Coral Fail to Finish
Fed up with having your bet ruined by fallers and horses pulling up? This might just be the promotion for you!
Coral are offering punters a “Fail to Finish” safety net up to the value of £10 (paid to you as a free bet). What’s more, this promotion is on offer for every race in selected meetings across the week.
Interested? Then read on to find out how to get started and check the terms of the promotion.
What is Coral’s Fail to Finish Offer?
Coral’s Fail to Finish is an offer which acts like a safety net for racing punters. In simple terms, you will receive your stake back as a free bet (up to the value of £10) if your horse goes under starters orders but does not finish the race – whatever the reason. It only applies to certain race throughout the day (listed on the Coral website) and is only for e/w and single win bets.
The promotion is available to all new and existing customers. No Coral account yet? Get their generous welcome offer using the link below.
Note: don’t miss the opening account bonus at Coral which is available as well as this promotion.
The offer is available across every race at a selected meeting each day.
To find out which races qualify just head over to the Coral website, find the promotions link and select Fail to Finish. Once loaded the page will display all races on which the offer is running.
In order for your bet to qualify you simply need to place a minimum bet of £1 on a win or e/w single. It’s important to know that you are not covered for doubles, trebles etc or for speciality market bets such as; Place Only, Unnamed Favourite/2nd Favourite, Betting Without or any enhanced price specials.
Free bets are usually credited to your Coral account straight after the race has been settled. However it is worth knowing that it could take up to 24 hours.
How Does Coral’s Fail to Finish Offer Work?
Fail to Finish is a promotion automatically applied to the first qualifying bet you place at valid races.
- Log in or open a new account with Coral – Sign up & bet £5 get £20 at Coral! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Find the promotions link and click Fail to Finish to see a list of races that qualify for the offer.
- Now make your selection. Pay attention to the order you add them to your slip as the first qualifying bet listed will be the only one which is included in the promotion.
- Sit back and follow the race safe in the knowledge that if your horse doesn’t finish you will receive a free bet covering your stake (up to £10)
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Money back as a free bet if your horse starts but fails to finish the race.
- Max refund £10 per race.
- Refunds are paid as free bets into your Coral account.
All of the above information should give you a good sense of what the Coral Fail to Finish is and how to get involved. It’s important that you take the time to read the key Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is available to eligible customers on the day of the race from 8am (UK time) to the start of the race.
- The promotion is available to customers who bet; online with Coral, via mobile or by telephone. Other methods of betting will not qualify.
- In order to qualify for the promotion you need to place a real money £1 (minimum) win or each way bet on qualifying races.
- To determine a horse has not finished, Coral will use the Racing Post Official Press Association’s initial decision.
- The promotion is only applicable to the first qualifying bet in each race. Subsequent bets including bets added to the same betting slip will not be covered.
- A bet will not qualify if placed on a multiple or accumulator (including a double or treble)
- A bet will not qualify if placed on speciality markets including but not limited to; Green Tick/Win Only, Betting Without, Place Only, Unnamed Favourite/2nd Favourite, Match Betting
- A bet will not qualify if placed on an Enhanced Price Offer
- If you decide to Cash Out your qualifying bet (fully or partially) it will no longer qualify for the promotion. No replacement bet will qualify.
- Should you get a free bet from this promotion it will be available within 24 hours.
- There is a maximum of one free bet per customer per race
- All free bets must be used within 7 days of being credited to your account. If you do not do so it will expire
- Free bets resulting from this promotion must be used in a single transaction ie not split into multiple bets
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash, nor will the value be included in any winnings
- If your free bet wager becomes void then you will not be refunded the free bet
- You are able to Cash Out your free bet – but the value of the free bet will not be included in the winnings.
For full Terms & Conditions please visit the Coral website.