- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Minimum Odds: 1/2 (1.50)
- Rollover Requirement: 1x
Here’s how to claim the Coral free bet:
- Click to claim your bet £5 get £20 free bet deal!
- Sign up for an account with Coral by clicking any of the join buttons located on the homepage.
- Deposit £5 into your account, using one of a number of different deposit methods available.
- Use this £5 to place a bet on any market you want but make sure the odds are evens (2.0) or bigger.
- Once you have spent the £5 in your account, Coral will place another £20 into your account within 24 hours, no questions asked.
Here’s How The Coral Bonus Works:
What you get:
Four £5 free bets when you place a bet worth at least £5.
How you get it:
Register with Coral, deposit and ensure that your first bet with the company is worth at least £5 or £5 each way and is at odds of 1/2 or greater. Your four £5 free bets will be triggered by the placement of that bet and will be credited to your account.
How to use it:
Each free bet must be used individually and in its entirety, and can be applied to single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast and combination sportsbook bets. Free bets remain valid for seven days and to redeem a free bet against a wager, all you need do is select the option which appears on your bet slip.
How to withdraw it:
The four £5 free bet tokens are non-withdrawable but any winnings achieved through their use can be withdrawn as usual. Those winnings will never include the free bet stake itself.
Coral Free Bet Terms & Conditions
First £10 bet must be at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or longer.
Free bets valid for 7 days.
Withdraw any winnings (not stake) from free bets instantly.
An interesting and yet mercifully simple welcome promotion, the Coral new customer offer is subject to the following collection of terms and conditions:
- The offer is only available to brand new Coral customers, registering their account online, on mobile or over the phone.
- To receive four £5 free bet tokens, the customer’s first bet with the company must be placed within 14 days of registration, be worth at least £5 or £5 each way and be at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- No Coral promo code is needed so leave that field empty.
- The free bets are triggered by the placement of a qualifying bet but void bets do not count towards the promotion.
- Free bet tokens expire seven days after they are credited if they have not been redeemed.
- Free bet tokens must be redeemed individually and in their entirety, and can be used for single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast and combination sportsbook bets.
- Neither the qualifying bet nor the free bets can be used with cash out.
- Free bet tokens are not valid for football Jackpot, tote or other combination and multiple bets.
- Free bet tokens are not returned if they are wagered on voided bets or non-runners and any winnings resulting from the use of tokens will not include the free bet stake.
- The offer is available only to customers in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Customers funding their accounts using Skrill, Paysafe, Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for the promotion.
- The free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Coral bonus or promotion.
- Coral’s general terms and conditions (found on their website) also always apply to any offer or promotion.
For full terms and conditions visit the Coral website.
List of all Coral Offers & Promotions:
The following is a full list of offers and promotions currently running at Coral:
- Bet £5 get £20 sign up offer.
- 10% Bonus On Winning Football Accas
- £5 Weekly Free Bet Club
- Free Bets For Lengths (£1 per length)
- Enhanced Each Way Odds
- Best Odds Guaranteed (horses)
- Rewards 4 Racing
Click this link and then go to ‘Promotions’ to see the T&C’s of all offers and full details.
If you’re looking for a straightforward and impressive new customer offer, you can do a lot worse than to opt for Coral’s welcome promotion. It’s for that very reason that we’ve awarded it a very creditable 4.5 out of five star rating.
Offering a total overall benefit of £20 – awarded in the form of four £5 free bets – the Coral bonus is not one of the largest on the market but that is made up for by how easy the offer is to trigger.
Those four £5 free bets, after all, are credited to an eligible customer who places a qualifying bet worth just £5, where most offers require at least a £10 initial wager. That initial wager with Coral, what’s more, need only be at odds of 1/2 or longer where many offers need odds of at least evens.
The fact that the Coral bonus is indeed provided as four smaller bets is a final element which will be beneficial to many punters. The bonus being in that form, after all, allows fully four chances to turn it into real cash as opposed to the single free bet which is offered by many promotions.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Coral review.
Let us know about your experience with the bonus…