Betfred Extra Place Races (Horse Racing)
Extra Place Races is an ongoing promotion which every Betfred customer is automatically able to benefit from with extra places being paid out on in horse racing Each Way markets. The offer applies to selected races only. Races to pick from are not just in the UK & Ireland, but the USA, France, and elsewhere too.
Read on to find out all the details on exactly how the promotion works and how to take part.
What is Betfred’s Extra Place Races?
Betfred’s Extra Place Races promotion is offered on selected horse races and means that extra place’s will be paid out over and above standard terms on Each Way bets. The offer is available to both new and existing customers, and offers a significant advantage and safety net when placing Each Way bets because your horse will have a high chance of placing than usual.
No account yet? Bag the great bonus on offer using the link below…
How Do Each Way Bets Work?
An EW, E/W (Each Way) gamble for the new comers amongst us is two separate punts. One for the horse to come in 1st, and the other for the horse to come in, in any of the place positions on offer. e.g If a £10 Each Way bet was placed on Galloping Gerty at 5/1 or 6.0 in the 15:00 at Lingfield, the bet would consist of 2x parts, £10 to win, and £10 to place so the total amount wagered would be £20.
If the horse wins the £10 win bet would be settled at the win odds of 5/1 or 6.0 and the place would be settled at 1/5 of the win price which in this case is even money. You’d be looking at a total payout of £70.
It’s important to note that the place terms for the each way part of your bet are always displayed on the specific market screen in a format such as ‘Each Way 1/5 1,2,3’ which would translate to mean each way bets pay 1/5 of win odds if your horse finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the race.
Where’s The Extra Value?
This is where Betfred’s Extra Place Races promotion offers additional value and advantage to the punter, when backing a selection in a extra places paid promotion market the place part of the bet will allow for your horse to finish in an extra place than normal giving you a higher chance of bagging at least the each way part of your bet.
Obviously you’ll win more often if you horse can finish in the top 4 vs only the top 3. The offer isn’t only available on singles bets but multiples too which makes it even more appealing.
If this sounds like an offer that you’d like to partake in then the good news is you are free to take up the offer in as many races as you like, provided they are within Betfred’s nominated list on the website. Go to Betfred’s website, click through to Promotions and then the Extra Place Races page and you’ll find a list of nominated races.
That’s a decent list of races to dig your teeth into!
How to use the Extra Place Races offer:
- Log in or open a new account with Betfred – Sign up & bet £10 get £30 + 60 spins at Betfred! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Hit up the promotions section and select Extra Place Races to see applicable races for the promo.
- Add the selection or selections you want to your bet slip and place your bet (Each Way markets in the selected races only).
- No opt-in is required, simply go ahead and place you Each Way bet on any of the selected markets.
- Enjoy your extra places payout if your bets are successful.
Important Terms & Conditions:
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Extra places paid on selected horse races for each way bets.
- Singles and multiples included.
- Applies to all races listed on promo page.
- Applies to singles and multiples bets on horse racing markets.
- Only applies to markets specified on the Extra Paid Places promotion page.
- Non-runners do not count towards the number of runners in the race.
- Not applicable to ante-post wagers.
- Dead heat regulations & rules are applied.
- Betfred will use their own discretion to exclude punters from this offer if they are deemed to be exploiting the promotion. Staking restrictions may also be applied at the bookmakers discretion. .
- Betfred’s general rules apply which you can find on their website using the link below.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Betfred website.