William Hill are one of many betting sites who have created a special World Cup offer, and it is that offer which will be the subject of this page. We’ll get into just what the offer is, how you can take part in it and what the promotion’s key terms and conditions are, so let’s get started.
If you bet £10 on the World Cup winner at William Hill you’ll get a £5 free bet every time they win a match in the tournament. New and existing customers are welcome – T&C’s apply, listed below.
What is the William Hill World Cup Outright Free Bet Offer?
William Hill’s World Cup outright free bet offer is a special promotion aimed at punters who wish to bet on any team to win the 2018 tournament outright. Those punters who place a qualifying £10 bet on the outright tournament winner market, are awarded a £5 free bet each time their chosen team win a match in the competition, through the promotion.
In order to qualify for the promotion, a punter’s initial outright bet has to be placed before kick-off of the first World Cup match on the 14th June, and must be worth at least £10 or £5 each way. Only a punter’s first qualifying bet on the outright tournament winner market counts for the promotion and they will receive a £5 free bet each time their chosen team wins a World Cup match.
Each £5 free bet received via the promotion will be credited to a punter’s account by 12.00 the day after a match and remains valid for a total of four days. The credited free bet tokens are available only to use on World Cup or other international football markets and are voided if they’re not used within the four day time limit. Subsequent free bets are credited each time a chosen team wins a match until they are knocked out or until a punter cashes out their initial outright wager.
T&C’s apply – listed below.
How To Take Part
The William Hill World Cup outright free bet offer is open to both new and existing William Hill customers. It is an impressively straightforward promotion which punters can easily take part in by following these simple steps:
- Go to William Hill & open an account or log in.
- Select the football section of the William Hill site and find their outright World Cup winner market.
- Choose the team you think will win the tournament and place a bet on them, ensuring that the wager is worth at least £10 or £5 each way and is placed before the tournament kicks off.
- Each time your chosen team wins a World Cup match in 90 minutes throughout a tournament, you will be credited with a £5 free bet by 12.00pm the following day.
- The £5 free bet can then be placed on any World Cup or other international football market but expires four days after it is credited if you have not used it.
- Any winnings resulting from the use of the free bets will be paid in real cash but will be exclusive of the stake amount.
Terms & Conditions
As is the case with any and every promotion, William Hill’s World Cup outright free bet offer is subject to a collection of terms and conditions. The most important are as follows:
- A qualifying bet must be worth at least £10 or £5 each way, be placed on the World Cup winner outright market and be placed before the tournament starts.
- Only outright win or each way wagers count, a multiple bet including an outright World Cup winner selection will not qualify.
- Only a customer’s first qualifying outright World Cup winner wager counts towards the promotion.
- A £5 free bet token is credited by 12.00 the following day, each time your chosen team wins a World Cup match in 90 minutes.
- Each £5 free bet token must be used singly and in its entirety on a World Cup or other international football market.
- All free bets remain valid for a total of four days after they are credited.
- Any winnings from the free bets are paid exclusive of the stake amount.
- If you cash out your initial outright World Cup winner wager, you will no longer receive free bets when your team wins a match.
What’s the Maximum Amount you Can Benefit?
The maximum value of free bets you can get from the William Hill World Cup outright free bet offer depends only on how well your chosen team does in the tournament. The team who win the competition will play a total of seven matches and so if they win all of them, you would receive £35 in free bets (7 x £5 tokens).
What if I Cash Out my Bet?
The free bets associated with the promotion continue to be credited as long as your initial outright wager is live. Those free bets cease to be credited, therefore, when your chosen team plays their final World Cup match or as soon as you cash out the initial wager.
When do I Get my Free Bets?
Punters who qualify for the World Cup outright free bet offer get a free bet token each time their chosen team wins a match in 90 minutes. That free bet token will be credited by 12.00pm the day after the match and will be available to use for a total of four days.
What Happens if There’s Extra Time and/or Penalties?
In the knockout stages of the World Cup, matches may well be settled in extra time or via a penalty shootout. In those circumstances, when it comes to the promotion, the match finished at 90 minutes as a draw and therefore you will not receive a free bet even if your chosen team ultimately progresses.
T&C’s apply – listed above.