Bet365 Each Way Extra
Each Way Extra is a really innovative promotion from Bet365 that puts racing punters firmly in control of how they set up their horse racing place bets. If you want more places and are prepared to accept a lower price – with this promotion you can. Maybe you’re ready to take more of a chance and want a payout based on less places in return for a better price – just make the selection.
Read on as we explain how Bet365’s Each Way Extra promotion works and break down the steps you need to take.
What is the bet365 Each Way Extra Promotion?
Each Way Extra is a promotion that put punters in control of their each way horse racing bets. It allows you to increase or decrease the places paid out on the each way portion of your bet, the choice is yours. If you decrease places your odds will go up, increase them and your odds go down. The promotion is available every day across a selected range of domestic horse races.
Want to get in on the action? Open an account and claim the sign up bonus on offer…
Note: Bet365 Each Way Extra is available to new and existing customers but if you’re new you may as well cash in on the opening bonus as well!
Each Way Extra Explained
Bet365 have made this a really simple promotion for punters to get involved with by building out a separate area on the coupon. As with most promotions it’s only going to be eligible for pre race betting, with odds available from 9am UK time on the day of the race.
When you’re on the coupon, you are able to select the Each Way Extra section. From here you can then start to tailor your bet based upon the options in the coupon. If you want to enhance your chances of winning then you will look to select a bet with a higher number of paying places. For example, increase the places from first three to first four and the price listed will be shorter for your bet.
However if you’re feeling more confident and want to increase your winnings, then you have the option to decrease the number of paying places. For example the standard offer for race may be to pay places for the first three finishers. However, if you reduce this to the first two places your odds will lengthen and potential winnings go up!
Each Way Extra is only available for bets placed before the race and can’t be combined – single bets only. Full terms and conditions are available below, but this promotion really is as simple as it sounds. It’s another great reason for punters to choose Bet365 for their racing bets.
How Does Bet365’s Each Way Extra Work?
- Log in or open an new account with Bet365 –Sign up and get up to £100 in bet credits at Bet365! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Head to the Racing section and select the race card of the event you’re interested in
- Select the Each Way Extra section of the coupon
- Choose whether you want to increase or decrease the places, the odds will change accordingly
- Place your bet before the race starts in order to qualify
- Wait to find out if you’ve made the right call!
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Applies to each way horse racing bets.
- Choose more places and get lower odds.
- Choose less places paid and get higher odds.
- The Each Way Extra promotion is available to new and existing bet365 customers
- Bets placed after the commencement of races will not qualify for this promotion
- The Each Way Extra promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. For example, bets placed using Each Way Extra will not qualify for promotions such as bet365’s best odds guaranteed or price promise
- Each Way Extra bets must be placed as a single bet
- Each Way Extra bets cannot be cashed out during the race however do remain eligible for cashing out before the race starts
- Each Way Extra promotion bets cannot be edited using Bet365’s bet editor
- If the standard each way terms for a race change then the Each Way Extra will also change. For example if the number of runners reduces then the number of paying places for a normal bet will reduce. If this happens then the Each Way Extra places would also reduce – but remain enhanced vs the standard places
- Each Way Extra pricing will be available from 9am (UK time) on the day of the race
For full terms and conditions please visit the Bet365 website.