Bet365 Tennis Retirement Guarantee
A promotion from bet365 that is giving tennis fans and sports punters something to smile about! Nobody likes a voided bet when a player has to retire early – this can be especially frustrating if the player you backed was winning at the time! That’s where bet365’s promotion steps in to save the day – if the player you bet on progresses to the next round because of a retirement then bet365 will pay out as a winning bet.
Read on as we explain how bet365’s Tennis Retirement Guarantee promotion works and break down the steps you need to take.
What is the bet365 Tennis Retirement Guarantee Promotion?
The Tennis Retirement Guarantee promotion is available to new and existing customers and offered across the major grand slams as well as the ongoing men’s and women’s tour matches. The promotion guarantees that rather than your bet being voided, your selection gets paid as a winner if the opponent retires hurt.
No account yet?
Note: bet365 Tennis Retirement Guarantee Promotion is available to new and existing customers but if you’re new you may as well cash in on the opening bonus as well!
On the face of it this is a fairly straightforward promotion but let’s take a look at the details a little closer. Firstly, and for obvious reasons, the promotion won’t apply to in-match betting! Therefore all bets will need to be placed before the first serve is hit.
Owing to the nature of the promotion, bets can be made on a limited number of markets, namely, the player to win a singles match within the ATP & WTA tours and the grand slams.
An important part of this promotion to know about is how you will be paid if the guarantee kicks in. You will receive your winnings paid as Bet Credits and your stake returned as cash. If your selection is the player who retires hurt then your bet will be voided and stake returned in cash.
If you have selected a qualifying match as part of a Bet Builder and the guarantee promotion is triggered then the accumulator will be voided.
How Does bet365’s Tennis Retirement Guarantee Promotion Work?
- Log in or open an new account with bet365 – Sign up and bet £10 get £30 in free bets at Bet365! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- No special action is required. Head to the Tennis section and make your selection
- Pay attention to select carefully from relevant matches – the guarantee isn’t displayed on screen
- Make sure to have placed your bet before the first ball is served
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- If your opponent retires hurt bet paid out as a winner.
- Pre-match singles on main draw of eligible tennis events.
- Stake refunded in cash, winnings as bet credits.
- The Tennis Retirement Guarantee promotion is available to new and existing bet365 customers
- Retirement Guarantee only applies to pre match betting in the singles main draw of eligible events
- Eligible events for the promotion include – the Grand Slams (Wimbledon, US Open, French Open & Australian Open), the ATP and WTA tours
- Preliminary or qualifying matches for eligible tournaments and tours will not qualify for the promotion
- If the player you have selected progresses to the next round because their opponent retires hurt then bet365 will pay out your bet as a winning bet
- Winnings will be paid as follows; your original stake will be returned to you as cash. Winnings from the bet will be paid out as Bet Credits. If part or all of your stake was placed with Bet Credits then the stake will be returned to you as a Bet Credit
- If your selection retires from the match then your bet will be voided and your stake returned to you as cash
- If a qualifying is bet is either fully or partially cashed out then it will not qualify the retirement guarantee promotion
- Bet builder bets are not eligible for the promotion. If a bet is placed on a player to win as part of a Bet Builder and they subsequently retire then the entire Bet Builder will be voided and returned as cash
- If a bet is edited using bet365’s Bet Editor before the match starts it will still qualify for the retirement guarantee
- Bets must be placed before a match starts in order to qualify for this promotion
- Bet Credits are non transferable and cannot be withdrawn as cash. Any winning bets placed using Bet Credits will not include the Bet Credit in your winnings
- Accounts which have been inactive for 90 days will have Bet Credits removed by bet365
For full terms and conditions please visit the bet365 website.