- Bet365 App Review
- Super Fast
- Highly Reliable
How To Download Bet365 On Your Phone
This is the steps I used to get the Bet365 app downloaded onto my phone (iPhone 7):
- First up I opened up an account – open a Bet365 account today! (T&C’s apply, 18+)
- Once completed I searched ‘Bet365 app’ in the app store
- Hit the download button.
- The download took about 45 seconds (wifi connection)
- Opened the app, logged in and away I went
Note: I’m sure the process is just as simple with the android app but using the Google Play Store not App Store. If there isnt a dedicated app for your device just use the mobile website – I think it’s just as good.
Key Features of the Bet365 Mobile App
As long as you have signal you can use Bet365 mobile to place bets wherever you are (assuming you’re in alegal jurisdiction that is!). All you need is an iPhone or other internet capable smartphone and you are able to place bets on literally thousands of different markets ranging from the likes of football to tennis, racing and cricket.
The app has some pretty awesome features – here’s what I loved best about it:
- You can bet ‘in play’ from your phone, wherever you are watching the action.
- Live streaming is offered so if you have a funded account or have placed a bet with Bet365 in the last 24 hours you get access (geo restrictions apply here).
- You can get the latest up-to-date prices directly from your iPhone or android device, no matter where you are.
- The app is available in multiple different languages. So chances are the lingo you speak is available and you can place a bet in your native tongue.
- All screens are easy on the eye and easy to navigate.
- You can get the exact same odds from your phone, just as you would from your computer.
- Thousands of markets are available on sports worldwide.
- Casino games available via the Bet365 casino app section.
I’ll be honest and say that I don’t actually class Bet365 as the bookmaker with the best odds (that company is Betvictor) but they’re pretty much second on my list when it comes to prices offered which is no bad place to be.
As you can see by the latest odds available, in the banner above, their prices are competitive and I’ve only ever really found a couple of points in it between them and the best price… that’s if their not offering the best price. It’d be nice if they could up their game here a little but the quality of the service, and app, does make up for not having the absolute top odds available.
What Users Think?!
At the time of writing this review (1/12/2017) the current version of the Bet365 iOS app has a total of 410 ratings in the app store. It’s overall star rating comes out at 4/5.
When you compare this to it’s all time stats, from all versions of the app, you get the same 4 star rating from a total of 6,219 reviews left.
It’s a pretty solid performance and we can assume that users, in general, are pretty happy with how the app is working on iOS devices. There are a couple of small bugs being reported but that’s not uncommon with any applications. The current version is 3.4.29 (at time of writing) and it’s likely any of the latest problems will be sorted in the next iteration.
Google Play Store
It’s not such good news for android users of Bet365 though… in the Google Play Store the app is averaging just over 3 stars from a total of 180 reviews.
However it’s important to note here that many of the less good reviews are pretty dated now and in my experience the Bet365 app for Android works a lot better than it used to. They’ve ironed out bugs and performed fixes to bring the service up to speed and more recent reviews reflect this in their positivity.
What We Think – Overall Rating
In my opinion the Bet365 app doesn’t look as pretty as some of the apps from other bookies, but instead is extremely functional and easy to use. It feels like Bet365 have decided that functionality is better than aesthetics, and that’s probably a good decision considering when we’re using a smart phone we just want things to work and not get bogged down with long load times.
I’m a big fan of the fact that I was able to access live streaming on the app and it was super easy to navigate between in-play betting and watching live. As I mentioned above the odds availale are compeititve and you get the exact same markets on the app as you do on their main site (as far as I can tell).
When it comes to betting apps what I’m really looking for are that they are easy to use, quick loading and allow me the same options I’d have if I used my desktop computer. The Bet365 app covers all these bases and that’s why I’m more than happy to slap a 5 star rating onto it.
Open an account at Bet365 today and get the app – you won’t be disapointed! (T&C’s apply, 18+)