BetFred PickYourPunt Bet Builder Promotion
PickYourPunt is a great feature from BetFred which puts punters in complete control of their football betting. If you ever find yourself scrolling through a list of betting options unable to find the bet you want then this is the feature for you. PickYourPunt allows you to combine up to five events in a match into a single bet. What’s more, BetFred often offers money back as a free bet for losing PickYourPunt bets.
Read on to find out more about how to use PickYourPunt and exactly how the offer works.
What is BetFred’s PickYourPunt?
PickYourPunt is available to all BetFred customers on all football matches – fancy a Werner hat-trick, with more than 10 corners, a red card and less than 5 goals in the game? PickYourPunt has got you covered, you’re in complete control of the bet you build. Be on the lookout on the PickYourPunt promotions page as Betfred often run money back offers alongside these bets.
No account yet? Well it’s well worth opening one as the following bonus is available to new customers…
Note: BetFred PickYourPunt can be used by both new and existing all customers.
BetFred provides a list of matches every week from all the major leagues from which you can automatically build your unique bet. To access this list just head to the Betfred website, select promotions and then select PickYourPunt from the list.
But… the fun doesn’t stop with these games – if you can’t see the game or event that you want then BetFred can still help. Punters can get in touch with BetFred via Twitter to request odds on a wider range of sporting events. We recommend allowing enough time before your event for BetFred’s team to build your price and get back to you.
BetFred will often run promotions which offer money back as a free bet for losing PickYourPunt bets. These are a great way for punters to provide themselves with a safety net when picking a more unusual combination of events. As they are not running all of the time please keep checking back to our site and social media as we will keep you informed as soon as we hear about them.
How Does BetFred’s PickYourPunt Work?
- Log in or open a new account with BetFred – Sign up & bet £10 get £60 at Betfred! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Head to the PickYourPunt section for a list of matches available
- Select the match and start building your bet with all the selections you fancy
- If you can’t see the match that you want then you need to head to Twitter
- Tweet using @betfred and #pickyourpunt and specify the bet you want.
- BetFred will get back to you on Twitter with a price and a link which will take you to the betslip on their website
- Be sure to place the bet before the start of the match
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Combine up to 5 different markets on any fixture.
- Selected matches only.
- Winnings paid as real cash.
- While BetFred will provide PickYourPunt on many matches it is not available on every match
- BetFred will settle all bets within 30 minutes of the conclusion of the match involved in PickYourPunt
- All matches will be settled using the official match statistics provided by Opta
- Any bets for matches involved in PickYourPunt will relate to 90 minutes (and injury time) unless the bet explicitly says otherwise. For clarity, unless a leg of the bet specifically relates to Extra Time or Penalties then these are not covered by PickYourPunt bets
- If a single selection of the bet becomes void, including when a player does not take part in a match, then the entire PickYourPunt bet will be voided
- If a match is abandoned then PickYourPunt bets which have already been fully settled will stand. For example if all of the legs in a PickYourPunt related to the first half and the match was abandoned in the second half then the bet will be settled.
- If a match is abandoned and there are legs of the PickYourPunt still outstanding then the entire bet will be voided
- A PickYourPunt bet must have a minimum of one leg and a maximum of five selections for any one match
- PickYourPunt bets are placed as a single bet and cannot be combined with any other bets in any way
- BetFred reserves the right to cancel any bets placed at an ‘obviously wrong’ price
- CashOut is not available on PickYourPunt bets
- PickYourPunt bets have a maximum value of £5000 payout
- Other promotions available from BetFred, such as Double Delight, are not available to combine into a PickYourPunt bet
- BetFred reserves the right to remove or amend PickYourPunt at any time during an event
- Any money back promotions linked to PickYourPunt will revert to all of the usual BetFred free bet rules
For full terms and conditions please visit the BetFred website.