BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed by BoyleSports is their commitment to take care of punters by giving their best possible odds on horse racing betting. What’s nice about this promotion from BoyleSports is that unlike similar promotions from other bookies, it is directly applicable to multiples – better known as accumulators. This means punters can set up their acca bet for the day ahead and not worry about price changes as BoyleSports have got them covered.
This article explains the details of the Best Odds Guaranteed promotion including everything you need to do in order to get involved.
What Is BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed?
BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed is a promotion designed to allow horse racing punters to put bets on early in the day and not have to worry about the price movement of their selection and having their ride go off at longer odds than the odds they got.
If you take an early price or a board price from Boylesports on any horse up to a day before the race takes place and your horse drifts in odds and starts the race at longer odds than you got they’ll payout at the bigger price. What’s great about Boylesports is they apply this offer to accumulator bets as well as win or each way markets – not something all bookmakers do.
Existing customers and new customers can take advantage of the offer. If you haven’t got an account yet then click the button below to open one and get the joining bonus currently available.
*For more info on the joining bonus on offer read all about it on our Boylesports free bet page.
The Boylesports offer applies only to UK and Irish horse races but all meetings across the two countries are covered. It’s worth noting that there’s a max benefit in place for the promo of up to £50,000 per customer per day (which is more than enough for most punters) and in the event of a Rule 4 deduction Boylesports will take the deduction off you winnings but still payout according to the bigger odds.
The offer is available to online customers, those placing bets over the phone and in store however if you bet via one of Boylesports retail shops then the offer only applies to multiple bets placed on the day of the race only – not the day before. Win or E/W bets can still be placed the day before and get the bigger payout.
How to use BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed?
A really straightforward promotion with minimum fuss needed to take advantage. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in or open a new account with BoyleSports – £25 Free Bet Bundle Offer! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Select Racing from the menu of sports.
- Build your bet from early or board prices.
- Get your bet on before the first race start – there’s no in-race betting for this promo.
- Relax knowing that if the odds on any of your horses lengthens then your odds will go up and so will your potential winnings.
Other Boylesports Promotions:
- Boylesports Acca Rewards
- Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- Boylesports Extra Place Races
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Applies to UK & Irish horse racing only.
- Applies to win, each way and accumulators.
- Take an early/board price and get paid at bigger odds if your horse starts the race at a higher price.
In this section we have outlined the Ts & Cs of the Best Odds Guaranteed promotion that you should be aware of before taking part:
- The promotion guarantees punters that if they place a qualifying bet and the starting price (the SP) of any of their picks is longer than the odds when they placed the bet then BoyleSports will use the longer odds.
- Win or Each Way bets are eligible for the BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed promotion.
- Accumulators bets are also eligible for the promotion.
- Bets can be placed the day before the race and apply if they are early or board prices.
- Availabie in store, over the phone or online – multiples placed in store only qualify if they are done so on the day of the race itself.
- Best Odds Guaranteed only applies to bets placed before the race starts. In-race betting is not eligible – which makes a lot of sense given the nature of the promotion.
- Any bets placed using Ante-Post pricing will not be eligible to take part in the promotion.
- Where applicable, Rule 4 deductions will be made to winning bets – but at the longer odds.
- Free bets do not count towards this promotion, this means that in order to qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed punters must bet using their own cash.
- Any bets which qualified for Best Odds Guaranteed but are then cashed out or are voided will no longer be eligible for the promotion.
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed is available on all UK and Irish racing but not on any international markets which BoyleSports offers on their site.
For full terms and conditions please visit the BoyleSports website or if you want to get in touch with customer support to clarify anything in regards to the offer go to our Boylesports review page and click the ‘Customer Service’ link where you’ll find all the available options.
Pros & Cons of Boylesports BOG
- Applies to win, each way AND accumulators (most bookies exclude accas).
- Bets can be placed the day before the race and still qualify.
- Works in store, over the phone or online via website/betting app.
- Max benefit per person per day (£50k) is high enough for 99.9% of customers.
- Any additional winnings paid in real cash not free bets.
- Where multiples are concerned in store bets must be placed on the day of the race to qualify.
- Most BOG offers apply to greyhound racing as well – not at Boylesports though.
Related Best Odds Guaranteed Offers:
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- 888Sport Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
Note: to compare all best odds guaranteed offers against each other and find out who is and who isn’t offer the promo head to our which bookmakers offer best odds guaranteed page.
FAQ Boylesports Best Odds
What time does Boylesports Best Odds Guaranteed run?
The boylesports BOG offer starts on the day before the race as long as you have taken an early price or a board price which is actually much earlier than most bookmakers who start their offer on the day of the race itself. Note that in store multiples will only qualify if placed on the day of the race.
Does the Boylesorts BOG offer apply to greyhound racing?
Whilst most bookmakers will apply their best odds guaranteed offers to greyhound and horse racing Boylesports don’t and only bets on horse racing will qualify.