- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Minimum Odds: 2.0
- Rollover Requirement: 1x
Here’s how to claim the 188Bet free bet / bonus:
- Click here to bet £10 get £10 at 188Bet!
- Register a new account using one of the ‘Sign Up’ buttons.
- Deposit £10 or more into your 188Bet account, using one of a number of different payment options.
- Place a £10 bet, using your mobile, on any horse or greyhound race with min odds of 2.0 (evens) or higher.
- Win or lose £10 in free racing bets will be released into your account.
Here’s How The 188Bet Bonus Works:
What you get:
£10 in free bets to use on horse racing or greyhound racing markets.
How you get it:
Register a new account with 188 Bet and place a £10 bet using your mobile phone on horses or greyhounds at odds of evens (2.0) or bigger.
Within 72 hours of completing the above process (normally quicker) you’ll be credited with you bonus. Note: deposits that are made using e-wallets such as PayPal or Neteller do not qualify for the promotion.
How to use it:
Bonuses are paid in free bets and can be used to place more bets with 188Bet. You must use your free bet tokens on wagers with odds of 2.0 or bigger odds and bet types must be either win singles, win accumulators or each way bets.
You must use your free bets within a 30 day time period after they are credited otherwise they will be removed from your account.
How to withdraw it:
To withdraw your bonus or winnings from your bonus you must wager your initial deposit amount of £10 and your bonus amount of £10 once through… so you must place £20 of bets with the company before you can withdraw any benefits from the promotion.
188Bet Risk Free Bet Terms & Conditions
Must bet & register on mobile to qualify.
£10 bet at 2.0 on horses or greyhounds to trigger.
Free bets credited as 2x £5 tokens.
1x wagering requirement before withdrawal.
Alongside the most notable points described above, the 188Bet new customer offer is also subject to a full set of terms and conditions. These are detailed below:
- The 188 Bet welcome offer consists of up to £10 in free bets triggered by a £10 bet a 2.0 (even money) or bigger odds on horse racing or greyhounds.
- You must register on mobile to qualify.
- Your first bet must be placed via your mobile to qualify.
- Each customer can only claim on the promotion once and for one qualifying bet during the promotion period.
- The bonus is paid in free bets (2x £5 tokens).
- The bonus is subject to wagering requirements of 1x initial deposit + bonus amount (£20).
- Customers who have funded their account through electronic wallet services such as Skrill, PayPal or Neteller are not eligible to claim on this promotion.
- Deposits made from pre-paid cards are also no eligible for the welcome offer promotion.
- The bonus is limited to one per person, household, family, email address, telephone number, payment account, IP address and shared computer location.
- 188Bet reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the offer to any customer or group of customers and to amend or cancel the promotion at any time.
- 188Bet is the sole arbiter of the promotion and their decision is always final.
If you want to read the full detail T&C’s then visit the 188Bet website.
A welcome promotion which is almost unique in its format, the new customer offer from 188Bet gets a rating from us of 3 stars out of a maximum of five.
What that means is that it is an entirely reasonable bonus but there are a few reasons why it has not got closer to the top end of our ratings.
Looking purely at the maximum potential value of the offer, 188Bet’s possible £10 worth of bonus makes it pretty middle of the road. What’s more, the bonus is also subject to a 1x wagering requirement which is a bit tight given the small amount available.
What really stops the 188Bet promotion from getting a higher rating, though, is what a punter has to do in order to trigger the cash bonus.
To get the full bonus, after all, a punter must register and bet on mobile and can only wager on horse or greyhound races. It’s way too restrictive and although it might suit some punters many will be forced to bet on a sport they wouldn’t normally in order to claim it.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Then check out our 188Bet review.
Let us know about your experience with the bonus…