- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Minimum Odds: 2.0
- Rollover Requirement: 0x
Here’s how to claim the 188Bet free bet / bonus:
- Click here to claim up to £75 bonus at 188Bet!
- Register a new account using one of the ‘Join Now’ buttons.
- Deposit £10 or more into your 188Bet account, using one of a number of different payment options.
- Place 10 x bets of £10 at odds of 2.0 (even) or bigger to release £25 in cash.
- Place 20 x qualifying bets to release £50 cash total.
- Place 30x qualifying bets to release full £75 cash total.
Here’s How The 188Bet Bonus Works:
What you get:
Up to a £75 real cash sports bonus when you place enough required bets.
How you get it:
Register a new account with 188 Bet and place 10 x £10 bet at odds of evens (2.0) or bigger on any sporting event to reelase your first £25. Repeat the process to release the next £25 (£50 total) and finally repeat the process again to release the final £25 (£75 total).
All of that must be completed within 30 days of registering the new account and the bonuses will then be credited within 48 hours of receipt of that email (bonus paid in real cash).
How to use it:
Bonuses are paid in real cash and can be used to place more bets with 188Bet or you are free to withdraw the cash using your preferred method.
How to withdraw it:
As mentioned the bonus cash awarded is paid in real cash and comes with no wagering requirements which means as soon as it’s been awarded it’s yours to bet more with or withdraw.
It’s a good job there’s no wagering requirements because you need to get through a decent number of qualifying bets to get at your bonus cash.
188Bet Risk Free Bet Terms & Conditions
10 x qualifying bets releases £25 bonus.
20 x qualifying bets releases £50.
30 x qualifying bets to release entire bonus (30 days time limit).
Bonus paid in real cash.
Alongside the most notable points described above, the 188Bet new customer offer is also subject to a full set of terms and conditions. These are detailed below:
- The 188 Bet welcome offer consists of up to £75 in bonus cash triggered in £25 chuncks by 10x £10 (or bigger) bets a 2.0 (even money) or bigger odds.
- 30 qualifying bets required to release full £75 bonus.
- Each customer can only claim on the promotion once and for one qualifying bet during the promotion period.
- The bonus cash is paid in real money.
- Bonus cash is not subject to any wagering requirements meaning it can be withdrawn straight away or used to place real money bets with.
- Customers who have funded their account through electronic wallet services such as Skrill or Moneybookers are not eligible to claim on this promotion.
- Deposits made from pre-paid cards are also no eligible for the welcome offer promotion.
- The bonus is limited to one per person, household, family, email address, telephone number, payment account, IP address and shared computer location.
- 188Bet reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the offer to any customer or group of customers and to amend or cancel the promotion at any time.
- 188Bet is the sole arbiter of the promotion and their decision is always final.
If you want to read the full detail T&C’s then visit the 188Bet website.
Bet188 Bonus Review
A welcome promotion which is almost unique in its format, the new customer offer from 188Bet gets a rating from us of 3.5 stars out of a maximum of five. What that means is that it is an entirely reasonable bonus but there are a few reasons why it has not got closer to the top end of our ratings.
Looking purely at the maximum potential value of the offer, 188Bet’s possible £75 worth of bonus makes it one of the most generous around. What’s more, the bonus is also paid in real cash which means that there are no wagering requirements or other similar restrictions to worry about.
What stops the 188Bet promotion from getting a higher rating, though, is what a punter has to do in order to trigger the cash bonus. To get the full £75, after all, a punter must place at least 30 bets all of which must be worth a minimum of £10 each at odds of evens or bigger. That equates to £300 having to be wagered in order to trigger a bonus worth just 25% of that.T&C's apply, 18+, New customers only.