Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
Bookmaker Boylesports applies their Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav coverage to selected horse and greyhound races every day. With the promotional offer in place, if your horse or dog finishes as a runner up to the Starting Price Favourite, then the bookie will refund your lost stake as a free bet.
There is a maximum of a £20 free bet per customer per race through this Boylesports promotion. Considering that the offer covers a lot of races each day, it has a broad reach.
Here we take a look over the details of this racing offer to help punters understand how it works and how to use it.
What Is The Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To Sp Fav Offer?
The Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav offer does only apply to the races that the bookie has nominated for a particular day. The number of covered races varies from day to day, so it’s worth checking to see what is covered. Fortunately, the bookmaker has made it easy to find which races have the bonus offer attached.
One such way is to visit the Boylesports Promotions page and click on the Free Bet If 2nd To Sp Fav ‘Full Terms’ link and all of the day’s qualifying races will be listed there. Alternatively, if you just visit the racing section of the sportsbook, races with the offer are clearly marked. All covered races have a small yellow “SO” flag indicating that the offer applies to it.
The overall premise of the Boylesports racing offer is straightforward. If your horse follows the SP FAV home as runner-up, then you get a refund of the value of your stake (£20 max per race) as a free bet.
New customers are eligible to participate in this horse racing offer as well as existing ones. Note that alongside this promotion there is a separate Boylesports sign up offer for new customers that is worth considering when registering.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Boylesports free bet page.
If you are looking at a qualifying race that is covered by the Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav offer, all that is needed to trigger the promotion is to place a win single or each-way bet on the outright market.
The offer covers the race automatically so you don’t have to do anything other than place that qualifying bet. There’s no opt-in needed for this promo. There are also no minimum odds requirements for a qualifying bet.
The maximum stake that can be refunded per customer is £20. So if you had staked £50 for example and your horse or greyhound finished second behind the SP FAV then still only a maximum of £20 would come back as a free bet in the Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav racing offer.
The betting offer does only come into play for races that have at least 5 runners, and it is only the very first bet that a customer places on the race that is counted towards the promo. For qualifying races that do happen to have joint SP Favourites, then both will be counted as the SP Fav under the terms of the bonus.
One final note about the Boylesports offer is that any free bets that are collected through it will expire 7 days after being credited.
How To Use The Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To Sp Fav Offer?
This is a very simple offer to get into because if you place a qualifying bet, then you are automatically covered. Here’s an overview of the promo:
- Sign in to your existing Boylesports account or use the link to open a new one – Sign up and bet £10 get £10 at Boylesports! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- The bonus can be accessed through the Boylesports Website or App
- Find a qualifying race, indicated by a small yellow flag on the card
- Make a selection as a single or each-way bet on the outright market
- Only the first bet on the race will qualify for this Boylesports offer
- Enter your stake on the bet slip and strike your bet
- If your horse is second to the Starting Price Favourite, receive up to a £20 free bet
Other Boylesports Promotions:
- Boylesports Extra Place Races
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Place an outright bet on a qualifying horse or greyhound race.
- Receive up to a £20 free bet if a selection is 2nd to SP Fav.
- Free bet will expire in 7 days after being credited.
So that is how this Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav horse racing betting promotion works. As with all bookie bonuses, there are some terms and conditions to watch out for:
- Receive a free bet if horse racing or ghreyhounds selection is runner up to the SP Fav
- Receive a maximum of one £20 free bet per qualifying race
- Win Singles and the win part of an Each Way bet only apply
- Bets on the race outrights are the only ones that qualify
- The bonus will only be applied to the first bet placed on a race
- Ante-post racing bets do not qualify for the promotion
- The bonus is featured on races with at least 5 runners
- Free bets expire after 7 days
- Only bets placed with real money count
For full terms and conditions please visit the Boylesports website.
For any queries that need to be directed to Boyelsports, we have listed their contact details in our Boylesports review page. Our Boylesports bookmaker review also takes a closer look at some of the other main features of their operations including how to get their welcome bonus.
Pros & Cons of Boylesports Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- Qualifying bets are automatically covered by the offer
- £20 free bet available per race
- A lot of races are covered daily by the promotion
- Promotion only applies to selected races
- No ante-post betting coverage
- Unnamed 2nd Favs do not qualify