- Bonus: Bet £10 get £30 free bets
- Size: small
- Speed: Very Fast
- Stability: Highly Reliable
- We Recommend: Yes
Welcome to the Cheeky Punter’s Bet365 app review – I’d like to start out by saying that Bet365 are one of the highest rating bookmakers we’ve reviewed and their app continues the trend of high level service provided by the company. It’s state of the art, packed full of features and I’m confident that once you’ve got it on your phone you won’t look back.
Don’t worry if there isn’t a dedicated app for Bet365 for your operating system / phone type. You can use the mobile browser version of their site and it’s just as good and virtually exactly the same as the dedicated application.
Bet365 App Review
- Bet365 App Pros & Cons
- Bet365 App Download Guide
- Bet365 Mobile App Features
- Bet365 Mobile Odds
- Bet365 App Review: Users
- Bet365 App Review: Our Verdict
Bet365 App Pros & Cons
- Market Leader – Bet365 comes with a high reputation in sports betting around the world and that extends into their mobile offering. The same wide range of sports betting options are available on the apps and mobile site, as are the fantastic long-term promotions and welcome deal.
- Instant Games – One of the most pleasing aspects of the site is the fact that you can access a range of casino games and slots direct from the app without having to load up the bet365 casino app. This is particularly useful if you enjoy these kinds of games alongside your sports betting activity.
- Welcome Bonus – Bet365 offers one of the easiest to access welcome offers of any betting site and you can access it on the app too. Just a £10 deposit when signing up will get you £30 worth of free bets to get you started on the site.
- Live Streaming & In-Play – Bet365 excels in a number of areas, but when it comes to live streaming and in play betting on mobile, there is no site better. An incredible array of 200,000 live streams a year, plus a broad range of bets available per live fixture means in play betting fans have everything they need and much more besides!
- Value – If you are looking for regular short-term promotions, bet365 may not be ideal. However, the range of long-term promotions offer the chance for repeated use and great long-term value, such as the acca bonus offers, soccer substitute guarantee, 2 goals ahead early payout offer and more.
- Market Selection – Like to place bets on a wide range of sports? Bet365 has coverage of a fantastic range of sports offering hugely in-depth coverage of popular sports like football, horse racing, golf, cricket, darts, tennis and more, as well as a wide range of smaller sports too.
- Free To Play Games – Bet365 has now introduced a free-to-play game called Goals Giveaway which you can access on your mobile which offers you a chance to win up to £10 in free bets every week of the football season! Other features such as Bet Builder and Cash Out options are also available via the app.
- Account Limitations – Some users have reported bet365 has limited their account. I do take this with a pinch of salt as in some cases, the user has withdrawn their deposit and winnings after their first bet, and then complained when bet365 don’t allow them to use their bonus. How accurate these reports are, I am not sure, but in general, the high number of 5/5 ratings means that I don’t think this would happen without good reason.
- Not Crypto Friendly – Bet365 hasn’t quite embraced the crypto payment service just yet. However, you can use an ewallet service, such as PayPal, to change crypto into fiat currency (and back) if you want to bet using your crypto wallet.
Bet365 App Download Guide
Like the look of the bet365 mobile app and want to download it onto your Android or iOS device?
Well outlined here are simple to follow step-by-step guides on how to do precisely that!
Follow the instructions for installing the iOS App or the Android App below and you’ll be up and running on bet365 mobile in no time!
Bet365 iOS App Download Guide
- Click this link to open a Betvictor account and claim the bonus – Bet £10 get £30 free bets.
- Head over to the App Store.
- Complete a search using the term bet365 Sport or similar.
- From the search results, find the bet365 app and click the Get button.
- Wait for the app to download and install onto your handset or tablet.
- When complete, close down the App Store.
- Scroll through your phone to locate the bet365 app you have just installed.
- Log in using your new details.
- Now you are ready to start betting on your mobile with bet365!
Bet365 Android App Download Guide
- Click this link to open a Betvictor account and claim the bonis – Bet £10 get £30 free bets.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for Bet365 Sport.
- Locate the app and click on the Install button.
- The app will then download and install onto your device.
- Close the store and head to your home screen.
- Scroll through until you find the Bet365 app icon.
- Click on it and log in to access your account.
- You are now ready to start betting on mobile!
Not Using Android or iOS Device For Mobile?
Is your device neither Android or iOS based? No problem as bet365 offers its customers the chance to log in to the mobile-compatible HTML5 version of the website on any mobile device! Follow this link to access the mobile site!
iOS and Android users can also use the mobile site, rather than the apps if they prefer. However, the apps are optimised for use on your devices and would likely offer a smoother and more user-friendly experience.
Key Features of the Bet365 Mobile App
As long as you have signal you can use Bet365 mobile to place bets wherever you are (assuming you’re in a legal jurisdiction that is!). All you need is an iPhone or other internet capable smartphone and you are able to place bets on literally thousands of different markets ranging from the likes of football to tennis, racing and cricket.
The app has some pretty awesome features – here’s what I loved best about it:
- You can bet ‘in play’ from your phone, wherever you are watching the action.
- Live streaming is offered so if you have a funded account or have placed a bet with Bet365 in the last 24 hours you get access (geo restrictions apply here).
- You can get the latest up-to-date prices directly from your iPhone or android device, no matter where you are.
- The app is available in multiple different languages. So chances are the lingo you speak is available and you can place a bet in your native tongue.
- All screens are easy on the eye and easy to navigate.
- You can get the exact same odds from your phone, just as you would from your computer.
- Thousands of markets are available on sports worldwide.
- Casino games available via the casino section.
Bet365 Mobile Odds
I’ll be honest and say that I don’t actually class Bet365 as the bookmaker with the best odds (that company is Betvictor) but they’re pretty much second on my list when it comes to prices offered which is no bad place to be.
As you can see by the latest odds available, in the banner above, their prices are competitive and I’ve only ever really found a couple of points in it between them and the best price… that’s if their not offering the best price. It’d be nice if they could up their game here a little but the quality of the service, and app, does make up for not having the absolute top odds available.
Bet365 App Review – What Users Think?!
At the time of writing this review the current version of the Bet365 iOS app has a total of 410 ratings in the app store. It’s overall star rating comes out at 4/5.
When you compare this to it’s all time stats, from all versions of the app, you get the same 4 star rating from a total of 6,219 reviews left.
It’s a pretty solid performance and we can assume that users, in general, are pretty happy with how the app is working on iOS devices. There are a couple of small bugs being reported but that’s not uncommon with any applications. The current version is 3.4.29 (at time of writing) and it’s likely any of the latest problems will be sorted in the next iteration.
Google Play Store
It’s not such good news for android users of Bet365 though… in the Google Play Store the app is averaging just over 3 stars from a total of 180 reviews.
However it’s important to note here that many of the less good reviews are pretty dated now and in my experience the Bet365 app for Android works a lot better than it used to.
They’ve ironed out bugs and performed fixes to bring the service up to speed and more recent reviews reflect this in their positivity.
Bet365 App for iOS – Pros & Cons
- Touch & Face ID – One of the best features of Apple devices is their touch and face log in services. The bet365 app now can use both these log in methods to do away with remembering passwords and similar.
- Download Size – At just 49mb download and installation size, the bet365 mobile app won’t take up too much space on your iOS device.
- High Ratings – Over many years, bet365’s iOS app has averaged a very impressive 4.6/5 from user reviews. With thousands of 5/5 reviews it appears as if many iOS customers are very happy with their mobile betting service.
- Cross Device Compatibility – The bet365 App is available not only on iPhone and iPad, but you can even access it on some iPod Touch devices running the required iOS operating version.
- Regular Updates – Bet365 clearly acts on customer feedback and regularly improves and fixes bugs in the app. There have been 19 updates in 2023 so far, which shows their commitment to mobile customers.
- Bugs – There have been times, especially in late 2020, when an update seems to have caused major issues for a number of customers. Fortunately, with regular updates, these issues seem to be corrected relatively quickly.
Bet365 App for Android – Pros & Cons
- 19mb on Android – Space limited on your Android device? Well bet365’s Android App only takes up 19mb of storage on your device, making it one of the smallest betting service apps available today.
- Device Compatibility – The app is widely available across all Android devices that use the 4.1 or later operating system, giving it wide availability.
- User Friendly – As with the iOS app, the Android app is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. It allows customers to navigate to different parts of the site speedily, yet remains clean and uncluttered.
- Access All Areas – Bet365 is well known for its promotions and live streaming/in play options and you can access all of these fantastic features easily from the app.
- High Rating – The bet365 app for Android scores the same 4.6/5 as its iOS cousin and there are a high number of 5/5 reviews for the app.
Bet365 App Review: Our Verdict
In my opinion the Bet365 offering doesn’t look as pretty as some of the apps from other bookies, but instead is extremely functional and easy to use. It feels like Bet365 have decided that functionality is better than aesthetics, and that’s probably a good decision considering when we’re using a smart phone we just want things to work and not get bogged down with long load times.
I’m a big fan of the fact that I was able to access live streaming on the app and it was super easy to navigate between in-play betting and watching live. As I mentioned above the odds availale are compeititve and you get the exact same markets on the app as you do on their main site (as far as I can tell).
When it comes to betting apps what I’m really looking for are that they are easy to use, quick loading and allow me the same options I’d have if I used my desktop computer. The app covers all these bases and that’s why I’m more than happy to slap a 5 star rating onto it.
How do I use the Bet365 Android App?
Tap the app to open it up and log in with your details. Find the bets you wish to make after browsing the markets and click on the odds to add the selection to your bet slip.
When you are finished adding selections, click on the bet slip, enter your stake and select your bet type and then click the Place Bet button.
Additional site features, such as your account can be found on the landing page.
How do I use the Bet365 iOS App?
To place a bet, log in to the app after clicking on it on your device. Browse through the markets, making your bet selections by clicking the odds to add the to your bet slip.
When finished, click on the bet slip, select you bet type and enter your unit stake. When you are happy, click the place bet button.
Your bet is now made and you can access other sections and features of bet365 from the landing page of the app.