Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed (Horse Racing & Greyhounds)
Best Odds Guaranteed is an important promotion for both horse racing and greyhound racing punters to know about. The guarantee is a commitment from Bet365 to make sure that punters are getting great value. If a winning horse or dog’s starting price (SP) is longer than the odds originally taken then Bet365 will pay out at the better price.
If you like the sound of this guarantee then read on as we explain how the promotion works for both horse racing and greyhounds.
What Is The Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion?
The Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed promotion is available to punters every single day, on UK and Ireland horse and greyhound races as well as a range of international events too. With no action needed other than placing a winner or each way bet on the race, it’s a great way for punters to place a bet early in the day and not worry about the price changing – if the SP (starting price) is higher, Bet365 will pay out at the longer odds.
Don’t have an account at Bet365 yet? It only takes a couple of minutes to open one using the link below:
Note: Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion is available to new and existing customers but if you’re new you may as well cash in on the opening bonus as well!
It’s important to be aware that if the odds go against you and the SP is smaller than the price taken then your bet will remain at the original price you accepted.
The guarantee really does mean Bet365 are looking after punters by making sure they will receive the best possible payout for their horse or greyhound. In order to qualify, the bet needs to be placed on markets such as Win and Each Way Fixed Odds. Markets such as enhanced terms and Ante Post bets will not be eligible.
While the guarantee does cover a wide range of international markets, there are some exceptions including; Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Given the nature of the offer, it does not apply to in-play bets and it doesn’t apply to virtual racing either.
How To Use Bet365’s Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion?
Here’s a quick step by step guide on how to use the promotion and place a qualifying bet via the app or website:
- Log in or open a new account with Bet365 – Sign up and get up to £100 in bet credits at Bet365! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Punters just need to navigate to the Horse Racing / Greyhounds section and make a selection.
- Be sure to place the bet before the off (not available in-play) on race day.
- Sit back safe in the knowledge that if the SP is better than your price you’ll be automatically given the SP instead.
Important Terms and Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Applies to most horse racing and greyhounds.
- Get price upgrade if your pick goes off at longer odds than those you accepted.
- To qualify bets must be placed on race day before the off.
- Bets must be placed before the off. Any bets placed after a race starts will not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed promotion
- In the situation where there isn’t an industry SP declared, Bet365 will use their own off price to determine the price and pay out if greater than the original bet
- Any bets that become void for any reason will not qualify for this promotion
- If a punter decides to cash out a bet then it will no longer qualify for the Best Odds Guaranteed promotion
- The promotion will still apply in the situation of a Rule 4. The bigger odds payout will be paid after the deduction for Rule 4 has been applied
- Outside of any exceptions, the promotion applies for all races where Bet365 offers Win and Each Way betting
- For Horse Racing the promotion does not apply to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong
- For Greyhound Racing the promotion does not cover any Australasian races
- Virtual races do not qualify for the Best Odds Guaranteed promotion
- BOG can not be used at the same time as any other Bet365 offers.
- The promotion will run until Bet365 removes it. Bet365, as will all their offers, can withdraw BOG at any time.
- In order for a bet to qualify the promotion it must be placed online or via the app
- Bets made on other promotions, enhanced and special markets such as Each Way Extra, Enhanced Place Terms and Ante-Post will not qualify for this promotion
For full T’s & C’s for this deal please visit the Bet365 website.