BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed is yet another incentive from BetVictor that looks to provide both new and existing customers with maximum value when it comes to betting on UK and Irish horse and greyhound racing.
The offer ensures that you don’t have to worry about taking an early price on a UK or Irish horse or greyhound race and worry about the odds on your selection lengthening before the off.
What Is The BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion?
With Betvictor’s Best Odds Guaranteed if you place a bet between 9am and the start of your selected horse or greyhound race (UK & Ireland races only) and the odds of your selection are when the race starts – BetVictor guarantees to pay you the bigger stating price odds if your selection is successful.
Best Odds Guaranteed doesn’t have any date restrictions and is available seven days a week and covers every UK or Irish horse or greyhound meet that can be bet on at BetVictor. Best Odds Guaranteed covers single win bets. It also covers each way bets and any multiple horse or greyhound selections.
For any new customers, as well as being able to take advantage of incentives such as Best Odds Guaranteed, you can also take advantage of BetVictor’s sign up offer by clicking the button below.
*For a full breakdown of the Betvictor free bet hit the link to visit our dedicated page.
The most important thing to remember when backing with Best Odds Guaranteed is that the bet must be placed after 9am on the same day as the race. If the bet is placed at 8:59 and your horse or greyhound goes off at double the price, your original bet and odds will remain valid. Best Odds Guaranteed will run all the way up to a race starting. If you place your bet just moments before the off and the starting price is bigger by the time your race starts, you will still benefit from Best Odds Guaranteed.
If you like betting on horse and greyhound multiples, Best Odds Guaranteed can be applied to these bets too. If you have a treble bet placed on three horse selections and two of these start at bigger prices than when you originally placed the bet, these horses will have Best Odds Guaranteed applied and will result in a larger payout if your treble was to be successful.
The most important thing to stress when placing a bet using Best Odds Guaranteed is that your bet must be placed after 9am and is only valid in UK and Irish meetings.
How to use the BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed offer?
- Log into your BetVictor account or use the link to register – Sign up and bet £5 get £30 in bonuses at Betvictor! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Place a deposit or use existing cash in your account.
- Find your race – make your selection and enter your stake – to qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed you must ensure the bet is placed after 9am on UK or Irish horse or greyhound racing.
- The race is due to jump at 1:50pm and when it starts the horse you backed at odds of 3/1 is now priced at 5/1. This now means if your selection is successful you will be paid out at the larger 5/1 odds.
- Any winnings are paid in cash and can be withdrawn straight away.
Note: if you backed the horse at 3/1 and at the start of the race the odds had shrunk to 2/1, your 3/1 bet would still be valid and you wouldn’t see a smaller return if your selection was to win. Best Odds Guaranteed only applies if your selection goes off at a bigger starting price.
Other BetVictor Promotions:
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Best Odds Guaranteed covers any single to win bets, each way bets or multiples
- Get paid at bigger odds if your pick goes off at longer odds.
- Only applicable between 9am on the day of the race and the race start time
- Only valid in the UK and Ireland.
- Ante post bets will not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed
We hope all of the above has given you a flavour as to how Best Odds Guaranteed can work but below is a full run down of the terms and conditions for BetVictor’s Best Odds Guaranteed.
- If a horse or greyhound you back in any race held in the UK or Ireland goes off at a bigger price than when you backed it, you will benefit from Best Odds Guaranteed. Best Odds Guaranteed could be abbreviated to BOG.
- Best Odds Guaranteed is applicable from 9am until the time of the race.
- Best Odds Guaranteed only applies to bets due to be run that day. It doesn’t cater for any antepost bets.
- There are no set wagering requirements or limits for the promotion. The bet just has to meet the minimum betting stake as laid out by BetVictor.
- The following conditions or bets will exclude you from the promotions; customers who hold any duplicate accounts, any void bets; bets which are cashed out or even partially cashed out, customers who are subject to any bonus, sportsbook or residency restrictions.
- If your wager is placed in Euros not Pounds, Betvictor uses a 1/1 equivalent. If betting with any other currencies then the current exchange rate will be used.
- Your real cash balance can be withdrawn whenever you please.
- If BetVictor removes Best Odds Guaranteed from any race, the offer will still apply to all bets placed before its removal, but not those placed after.
- If BetVictor believes there has been a breach of the terms and conditions, they can reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
- Per customer per day the max benefit is £25,000 and that applies to all promotions at Betvictor.
For more information on BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed terms and conditions please visit the Betvictor website.
Pros & Cons of BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- A great incentive to try and provide customers with better value when it comes to Greyhound or Horseracing.
- Covers any meet ranging from a standard meeting at Wincanton to the Cheltenham Gold Cup so it should benefit every type of punter.
- All types of horse racing bets are catered for which include, single win bets, each way bets and multiples.
- The time period between 9am and up until the race starting, is a good time period as that should allow most betters to profit from Best Odds Guaranteed. If your race is in the evening that can often mean you have all day to take advantage.
- That there is a time limit and that Best Odds Guaranteed doesn’t qualify for Antepost bets. If you place a bet before 9am, your bet won’t meet the Best Odds Guaranteed qualifying criteria.
- Global racing is becoming more accessible and its a shame that Best Odds Guaranteed wouldn’t qualify for meetings such as the Breeders Cup or races like the Melbourne Cup.
BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed FAQ
Do Betvictor offer best odds guaranteed?
Yes – Betvictor do offer a best odds guaranteed promotion that applies to all UK and Irish horse and greyhound racing so you no longer need to worry about taking an early price and getting worse odds because of it.
What time does Betvictor Best Odds Guaranteed run?
The best odds guaranteed promotion run by Betvictor runs from 9am the morning of the race you are betting on right up until the start of the race. It is not available in-play or on bets placed before 9am the morning of the race.