BoyleSports Acca Insurance
If you’re a fan of an accumulator bet then BoyleSports Acca Insurance promotion is another great reason to bet with the company. The promotion provides a safety net for your acca as they’ll return your funds as a free bet if one leg lets you down. What’s great about an insurance promotion like this is that it’s provides you with a second chance at no extra cost.
In this article we explain everything you need to know about the promo.
What Is The BoyleSports Acca Insurance Promotion?
The Boylesports Accumulator Insurance offer is one of the best on the market right now because it applies to all sports and will award you with up to a £20 free bet if you place a five fold, or bigger, accumulator bet on the site and just one leg of the bet lets you down. There’s a max of one free bet per customer per day and the minimum bet to qualify for the offer is £5. Each leg of your bet must be at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or higher to trigger the insurance.
Note: BoyleSports Acca Insurance is available to new and existing customers. No account yet? Get the sign up bonus when you join.
Visit our Boylesports free bet page for more info on the joining offer currently available.
There’s not much more to know about the promotion other than it applies to all sports on the site and includes live markets as well as pre event bets. All legs of your acca must settle on the same day to qualify and you’ll get your free bet within 24 hours of the first accumulator ending.
If you are awarded a free bet remember these are stake not returned which means if you place your free bet an win you’ll get your winnings back to withdraw straight away but not the stake amount.
How to use the BoyleSports Acca Insurance Promotion?
A neat little promotion for BoyleSports that punters should have no trouble with – here are the steps to follow:
- Log in or open a new account with BoyleSports – Bet £10 get £10 + £10 Casino at Boylesports! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Pick your sport – it can be literally any and BoyleSports offers a wide range
- Build an acca of at least 5 legs – each leg must have odds of 1/2 or greater
- Be aware that for the Acca Insurance promo the bet must be settled on the same day it is placed so keep that in mind when building your bet
- Place your bet with a minimum stake of £5
- Let the action unfold, secure in the knowledge that your stake is coming back to you if one leg lets you down
Other Boylesports Promotions:
- Boylesports Acca Rewards
- Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- Boylesports Extra Place Races
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Applies to all sports across the site.
- Place a five-fold+ acca and if one leg lets you down get a free bet refund.
- Min bet £5 max free bet £20.
- Min odds of all legs individually 1.50 (1/2).
- All legs must settle on the same day to qualify.
The BoyleSports Acca Insurance promotion provides a good safety net for punters but like all promotions there are terms and conditions to be aware of before placing a bet:
- The BoyleSports Acca Insurance promotion is open to both new and existing clients.
- The minimum bet which qualifies for acca insurance is £5, any bets placed below this value will not be eligible for the stake to be returned
- The maximum value of the free bet which BoyleSports will pay to punters via this promotion is £20 – regardless of how much is placed on a qualifying bet.
- The promotion requires the bet to have at least 5 legs.
- Each leg of a qualifying bet for the offer must have odds greater than 1/2 or 1.50 decimal.
- An accumulator only qualifies for this promotion if it is settled on the same day it is placed. For example, a punter could not pick football games from Saturday and Sunday on the same acca.
- The accumulator insurance promotion is only triggered if just one leg lets a bet down. This condition applies regardless of how many legs are added to the accumulator
- BoyleSports will pay punters their stake back as a free bet under the rule of this promotion.
- Any free bets which are received via the promo can then be used on any sports betting but cannot be exchanged for cash. The free bet must be used within 7 days or it will expire.
- Punters are restricted to one free bet per day. Other accumulators can be placed but the promotion will only pay out once.
- Any bets which are subsequently voided will not qualify. However if just one leg is voided and an accumulator still meets the promotion requirements of legs and odds then it remains eligible for the promotion.
Pros & Cons of Boylesports Accumulator Insurance
- Applies to all sports when most bookmakers limit this offer to football.
- Low minimum odds requirements per leg to qualify.
- Free bets are paid out quickly (within 24 hours) if triggered.
- You can mix sports with the offer.
- Only 5 legs are required in your accumulator to trigger the insurance.
- Min bet to qualify if just £5 and max free bet you can earn is only £20.
- Only one refund per customer per day is possible.
- All legs of the acca must settle on the same day to qualify.
Related Acca Insurance Offers:
Note: for a full run down of bookmakers with acca insurance click the previous link and see who has the best offer currently running.
Boylesports Acca Insurance
Can you mix sports with Boylesports Accumulator Insurance?
One of the best things about the Boylesports accumulator insurance is that it applies to all sports and you can mix sports on your acca and still qualify – most bookmakers limit this type of promotion to football bets only.
Can I withdraw free bets at Boylesports?
Any free bets you are awarded as part of this promotion must be wagered and it’s the winnings of those wagers that can be withdrawn not the free bets themselves. For example place a £10 free bet at odds of 4/1 and get £30 back which you can withdraw (if placed with real money you’d get £40 back as it would include your stake).
What are the minimum odds to qualify?
Whilst most bookmakers stipulate a minimum odds requirements for your overall accumulator to qualify for the Boylesports offer all your accumulator picks must have odds of 1/2 (1.50) or higher.