Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples
The Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples offer is a long-standing promotion at Betfair within their sportsbook. Having placed a qualifying bet of at least £20 on multiples or bet builders with the operator (min odds 1.50), a £5 Free Bet will be credited to your account.
The free bet claimed through the promotion can then in turn be used to place a multi or a bet builder wager with them.
To help punters get a full picture of what this betting promotion is all about, we examine the key elements of the offer here, looking at some of the important terms and conditions that come along with it.
What Is The Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples Offer?
The Betfair offer is simply collecting a free bet for placing a qualifying stake on multiples or bet builder wagers with them. Note first of all, that this is a Betfair Sportsbook promotion and it is not available on their betting exchange.
By staking £20 on multiples (or bet builders) a £5 free bet will be credited. This is a pretty flexible betting promotion because qualifying bets are not limited to any specific sport and nor does the qualifying stake have to be done in one single bet. However at least one leg of each bet must be at odds of 1.50 or higher odds to qualify.
Anyone who is a registered Betfair customer can take part in the Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples promotion. For anyone looking to register with Betfair, you can also access their welcome bonus bundle as well so it’s a double promo whammy!
New customers can quickly get registered at Betfair by clicking the button below.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Betfair free bet page.
One of the key elements of the Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples offer is that it is a daily promotion. That means there is a promotional period running from 00:00 to 23:59 each day during which one qualifying bet can be placed to claim a free bet.
All qualifying bets towards the Betfair promotion have to be settled within 48 hours of being struck. So if you have placed a multi on Monday and one of the legs is a football match for the forthcoming Thursday, then the bet won’t be valid for the promotion.
Customers do not need to opt-in to the Betfair promotion, it will automatically trigger when the bet requirements have been fulfilled. The top criteria is to bet £20 on multiples or bet builders and that can be across any sport.
The qualifying stake amount doesn’t have to be placed in one bet, it can be built cumulatively through multiple bets which just tally up to the minimum threshold of at least £20. There is an odds minimum requirement, and that is each multiple or bet builder wager has to have at least one selection which is at minimum odds of 1.50. Both straight multiples or exotic wagers like a Lucky 15, a Super Heinz or a Trixie do all qualify.
Any free bets that are credited by Betfair through this offer can be used on any sport and will expire 24 hours after being credited. The free bet stake won’t be included with any winnings earned from it.
How To Use The Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples Offer?
There are not too many steps to get into the Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples offer. Here is what you need to do, broken down into simple steps.
- Log in to an existing Betfair sportsbook account or create a new one here – Sign up and bet £10 get £30 at Betfair! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Visit the sportsbook and add selections from any sport to your slip
- Ensure at least one selection is a minimum of 1.5 odds
- In the bet-slip, look for the Multiples section
- Choose your multi by entering your stake
- The total stake has to be £20 (either one bet or multiple bets to reach the amount)
- Place the bet
- A free bet will be credited to your account when the bet(s) are settled
Other Betfair Promotions:
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Place £20 stake on multiples or bet builders
- One selection within each bet has to be at minimum odds of 1.5 on any sports
- Get a bonus £5 free bet
The above provides as much detail as possible about the Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples promotion offer. All offers do have their own set of terms & conditions, and this is no exception. So here are the key points from the fine print.
- New and existing customers are eligible for the Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples promo
- No opt-in is needed for the offer
- Place a single bet stake of £20 or several bets with a cumulative stake of £20 on any sports
- Any qualifying bet in the offer has to be settled within 48 hours
- Both exotic multiples like a Patent, Yankee and Trixie qualify along with straight multis
- There has to be a minimum of 1.5 on at least one of the selections for the bet to be valid.
- The offer applies to the sportsbook only, not the Betfair exchange
- One £5 free bet maximum per customer per day
- The first qualifying bet only struck during the promotional period 00:00 to 23:59 will qualify
- Receive a £5 free bet which can be used on any bet builder or multi.
For full terms and conditions visit the Betfair website.
Betfair is one of the most highly recommended bookmaker sites available and you can visit our Betfair review page to get more information about them. That includes any contact details if you need to get in touch with them along with other useful information like the Betfair sign up bonus and in-play services.
Pros & Cons of Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples
- Straight and exotic multiples all qualify
- No opt-in is needed for the promotion
- Qualifying bets can be placed on any sports
- One £5 free bet can be claimed per day
- Sportsbook only
- A high stake to free bet ratio (bet £20 to get £5)
- All bets have to be settled within 48 hours
Betfair £5 Free Bet On Multiples
Do Betfair offer free bets for existing customers?
The good news for punters at Betfair is that they offer free bets for existing customers via their bet £20 on multiples get a £5 free bet offer which is avialable to anyone on the site including new and current customers.
What kind of multiples count as qualifying bets?
It’s not just straight up accumulators that count as qualifying bets towards this promotions. You can also place more complex multiples such as Lucky 15, 31 or 63’s, Heinz and Super Heinz, Yankee bets, Trixies, Candadians and Goliaths.