Boylesports Acca Rewards
Boylesports Acca Rewards is a benefit available to all customers for their first qualifying accumulator bet placed each day (5+ legs, each of odds of 1/5 or greater).
Customers can select whether they would prefer an Acca Boost, which pays a percentage of your winnings as a bonus on top of your standard win, or Acca Insurance, which means you will receive your stake back in full (up to £20) as a Free Bet.
The offer is available once per day on the first qualifying accumulator made that day.
Let’s now take a look at the bonus in a bit more detail.
What Are The Boylesports Acca Rewards Offers?
Customers can select whether to apply an Acca Boost (which can range from 10% of your winnings to 100% of your winnings) to your qualifying acca bet, or to take Acca Insurance which will see you receive your bet stake back as a free bet (up to £20 in value).
It is simply a case of selecting which of the two bonuses you want to activate on your bet on your bet slip before you place the bet, making this offer very easy to use.
Sign up now with Boylesports by clicking on the button below:
Note: With this offer being available to both new and existing customers with Boylesports, if you are not yet a customer with Boylesports and wish to access this offer, remember to claim the great value Welcome Offer for new customers, as well as this Acca Rewards Offer too.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Boylesports free bet page.
The Acca Rewards offer from Boylesports is an effective way for the company to reward its customers that make regular accumulator bets with the site across a broad range of sports.
Let’s look at the individual details of each of the two bonuses available.
If you select an Acca Boost bonus, then if your accumulator is a winner, you will be paid out a bonus amount, calculated as a percentage of your winnings, on top of your standard winnings.
The size of bonus you receive depends on the number of selections in your accumulator.
- 5 Folds – 10% boost
- 6 Folds – 20% boost
- 7 Folds – 30% boost
- 8 Folds – 40% boost
- 9 Folds – 50% boost
- 10 Folds – 60% boost
- 11 Folds – 70% boost
- 12 Folds – 80% boost
- 13 Fold – 90% boost
- 14 Fold – 100% boost
However, there is a maximum payout limit of £1,000 for this offer, so that is very much worthwhile remembering before you decide which of the two options to select as if your acca could return significantly more than that, then you may be better not activating this offer or using the Acca Insurance option instead.
The Acca Insurance bonus will see a losing acca bet stake returned to you as a Free Bet up to a maximum of £20.
Your Free Bet will be applied to your account within 15 minutes of your bet being settled.
How To Use The Boylesports Acca Rewards Offer?
- Sign in to your Boylesports account. Sign up using the link – Bet £10 get £10 + £10 Casino at Boylesports! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Head over to the Boylesports betting section and make your selections for a five-fold or greater accumulator using selections of odds of at least 1/5 or greater in value.
- Once your bet is complete, select on your bet slip whether you want to apply the Acca Boost or Acca Insurance bonus to your bet.
- Place the bet with a stake valued at £0.05 or greater.
- Sit back and see how your bet does and if your bet qualifies for the reward, you will receive it with your winnings or get your stake money back depending on which reward you selected.
Other Boylesports Promotions:
- Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- Boylesports Extra Place Races
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
Note: you can claim the Boylesports free bet for new customers if you are get to join.
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Place your qualifying 5-leg minimum accumulator bet of at least £0.05 with minimum odds of 1/5 per selection on a qualifying sport.
- Select whether you want to receive the Acca Boost or Acca Insurance bonus along with your bet by checking the relevant box on the bet slip.
- Place the bet and you will receive your reward, if applicable, once the bet has settled.
- Online customers must opt-in to claim this offer.
- Each qualifying accumulator must have a minimum stake of £0.05 to qualify.
- Additionally, each qualifying accumulator must comprise of a minimum of five legs and have minimum individual odds of 1/5 per selection.
- Only the first qualifying accumulator each day will qualify for the Acca Reward promotion.
- You can bet on markets from the following sports – Athletics Aussie Rules, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Bowls, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Field Hockey, Football, Futsal, Gaelic Games, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Motorsports, Netball, NFL, Pool, Rowing, Rugby, Show Jumping, Speedway, Squash, Table Tennis, Tennis, UFC, Water Polo and Winter Sports.
- Customers can select either Acca Boost or Acca Insurance, but not both, for their first qualifying bet of the day.
- Free Bets, Price Boosts, Specials and Super Boosts are not eligible to be used in conjunction with this offer.
- If one of your selections in a qualifying bet is voided, and this means your bet is now fewer than five selections, then your bet will no longer qualify for the offer.
- If one or more of your selections is voided in a bet but the bet still qualifies for the Acca Boost offer, you will be paid out based on how many selections remain in the bet.
- Cashed Out bets and Voided bets will not qualify for this bonus.
- This offer is available for UK and Ireland-based customers only.
You can access the full terms and conditions of this offer, as well as learning more about the site via our extensive review of the Boylesports website.
Pros & Cons of Boylesports Acca Rewards Offers
We’ve encapsulated the good and not-so-good aspects of this offer below.
- A simple offer that is available to all Boylesports customers over a lengthy period.
- Easy to follow and place the required accumulator bets.
- Wide selection of sports betting markets available for your qualifying accumulator.
- This is an offer which allows you to pick your reward suited to your bet. A riskier accumulator may benefit from Acca Insurance, while one you are more confident of winning may be better for the Acca Boost deal.
- The offer is only available on your first qualifying accumulator that you make each day.
- The cap of £1,000 per acca win does mean that big money wins can’t be landed with the offer, which does negate the value of the Acca Boost bonus.
- Acca Insure is only paid in full on bets of up to £20. For bets of £20 or greater only £20 of your stake will be returned.
Boylesports Acca Rewards FAQs
Does Boylesports offer Acca Insurance?
As part of their Acca Rewards program Boylesports offer acca insurance on your first bet of the day assuming it has five or more legs with each selection having odds of 1/5 or greater – you must select the acca insurance option when the bet is placed.
Is there an Acca Bonus at Boylesports?
Boylesports offer two types of acca bonuses to their customers. Firsly you can use Acca Rewards to select a boost on your first bet of the day and win up to 100% more at no extra stake or you can claim their weekly £5 free acca bet via the Acca Loyalty promotion.