Boylesports Extra Place Races
For those who like a dabble on the Sport Of Kings, Boylesports has an ongoing horse racing promotion for their customers. The Boylesports Extra Place Races is fairly self-explanatory as it involves the bookmaker picking races to which they apply extra places for each way bets.
It gives punters an opportunity at just a little extra insurance on their each-way bets by going beyond the standard racing places.
In this guide to the Boylesports Extra Place Races promotion, we take a look at the ins and outs of how the whole thing works.
What Is The Boylesports Extra Place Races Offer?
Then any each-way bets placed on a selected race will automatically be covered by the extra place terms on offer through the promotion. It is as simple as that, and again, this is a daily offer with new races covered each day.
When it comes to horse racing, the number of runners in the race dictate how many standard places are in play. This is something that you will see on any racecard at any bookmaker. The place terms will be listed at something like 1/4 or 1/5 odds depending on the race and the bookmaker.
An example from Boylesports is each-way terms listed as (EW 1/4 1,2,3) on a race with twelve declared runners. That means that 1/4 odds of the original price that the horse was backed at, will be paid out on the Place part of an Each Way bet for a horse that finishes in the top three.
So a 12/1 selection in that horse race, under those particular Place terms would have returned 3/1 odds for finishing second for example (1/4 odds).
Such criteria do apply to the Boylesports Extra Place Races as well. But this is really a very simple offer that any Boylesports existing or new account holder can look at.
New customers who register can immediately access the promotion as well and you can find which places it’s applied to by going to Boylesports and clicking the promotions link – hit the link under the promo listing for the schedule.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Boylesports free bet page.
The Boylesports Extra Place Races is a bookmaker offer that just sits in place all the time. It operates in the background and you don’t need to do anything to activate it. Even if you weren’t aware that it was there and you placed a qualifying bet, you would be covered.
So there are no requirements needed for players to take part in Boylesports Extra Place Races. There’s no bonus code, no opt-in needed. That extends even further because there are no stake minimums and no odds minimums that need to be met either.
Note that because the Boylesports Extra Place Races is all about extra places, it applies to only each-way bets in horse racing. For any Place payouts that are covered by this promotion, they are all, regardless of the number of runners in the race, paid at 1/5 odds.
There are two levels when it comes to the number of places on offer in the Boylesports Extra Place Races selected fixtures. Races must have 12+ runners for 4 places, races with 16+ runners will have 5 places and a big field of 20+ will have 6 places.
Again, that just builds on the norm for Places when it comes to horse racing betting. Boylesports just adds one extra Place to the tiers for the promotional purposes of this horse racing offer.
As this offer is nothing to do with bonuses or free bets, it is just an extension of regular betting, then all winnings are paid in cash.
How To Use The Boylesports Extra Place Races Offer?
This horse racing promotion is very easy and straightforward, but for further clarification here is a breakdown of the steps involved with it.
- Sign in to your Betfred account or use the link to sign up – £25 Free Bet Bundle Offer! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply) .
- Visit the promotions page at Boylesports
- Look for the Boylesports Extra Place Races promotion
- The qualifying races for the day’s UK and Irish racing will be listed there
- If you visit a racecard in the sportsbook that happens to be covered, the promotion details will be listed there too
- Add a qualifying each way bet
- Enter the stake on the bet slip
- Click ‘Bet Now’
Other Boylesports Promotions:
- Boylesports Acca Rewards
- Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Place an each-way bet on a selected horse race
- Claim extra place coverage at 1/5 odds
- All winnings paid in cash
All of the above information hopefully helps punters to get a clear picture of the Boylesports Extra Place Races offer. Here is an overview of the terms and conditions
- Each Way bets only on selected races qualify for extra places
- 12+ horses have to run for 4 places
- 16+ horses have to run for 5 places
- 20+ horses have to run for 6 places
- Winning Place bets from Each Way wagers are paid at 1/5 odds
- If race criteria are not met, normal place terms will be put back in place
- The standard Terms & Conditions at Boylesports apply
For full terms and conditions please visit the Boylesports website.
If you are looking for further details about Boylesports then read through our Boylesports review page for this operator. Things like contact information for Boylesports can be found on there, along with other important details like their in-play betting services, welcome bonus and overall markets.
Pros & Cons of Boylesports Extra Place Races
- Very easy offer to use
- Additional places on selected horse races
- Offer runs every single day
- Plenty of races covered on a daily basis
- Only applies to bigger fields of 12+ runners
- Place odds capped at 1/5
- Promotion drops to standard terms if race criteria are not met
Boylesports Extra Place Races FAQ
How to find extra place races on Boylesports?
To find out which races will be extra place races at Boylesports visit their website, select the Promotions link and then scroll down the page to find the Extra Place Races promo offer. Clicking the ‘Full Terms & Conditions’ link will then show you which upcoming races the promotion applies to.