Football fans aren’t the only ones gearing up and getting excited for the upcoming World Cup in Russia. Online bookmakers are also preparing for the competition, which many thousands of people are sure to have a little bet on. Lots of bookmakers, in fact, are putting together their own special promotions for those punters who are going to place a wager or two on the tournament.
Ladbrokes are one of the bookies who have created a special World Cup offer, money back as a free bet if England are knocked out (T&C’s apply – listed below), to encourage England fans to get behind their team. Read on below to find out exactly how Ladbrokes’ promotion works and how you might take part.
What is the Ladbrokes Money Back if England are Knocked Out Offer?
Ladbrokes are offering punters a free bet worth up to £5, if they bet on England to win the World Cup but the team actually fail to do so. The exact value of the free bet will be equal to the initial stake of the punter’s bet on England, up to a maximum of £5.
The promotion is open to new and existing Ladbrokes customers, and to qualify for the offer all a punter need do is to place a bet on England to win the World Cup before the tournament kicks off on the 14th June. If England then fail to win the competition, a free bet worth the same value as the punter’s stake up to a maximum of £5 will be credited to their account.
The £5 free bet tokens will be credited within 24 hours of England being eliminated from the World Cup and will remain valid to use for four days after crediting. The free bet can be wagered as a single bet on any Ladbrokes sports market but any winnings received will not include the return of the initial stake.
T&C’s apply – listed below.
How Does it Work?
It should be obvious by now that Ladbrokes’ offer is one of the simpler World Cup promotions around. As such, it could hardly be easier for new or existing Ladbrokes customers to take part:
- Head over to Ladbrokes and open account if you don’t have one yet!
- Existing or new customers need simply then place a single bet worth up to £5 on England to win the World Cup through the Ladbrokes sportsbook. The bet must be placed before kick-off of the first World Cup match on the 14th June.
- If – and when – England are then knocked out of the World Cup, qualifying punters will receive a free bet token equal in value to their initial bet on England.
- The free bet token will be credited within 24 hours of England being knocked out and will be available for four days to place a single bet on any Ladbrokes sports market.
- Winnings from the free bet will be paid in cash, as normal, but will not include a return of the initial stake.
Terms & Conditions
Whilst the Ladbrokes’ offer is really quite straightforward, it is still subject to a few important terms and conditions which you should be aware of:
- To qualify for the promotion, punters must place a single outright bet worth up to £5 on England to win the World Cup.
- Only the first such bet each punter places is eligible for the promotion.
- The qualifying bet must be placed before the beginning of the tournament on the 14th June.
- The promotion is not open to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- If England are knocked out, qualifying bets will be refunded as a free bet up to a maximum of £5.
- Free bet tokens will be credited within 24 hours of England going out of the tournament.
- No free bet will be received if a punter cashes out their bet before England are knocked out.
- Each free bet token can be used once, singly to place a bet on any sports market.
- Free bets remain valid for a total of four days.
- Winnings from successful wagers placed using the free bet token, will not include the initial free bet stake.
FAQ: Money Back if England are Knocked Out
What if I Bet on Someone Other than England?
Ladbrokes special World Cup promotion is only for punters who bet on England to win the tournament. If you bet on another team, you will not receive a free bet when they are eliminated but, let’s face it, you probably will have a better chance of your bet actually winning.
Who Can Take Part in the Promotion?
The Ladbrokes money back if England are knocked out offer is open to both new and existing Ladbrokes customers. New customers who deposit via PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill, however, are not eligible to take part.
When Do I Get My Free Bet?
If – and when – England get knocked out of the World Cup, punters taking part in the Ladbrokes promotion will be credited with a free bet equal in value to their bet up to a maximum of £5. The free bet token will be credited within 24 hours of England’s elimination.
What Can I Use my Free Bet For?
The free bet token credited as part of the Ladbrokes money back if England are knocked out offer can be used to place any single bet on a sports market. The token will be available to use for a total of four days and any winnings resulting from its use will be exclusive of the free bet stake.
T&C’s apply – listed above.