Here’s how to claim the Coral free bet:
- Click to claim your bet £5 get £20 free bet deal!
- Sign up for an account with Coral by clicking any of the join buttons located on the homepage.
- Deposit £5 into your account, using one of a number of different deposit methods available.
- Use this £5 to place a bet on any market you want but make sure the odds are evens (2.0) or bigger.
- Once you have spent the £5 in your account, Coral will place another £20 into your account within 24 hours, no questions asked.
How Does The Coral Free Bet Work?
Bookmakers can come up with a rich and varied way to offer Free Bets to customers as part of a starter bonus and they don’t come much simpler, or affordable, than Coral’s Free Bet offer.
With just a £5 deposit and subsequent £5 bet needed to get the full bonus it is one of the cheapest offers available in the UK for any first time Coral customer.
What is the Coral sign up offer?
Four £5 free bets when you place a bet worth at least £5.
How to claim the Coral offer?
Register with Coral, deposit and ensure that your first bet with the company is worth at least £5 or £5 each way and is at odds of 1/2 or greater. Your four £5 free bets will be triggered by the placement of that bet and will be credited to your account.
How to use the Coral free bet?
Each free bet must be used individually and in its entirety, and can be applied to single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast and combination sportsbook bets. Free bets remain valid for seven days and to redeem a free bet against a wager, all you need do is select the option which appears on your bet slip.
How to withdraw the Coral offer?
The four £5 free bet tokens are non-withdrawable but any winnings achieved through their use can be withdrawn as usual. Those winnings will never include the free bet stake itself.
How long do Coral withdrawals take?
As is the case with most sites, how long a withdrawal takes depends on the method you use.
Remember, you can check out our more detailed Coral review by following the link and this does go into more detail about withdrawal times.
For the most popular banking methods, withdrawals can take from four hours, up to 4 banking days. Visa Fast Funds is the quickest of these methods taking up to four hours, while bank transfers generally take the longest time of between 2-4 banking days.
However, if you apply for and receive a Coral Connect card, then withdrawals are instant using this method.
Any withdrawal can take longer if it is subject to verification or review and approval by the Coral Risk Team.
Pro’s & Cons of Coral Sign Up Offer
- Great value and cheap starter bonus that is extremely easy to access in full.
- Excellent range of other promotions and offers on the site.
- Some exciting free-to-play prediction games available for customers to play and win prizes.
- Low wagering requirement (1x the bonus bets) although your stake is not returned if your bet is a winner, you will however receive any winnings as withdrawable cash.
- Not available for customers that make their initial deposit with prepaid cards, Moneybookers, PayPal, Paysafecard, Neteller or Skrill.
- Time limit of 14 days from the registration of your account until you make your qualifying first bet.
Coral Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bet £10 and get £20 in free bets!
- First £10 bet must be at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or longer.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
- Withdraw any winnings (not stake) from free bets instantly.
An interesting and yet mercifully simple welcome promotion, the Coral new customer offer is subject to the following collection of terms and conditions:
- The offer is only available to brand new Coral customers, registering their account online, on mobile or over the phone.
- To receive four £5 free bet tokens, the customer’s first bet with the company must be placed within 14 days of registration, be worth at least £5 or £5 each way and be at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- No Coral promo code is needed so leave that field empty.
- The free bets are triggered by the placement of a qualifying bet but void bets do not count towards the promotion.
- Free bet tokens expire seven days after they are credited if they have not been redeemed.
- Free bet tokens must be redeemed individually and in their entirety, and can be used for single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast and combination sportsbook bets.
- Neither the qualifying bet nor the free bets can be used with cash out.
- Free bet tokens are not valid for football Jackpot, tote or other combination and multiple bets.
- Free bet tokens are not returned if they are wagered on voided bets or non-runners and any winnings resulting from the use of tokens will not include the free bet stake.
- The offer is available only to customers in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Customers funding their accounts using Skrill, Paysafe, Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for the promotion.
- The free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Coral bonus or promotion.
- Coral’s general terms and conditions (found on their website) also always apply to any offer or promotion.
For full terms and conditions on the Coral offer visit the Coral website.
Other Coral Offers & Promotions:
Alongside the Coral free bet which runs for new customers joining the site there are also a number of different promotions for existing customers which are well worth checking out if you’ve just opened or already have an account with Coral:
Football Super Series & Racing Super Series – Free To Play Games
The Coral Football Super Series is a free-to-play football prediction game where customers can win £50 in cash every week, as well as a chance at a £25,000 monthly jackpot simply by logging in and predicting a series of stats from a forthcoming football match.
There is also a similar prediction game based on horse racing called the Coral Racing Super Series, where the customer predicts a horse to place in selected races which sees customers given a free chance to win up to £25,000.
Extra Place Races
Each day Coral will select a number of races on which the bookmaker will pay out for additional Each Way places at the stated odds. You can find more information on which races this offer is available for each day by clicking on the promotional page and selecting Extra Place Races.
Fail To Finish Bonus
For the horse racing jumps season, Coral are offering you the chance to claim your stake back as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10, if the horse you backed fails to finish a race for any reason. The Coral Fail To Finish offer is available is available on every race in selected meetings.
Best Odds Guaranteed
Running only on horse racing the Coral Best Odds Guaranteed promotion means if you bet on a horse at 10am or after on race-day and that horse starts the actual race at longer odds you’ll get paid out, in real cash, at those increased odds. Applies to UK and Irish racing only.
Each day, Coral will offer customers a number of Smart Boosts across a range of specially selected bets from Coral. You can use these boosts to get better value odds on the selected bets across multiple sports each day.
Coral Connect Sign Up Bonus £30 In Free Bets
Once you have a Coral account, you can then sign up for a Coral Connect account if you so wish which allows you to deposit and withdraw cash online and also in any of Coral’s 1,800 shops.
When you sign up and place your first online £5 bet with your Coral Connect card, you will receive £30 in Free Bets which will come in the form of 4 x £5 bets which you can use online and one £10 bet which you can use in a Coral shop.
As with the introductory offer though, some deposit methods (e.g. PayPal) are excluded from this offer.
Click this link and then go to ‘Promotions’ to see the T&C’s of all offers and full details.
If you’re looking for a straightforward and impressive new customer offer, you can do a lot worse than to opt for the Coral free bet promotion. It’s for that very reason that we’ve awarded it a very creditable 4.5 out of five star rating.
Offering a total overall benefit of £20 – awarded in the form of four £5 free bets – the Coral bonus is not one of the largest on the market but that is made up for by how easy the offer is to trigger.
Those four £5 free bets, after all, are credited to an eligible customer who places a qualifying bet worth just £5, where most offers require at least a £10 initial wager. That initial wager with Coral, what’s more, need only be at odds of 1/2 or longer where many offers need odds of at least evens.
The fact that the Coral bonus is indeed provided as four smaller bets is a final element which will be beneficial to many punters. The bonus being in that form, after all, allows fully four chances to turn it into real cash as opposed to the single free bet which is offered by many promotions.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Coral review.
How to find free bets at Coral?
It is very easy to see if you have a Free Bet available on your account at Coral. Log into your account and then check the window that opens on the homepage that shows your balance of account.
If you have a free bet, a red “FB (Free Bet)” icon will be shown close to the balance of your account.
Click on the My Account option and then click the My Free Bets/Bonuses section and you will see a list of all the Free Bets available on your account.
What does bet 5 get 20 mean?
At Coral when you ‘bet 5 get 20’ this refers to the starter offer for new customers. With this offer you can make a deposit of just £5 and then make your first bet on the site of £5 on a qualifying market (any sports market of odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater), you will receive £20 worth of free bets in the shape of four individual £5 free bets.
How to use free bets on Coral?
To use a Free Bet as a stake, add your chosen selection to the bet slip. Then from the Free Bets Available dropdown list, select which of the Free Bets you wish to use. You do not need to enter the stake for your Free Bet as this will be the default amount of the Free Bet you have earned.
Once you have completed this click on the Bet Now button and your Free Bet will be placed.
Remember, if your Free Bet wins, your stake is not returned with your winnings, but any winnings you do receive will be in withdrawable cash.
Can you withdraw free bets at Coral?
No, as is standard across the online betting industry, you cannot withdraw any free bets or similar bonuses at Coral, until you have met the wagering requirement on the offer.
For Free Bets, this means placing the full bet as a wager once on a qualifying market.
While you can’t withdraw the free bet, you can however withdraw any winnings you receive from the result of a successful free bet, but your Free Bet stake is not returned with any winnings you receive.
So for example, with a £5 free bet, if you place it on a bet at 2/1 and your bet is a winner, then your non-withdrawable £5 free bet would be placed and you would receive back £10 in winnings, which can be withdrawn, but you do not receive back the free bet stake.