Bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus
A potentially lucrative promotion from Bet365 that both, tennis fans and general punters, should be excited about. Winning an accumulator bet is great fun and of course can be financially rewarding, but what can make it even better is a bonus of us to 70% on your winnings! Yes, Bet365 are offering a very generous bonus of up to 70% on winning tennis accumulators.
Read on as we explain how Bet365’s Tennis Accumulator promotion works and break down the steps required to take part in the promo.
What is the Bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus Offer?
The Tennis Accumulator promotion is available to new and existing customers and offered across a whole host of major tournaments. The promotion provides winning accumulators with a cash percentage bonus that increases based upon the number of legs in the accumulator with potential for a 70% bonus payout (paid in cash).
What’s more, the bonus will apply for every qualifying bet that punters make with no restrictions – unless you manage to reach the cash bonus limit of £100k!
Haven’t signed up with Bet365 yet?
Note: Bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus is available to new and existing customers but if you’re new you may as well cash in on the opening bonus as well!
Offer Details Explained:
Let’s dive into the offer a little closer to provide you with the important details.
Firstly, bets can be made on any of the following competitions; all of the grand slams (Wimbledon, US Open, French Open and Australian Open), all of the major tours – ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour, and the Davis Cup & Billie Jean King Cup. Within these tournaments, both singles and doubles matches are included within the promotion.
Bets can be placed on markets such as match winner, first set winner and set betting. All bets must be placed before any of the matches on the accumulator start and must include a minimum of 2 legs.
While the minimum number of legs for your acca is just two, the winnings boost encourages you to add more legs in order to see your winning bonus percentage increase. If your acca consists of two legs (a double) your winnings boost will be 5% – nice but not massive. The boost then rises by 5% for each leg added after that. For example, four legs will give you a 15% boost, 10 legs will give you a 45% boost. Anything from 14 legs and above will trigger the maximum 70% winnings boost.
How Does Bet365’s Tennis Accumulator Bonus Work?
- Log in or open an new account with Bet365 –Sign up and bet £10 get £50 in free bets at Bet365! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Punters just need to head to the Tennis section and begin building an acca
- Remembering to select carefully from relevant events – you’ll see a message on page “Accumulator Bonus” that confirms if a match qualifies
- Complete your acca with at least 2 selections
- Place your bet before the first ball is served in your first leg
- Enjoy the matches waiting to see if you’re going to win
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Applies to the majoirty of pro tennis competitions.
- Up to 70% win bonus on tennis accumulators (paid as cash).
- Bonuses rise depending on number of legs in your acca (starting with 5% for a double).
- The Tennis Accumulator Bonus is available to new and existing Bet365 customers
- The maximum cash bonus that is available to through this promotion is up to £100,000 per player or a similar currency equivalent as determined by Bet365
- Cash bonuses will be credited directly to the player’s account and within 24 hours of the settlement of the bet. In order to withdraw funds, punters will be subject to the usual verification process
- Bets must be placed before the commencement of all matches in the accumulator in order to qualify for this promotion
- Bet credits and free bets are not eligible for this promotion. Bets must be placed with real money in order to qualify for this promotion
- If a player chooses to cash out a bet fully then they will not qualify for the bonus
- Any bets which the better chooses to cash out partially will qualify for the bonus on the remaining active stake – at the appropriate bonus level
- Any bet which is edited will have a bonus calculated based on the new stake value
- Bets must be placed on straight bet or simple acca in order to qualify
- Bets placed on complex accumulators, combination bets and bets involving multiple permutations will not qualify for the bonus
- The Tennis Accumulator Bonus applies for matches within the following events only – the grand slams (Wimbledon, US Open, French Open and Australian Open), ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour, and the Davis Cup & Billie Jean King Cup.
- Available markets are; match winner, first set winner and set betting. These markets are subject to change as determined by Bet365
- If any bets or selections are voided then the promotion will remain active for the remaining portions of the active bet and the bonus boost reduced accordingly
- Bet365 reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time
- Bet365 may reclaim bonuses which are subsequently shown to have been paid in error
- Bonus amounts start at 2 legs = 5%, increasing by 5% for each extra leg, 3 legs – 10%, 4 legs – 15%, etc. Then at 14 legs or more the bonus is locked at 70%
For full terms and conditions please visit the Bet365 website.