmaker to Place a Bet With
In my opinion the easiest bookie to place a bet with online is BetVictor (full BetVictor review here) who were formally known as Victor Chandler. They are rated in the Cheeky Punter betting reviews section with an A+ grade (the highest possible) and I’ve also classified them as one of the most safe betting sites online in a previous blog post.
Their site has currently undergone a redesign which has made it really easy to use. Let me demonstrate how easy BetVictor is by talking you through the process of placing a bet online with them.
Note: To place a bet with BetVictor.com you must first open a betting account with them. This is as simple as clicking here to visit the BetVictor homepage and clicking the green open account button in the top right of the screen.
So, to place a bet with BetVictor all you have to do is:
1) Log into your account using the username and password you selected when you opened your account – if for whatever reason you’ve forgotten any of your details just click the ‘Forgotten Password’ link to the right hand side of the log in box.
2) The next step is to use the long list of sports down the left hand side of your screen to select which sport you want to place a bet on. Click your chosen option to load all the available markets.
3) You will now be presented with all the betting options for the sport you selected. I selected football and scrolled down to the ‘Outright’ box and then selected Premier League to place a bet on the Premier League outright winner. Once clicked all the odds for all the Premier League teams appeared on screen.
4) Now you must add your selection, whatever it may be, to your virtual betting slip. Sounds complex but it really isn’t. All you need to do is click the odds of the selection you’ve made and it will be automatically added to your betting slip.
5) One of the things that make BetVictor the easiest betting site to use online is their betting slip which appears on the right hand side menu at the top. It’s here that your selection will appear once the odds have been clicked. You will be presented with a box entitled ‘Stake’. You guessed it here you enter the amount you want to bet!
6) Once you have decided on your stake amount just click the green ‘Place Bets Now’ button at the bottom of the betting slip and your bet will be on. If it wins the winnings will be automatically added to your account and if you lose the stake amount will be debited from your account. It’s as simple as that.
Easy Bet £5 get £30 Bonus
If you don’t have an online betting account or you haven’t ever opened a BetVictor account then you can claim a bet £5 get £30 offer when you join. Again this can seem a little complex to get your head around but BetVictor make it as easy as possible to understand and get your hands on – there’s a reason why I picked them as the easiest site you know.
Basically to welcome you to their site and to encourage you to join BetVictor will give you a £30 in bonuses in you bet £5 after after you’ve placed your first bet with them at odds of 2.0 or bigger – to claim the BetVictor free bet you must:
– Be a new customer, 18+ years old.
– Deposit using a credit or debit card.
– Have made a £5 bet as your first bet (if you bet less then you won’t trigger the offer).
– Make sure that the first bet you place is on something with odds of even money or greater.
– Make your first bet within 7 days of joining BetVictor.
– Full T&C’s apply.
If you meet all the above criteria, which again is really easy to do, then after your first bet is settled (has been completed) within 24 hours BetVictor will give you £30 worth of free bets (2x £10 bets) to bet with and £10 in casino bonuses (40x wagering).
You can use your free bets to bet on anything you want but remember if your free bet wins you won’t get your stake back, only the amount you’ve won.Bet £5 get £30 at Betvictor!
New customers only, 18+, T&C's apply.