Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed – Horse Racing & Greyhounds
Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed offer runs on both horse racing and greyhound racing and ensures customers who take an early price on a horse or dog don’t get penalised if the price drifts before the off.
As long as your bet is placed on the day of the race then you quality – if the starting price is bigger than the price you took you’ll automatically get paid out at the increased odds!
Here’s exactly how the offer works…
What Are The Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed Offers?
The Ladbrokes Best Odds Guarantee for Horse Racing and Greyhound racing is a punter-friendly promotion that is automatically applied to qualifying bets in either sport that ensures that punters get the best value for their winning bets.
When you place a qualifying bet on a greyhound or horse race early on in the day of the race, you are guaranteed to get the best payout for your bet if it is a winner.
That is because with the Best Odds Guarantee, whichever is the higher price of the odds you received when you placed the bet, or the Starting Price of the horse or greyhound when the race starts, that is the odds you will be paid out at for the offer.
You don’t even need to opt in or activate the bonus in any way. All qualifying bets will receive the offer automatically on the Ladbrokes site so you can always be sure that no matter what happens to the odds on your selections, you will always be paid at the best odds to ensure you get value for money on your winning bets.
Sign Up now with Ladbrokes to get Best Odds Guaranteed on your Horse Racing and Greyhound bets by clicking on the button below!
Note: This offer is available to all Ladbrokes customers, including new customers, however if you are going to sign up with Ladbrokes to take up the offer, remember to make your qualifying deposit with a payment method (such as a Debit card) that will ensure you receive the Welcome Bonus offer for new customers.
You will receive the Best Odds Guarantee offer if you make your first deposit using a eWallet service or similar, but you may not be eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus depending on the payment method used for your first deposit.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Ladbrokes free bet page.
Best Odds Guaranteed offers are relatively common on betting sites and Ladbrokes offer incorporates bets made on both Greyhound Racing and Horse Racing.
The offer is applied automatically to every bet that qualifies for the offer, which includes bets made on the day of the race on the early bird, board prices or pre-race betting prices.
Essentially, the Best Odds Guarantee means that regardless of the odds you received when you place your bet, if the Starting Price on your selection is higher and the selection wins, then you will always be paid out at the higher value odds.
For example, if you take an early bird price on a greyhound at odds of 3/1 but the Starting Price for your selection is 4/1 and the Greyhound wins the race, then you will be paid out at 4/1.
But if instead of the price moving out, the price moves in from 3/1 when you placed the initial bet to a 2/1 Starting Price, you will be paid out at 3/1 if the bet is a winner.
How To Use The Ladbrokes Best Odds Guarantee Offer?
- Sign in to your Ladbrokes account. Sign up using the link – Sign up and bet £5 get £20 free bets! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- If you do not have a Ladbrokes account, sign up and get one. However ensure you also claim the Welcome Bonus by making your qualifying deposit using a debit card, rather than an eWallet service such as PayPal or Neteller, as Welcome Bonuses are not paid to initial deposits made in this way.
- There is no need to Opt In to the offer, simply head over to the Greyhound Racing or Horse Racing section of the Ladbrokes site.
- Peruse the races being contested today and place an Each Way or Win bet on one of the selections.
- Sit back and watch the race and if the Starting Price for your selection is longer odds than when you placed the bet, you will receive the higher of the two odds if your bet is a winner.
- This bonus is available on all qualifying Greyhound and Horse Racing bets every day and punters will receive the offer on all qualifying bets.
Other Ladbrokes Promotions:
- Ladbrokes Extra Place Races
- Ladbrokes Lucky Dip Promotion
- Ladbrokes Tote Guarantee
- Ladbrokes 2UP&WIN Promotion
- Ladbrokes Bag Yourself the Best Acca
- Ladbrokes 1-2-Free: Win Up To £100 Free
- Ladbrokes 5-A-Side: Fantasy Football Meets Betting
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- On the day of the race you want to bet on, head over to the Greyhounds or Horse Racing section and place your qualifying bet at any time.
- Sit back and wait for the race to start and check the Starting Price for your selection.
- If the Starting Price for your selection is longer odds than when you placed your bet earlier in the day, and your selection wins, you will be paid out at the higher odds.
- The offer is available to people with existing or new Ladbrokes accounts aged 18 or over based in the United Kingdom or Ireland only.
- To qualify for the offer place a real money win or each way bet on any UK or Ireland Horse Race or Greyhound race.
- If the Starting Price is higher than the price taken at the time of placing the bet, you will be paid out at the higher price.
- The offer is not applicable to Ante Post, Tote/Pools, Pari-Mutuel, Enhanced Price, Betting Without, Place Only (Top 2/3/4 Finish), Top Finish (Top 2/3 Finish), To Finish 2nd/3rd Bets, Match Bets, Faller Insurance, Place Insurance, Win Only Markets or Enhanced Placed Markets that are separate to the standard E/W market bets.
- If a Rule 4 deduction is applied to a race, then you will still be paid at the bigger odds, but only after the Rule 4 deduction has been applied.
- The offer is not applicable for any In Play betting markets.
- Void bets do not qualify for the offer.
- Cashed Out bets do not qualify for the offer.
- Customers can win a maximum of £50,000 per day through the offer.
All the terms and conditions for this offer are available on the Ladbrokes site. You can navigate to that site, as well as sign up by taking a look at our current Ladbrokes Review.
Pros & Cons of Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed Offers
Want to know what’s hot and what’s not with the two Best Odds Guarantee offers at Ladbrokes? Well, we have put together our list of the positives and negatives (if any) of the offer below:
- The promotion is applicable across every horse race and greyhound race in the United Kingdom and Ireland 365 days a year.
- There is no need to do anything to get the offer. All qualifying bets on horse racing and greyhounds will receive the offer if applicable.
- These two offers ensure that punters get the best value payout for their selections regardless of what the odds were at the time they place the bet compared to the starting price.
- Offer is applicable across early prices, board prices as well as single and multiple bets.
- There is a £50,000 payout limit on this offer that is set per day by Ladbrokes for Horse Racing and Greyhound bets.
- Offer is available on each way or single bets only and qualifying bets must be placed on the day of the event to qualify for the offer.
Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed FAQs
Does Ladbrokes do best odds guaranteed?
Ladbrokes are currently offering best odds guaranteed on both UK horse and greyhound racing – use this promotion to make sure you get the best odds possible on both.
Does the Ladbrokes Best Odds Guarantee work on multiples?
The Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed promotion does apply to multiples so you can place your accumulator, or other multiple bet type, early in the day and if one of your picks goes off at longer odds you’ll get the bigger price.
What time does Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed run?
The Best Odds Guaranteed promotion at Ladbrokes runs for bets placed on the day of the race right up until the race starts. Bets placed after the off do not qualify. No specific time is stipulated in their terms and conditions so we’re assuming as soon as it’s past midnight you’re good to go.