Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards
Make your way to the Betfred Virtual zone on their website and free bets can be claimed each week through their special Virtual Weekly Rewards offer. There is a maximum of £100 in free bets per week that are available through this promo.
This is all based on Virtual Sports which has its own section on the bookmaker’s website. By placing qualifying bets, the bookmaker will, in return, credit free bet bonuses back to you.
In this review of the Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards, we will go in closer for a deeper look at the main details of what is involved in the offer.
What Is The Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards?
The Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards offer can be accessed through either their website or through the Betfred mobile app. Through it, by placing a minimum of £250 during the weekly promotional period, up to a maximum of £100 in free bets will be credited.
The value of the free bets from a given promotional period is based on 5% of the cumulative qualifying stakes placed. So if the minimum £250 is reached then that would be £12.50 in free bets. The higher the cumulative stakes, the bigger the rewards that come back.
For reference on this, the promotional period for the Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards is from 00:00 Monday through to 23:59 on Sunday UK time. Then the whole thing resets for a new week. Customers can earn a max of £100 in free bets per week.
This is not an exclusive promotion so both new and existing account holders at Betfred can take part in the offer. Betfred does have a separate welcome bonus that can also be claimed when signing up – just hit the button below.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Betfred free bet page.
Virtual Sports betting allows punters to place wagers on what are basically computer-generated games that are displayed through a virtual platform. It’s sort of like watching a computer game playing out a randomly-generated result.
Betting on Virtual Sports is done exactly the same as regular sports betting. Markets and odds are presented, but the big difference to betting on real sports action is that there are only very limited betting markets on a Virtual event.
As the results of Virtual Games are randomly generated they are more of a game of chance than anything skill-based. Virtual sports matches come thick and fast. An example of this is that a new Virtual Football match may be played every 3 minutes. A Virtual match will basically show highlights of the key moments of a game like goals or near-misses, played out in just a minute of viewing time.
The key detail here for this Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards offer is that qualifying bets have to be placed on a Virtual Sports market. That’s easy to find, just a click on the Virtual link in the top menu of their website will bring up a page that lists all the Virtual Sports that are available.
That’s a lot of variety on offer such as Virtual Football, Virtual Speedway, Virtual Motor Racing and Virtual Darts. All of the Virtual sports are covered in terms of the qualification towards the Weekly Rewards offer at Betfred and that includes Virtual Bingo. So the promotion has quite a broad scope.
Note that there are some Virtual Betting market exceptions here, because any Virtual World Cup Games, Go Sports or ‘Rush’ On-Demand Sports in the Betfred Virtual zone won’t qualify for the Weekly Rewards.
Any free bets collected through the promotion will expire after 7 days of being credited. The free bets can be used on any sports within the Betfred sportsbook.
How To Use The Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards?
To help punters, here is a straightforward breakdown of the key elements of the Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards promo:
- Login to your Betfred account or use the link to open a new one – Sign up & bet £10 get £40 bonus at Betfred! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Visit the Betfred Virtual World through the link in their main menu
- Find selections to add to your bet slip
- Enter a stake and place the Virtual Sports bets
- Make a minimum of £250 in real cash stakes in the qualifying period
- Get awarded 5% of cumulative stakes in free bets
Other Betfred Promotions:
- BetFred PickYourPunt Bet Builder Promotion
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed On Horse Racing & Greyhounds
- Betfred’s All Correct Bonuses (Horse Racing & Greyhounds)
- Betfred Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Extra Place Races (Horse Racing)
- Betfred Acca Insurance on Football Five Folds+
- Betfred Football Giveaway
- Betfred One Winner Bonuses (Horse Racing & Greyhounds)
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Visit the Virtual World at the bookmaker
- Make a minimum of £250 in bets on Virtual Sports
- Claim up to £100 back in free bets
Above we have explained how customers, both new and existing, can get into the Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards offer. Note here that it does come with T&Cs which are covered below.
- The promotion period gets reset at 00:00 every Monday
- Bets placed with real cash only will qualify for the offer
- Only bets on Scheduled Virtual Sports qualify for the Betfred offer
- Excluded markets are Go Sports, ‘Rush’ On-Demand and World Cup matches
- Up to £100 in free bets can be claimed in one promotional period
- The value of free bets is based on 5% of the cumulative stake placed during the period
- Any free bets earned have to be used with 7 days or they expire
- The free bets are credited automatically to accounts the day after the previous period closes
For full terms and conditions please visit the Betfred website.
If you are eager to look at more information about Betfred and some of their other features like their Welcome Bonus, live in-play betting or customer service details, then read our full Betfred review of this operator.
Pros & Cons of Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards
- A high limit of free bets can be earned
- Plenty of markets qualify for the offer
- A full weekly promotional period to qualify
- Available on both the Betfred website and the app
- A large outlay of cumulative stake is needed (minimum £250)
- Only 5% of cumulative stakes are given as free bets
Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards FAQ
Do Betfred have a weekly free bet club?
Betfred do not offer a weekly free bet as such but you can earn free bets if you bet on virtual sports on their site. You’ll get 5% of your total staked amount back as a free bet if you stake a minimum of £250 on virtuals. Max free bet £100 per week per customer.