Betfred Football Giveaway
The title of the Betfred Football Giveaway is pretty self-explanatory as the promotion simply gives away prizes! This is all done by customers having the opportunity to pick up entries for the contest by placing bets on football markets in the Betfred sportsbook.
There are different tiers of the Betfred Football Giveaway competition, which in turn rewards different prizes and with a different number of winners attached.
In this review of the Betfred Football Giveaway, we look at how the promotion works, how to earn entries, as well as go over the key terms and conditions.
What Is The Betfred Football Giveaway Offer?
The Betfred Football Giveaway is all based on a prize draw format and the first important thing to note is that players have to first opt-in. That can be done by visiting the promotion page for the offer and clicking the button there. If the opt-in is missed, the entries are not going to be credited.
There is a bonus just for opting into the Betfred offer, as completing that first step will reward 1 free entry. From there, there is no maximum number of entries that can be earned in total. Note though that entries are linked to bets, so real money stakes are required.
Each additional entry is gained by staking either a minimum or cumulative amount on selected football markets. The top prize in any edition is a VIP package to a Premier League match at Old Trafford plus cash.
The promotion is open to both new and pre-existing customers. For new customers registering an account with Betfred, there is a separate welcome bonus that can be claimed as well. Click the button below to get registered with the bookie.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Betfred free bet page.
Again, the first big detail is that customers need to opt-in to the Betfred Football Giveaway first. If you don’t then entries won’t be credited for any bets placed. The opt-in option is on the promotion page and a confirmation will be sent by Betfred.
The other important thing about taking part in this promotional offer is ensuring that your contact info is up to date. That’s because the operator will attempt to contact you via phone call and SMS a limited number of times. If you can’t be contacted, you will miss the prize.
The Betfred Football Giveaway does go through different editions, so the prizes and promotional periods do change. Along with that change comes the necessary requirements to earn an entry into the current prize draw.
That could be something like one entry for every £10 cumulative stake, or one for every £1 staked on the First Goalscorer market during the promotional period. Check the terms of the current promotion to ensure those qualification requirements are met.
There are three different tiers of the competition which is dependent on how many entries are collected during the promotional period. Prizes vary from VIP football packages + cash to Amazon vouchers and free bets that can be used at Betfred.
There is a limit of one prize per customer per edition of the Betfred Football Giveaway, and that does apply to the different tiers as well. An example is that a Tier 1 prize winner cannot claim a prize from any of the other tiers. It’s a one-and-done situation.
All customers that gain at least two entries in the competition, do get a small bonus for the Betfred casino. That’s 5x 10p, and prize winner or not, everyone who earns at least 2 entries gets that.
How To Use The Betfred Football Giveaway Offer?
The Betfred Football Giveaway is straightforward enough to get access to and it’s all done through their dedicated promotion page. Just do a Betfred login and follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Betfred account or register here for a new one – Sign up & bet £10 get £60 at Betfred! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Ensure all contact details are up to date in your account
- Look for the Promotions link from their main menu
- Scroll down and look for the current Football Giveaway promotion
- Click the Opt-In button
- Read the qualifying bet requirement to earn entries
- Visit the Betfred sportsbook and place qualifying football bets
- Wait for the prize draw date as stated on the promotion page
Other Betfred Promotions:
- Betfred Greyhounds 10% Winning Tricast Bonus
- Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards
- BetFred PickYourPunt Bet Builder Promotion
- Betfred One Winner Bonuses (Horse Racing & Greyhounds)
- Betfred Extra Place Races (Horse Racing)
- Betfred Free Bet if 2nd Horse Racing Offer
- Betfred’s All Correct Bonuses (Horse Racing & Greyhounds)
- Betfred Acca Insurance on Football Five Folds+
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Opt into the Football Giveaway
- Place qualifying football bets
- Earn entries to a prize draw
There are terms and conditions applicable to this promotion and those are always worth a read to ensure that you meet everything that is needed. We have gone over the outline of the promotion, and now we look into some of the key T&Cs.
- Opt-in to the Betfred Football Giveaway
- Place qualifying bets during the promotional period any bets outside of the promotional period won’t count.
- Earn an entry to the prize draw for qualifying stakes
- No limit on the number of entries which can be earned
- Bets struck with free bet bonuses won’t count towards the promotion
- Qualiyinging customers have to have an active account on the date that the draw is done
- One prize per customer
- Some prizes do need to be claimed via a Betfred message
- Any free bets earned as prizes will be valid for 7 days
- Any 5 Free Spins (10p per spin) that are earned will be valid for 7 days
For full terms and conditions please visit the Betfred website.
For further details about this or the Betfred Welcome bonus that can be collected by new customers, see our full Betfred review. We detail the features of the bookmaker, including their payment options, customer service and contact details.
Pros & Cons of Betfred Football Giveaway
- A wide range of prizes available
- Collect a free entry just for opting into the offer
- All registered Betfred customers can participate
- No maximum to the number of entries that can be earned
- Opt-in has to be done first
- Some editions have shorter promotional periods
- Specific football markets apply to some editions of the offer
- Some prizes have to be claimed