Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed On Horse Racing & Greyhounds
Betfred’s Best Odds Guaranteed promotion, sometimes referred to as BOG, offers punters the comfort that if their horse or greyhound starts the race at a bigger price than they took they’ll get paid out at the higher price.
On this page we’ll dig into the terms and conditions of the deal and show you exactly how you can place bets which qualify for the offer.
What is Betfred’s Best Odds Guaranteed promotion?
Betfred’s best odds guaranteed is a promotion which runs on all UK and Irish horse racing and greyhound racing. The promotion states that if you take a price at any point after 8am for horse racing or 7am greyhounds on the day of the race and your horse or greyhound goes off at a bigger price you’ll automatically get paid out at that bigger price instead. The promotion removes the worry that you’ll get punished for taking a price early in the day.
No account yet? Get involved! First you’ll need to create one.
Note: Betfred – Best Odds Guarantee (BOG) is available for new and existing customers but as a new customer you can also claim the above bonus before using this offer.
BOG In Action: Example
If you’re struggling to get to grips with exactly how this offer works here’s a quick example…
You back Galloping Gerty at 8/1 or 9.0. If the price shortens and Gertys starting price is actually 6/1 or 7.0, you’ll still get paid out at the 8/1 or 9.0 your bet was initially matched at, not bad! If however the price drifts and Gerty goes off at 14/1 or 15.0, even though your bet was initially placed at 8/1 or 9.0 you’ll be paid out at 14/1 or 15.0, that’s some great value Betfred is offering here.
If this sounds like an offer that you’d like to partake in, read on to see the exact steps you need to follow. Remember you are free to take up the offer in as many races as you like, provided they are UK, Irish or in specifically selected international races.
How Does Betfred’s Best Odds Guarantee Work?
- Log in or open a new account with Betfred – Sign up & bet £10 get £40 bonus at Betfred! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Open the race you want to bet on and as long as it’s from the UK or Ireland you’ll qualify for the BOG promotion.
- Be sure that you place the bet after 8am the day of the race.
- Do not use existing free bet funds to place the bet. These bets will not qualify.
- No opt-in is required, simply go ahead and place your bet on any of the selected markets and your bet will be covered with Betfred’s Best Odds Guaranteed offer.
- Enjoy your extra payout if your bets are successful and the SP is higher than the price you took.
Important Terms & Conditions:
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Applies to UK, Irish and selected foreign racing.
- If starting price is bigger than your price get paid at the bigger odds.
- Bets must be placed on day of the race.
All of the above should give you a good idea of what the Betfred Best Odds Guarantee promotion is about and of how to take part. What you also need to be aware of, however, are the offer’s key terms and conditions.
- Promotion is for UK, Irish and selected International horse racing and greyhound racing.
- To qualify for the promotions your bet must be placed at 8am, or later, on race day for horse racing and 7am for greyhounds.
- If your bet qualifies for the promo and the starting price (SP) of your horse or greyhound is greater than the price you got you’ll get paid at the better odds.
- BOG does not apply for Lucky 15, 31 or 63 bet types.
- Ante Post bets are excluded from the promotion along with Pari-Mutuel and Tote bets.
- When a Rule 4 deduction takes place, settlement will be at the bigger odds after the Rule 4 deduction has been made to the price initially taken.
- Free bets do not count, if you place bets using these Best Odds Guaranteed will not be applied to your bet.
- If bets are placed on odds boosts or specials markets the bets will not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed promo.
- If the race reverts to Start Price only due to non-runners, BOG will not be applied to your selection.
- Betfred reserve the right to ban customers from this specific promotion should they be deemed to be exploiting the offer in any way.
- Betfred also reserve the right to apply staking restrictions to any customers.
- Promotion terms and conditions as well as general rules apply, use the link below to see these in full.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Betfred website.