Ladbrokes Extra Place Races
Each day, Ladbrokes will check through that days race meetings and select one or more races for their Extra Place Races promotion!
These races will pay out punters who make each way bet to one, or occasionally more, extra places compared to standard each way bets.
Customers are not limited to how many times they can access this offer and there is no limits stated on the amount that can be won from using this offer.
Let’s check out more about this Extra Place Races bonus!
What Is The Extra Place Races Offer from Ladbrokes?
On all the races selected for this bonus, Ladbrokes increases the number of places on which they will pay out an each way bet. So for example, if a race would ordinarily pay out 3 places for each way bets, with this Ladbrokes offer, the betting provider would pay out on the top four finishers.
However, it should also be noted that while Ladbrokes will offer payouts on an extra place in those races, the odds at which you will be paid out for a place may shorten slightly.
For example, if in a standard race each way pay outs are ¼ of the odds for the top three. On an Extra Place Race it may be 1/5 of the odds for a top four finish.
Ladbrokes will list each and every race that the offer is available for on their promotional page, with new races added from 3pm each day.
There are no limits on how many times you can use this offer each day, week, month or across the year. You are free to use this offer when available as often or as little as you like.
Simply place a qualifying each way bet on your chosen runner in a qualifying race from 3pm the day before and your bet will have a chance of landing a payout in that extra place!
Note: Extra Place Races promotions are available to all new and eligible Ladbrokes customers. The promotion is available whenever offered with no limits. If you are interested in signing up with Ladbrokes to use this offer, click on the link above for more details on how to sign up!
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Ladbrokes free bet page.
Essentially, the Extra Place Races offer gives customers more chance of their each way bet securing a payout, for slightly shorter priced odds.
It follows that paying out 4 runners instead of three, or five runners instead of four, is more beneficial to punters, even if their odds are shortened slightly.
In addition, the sheer range of races that Ladbrokes offer this particular promotion for is excellent, which means that punters have a very broad range of options available for them for this offer from 3pm each day.
There’s no bet size stated, so it is an offer which can be used by smaller stakes punters, right up to higher rollers. Similarly, with no restrictions on how often you can use the offer, Extra Place Races offers good long term value too.
How To Use Ladbrokes Extra Place Races Offer?
- Sign in to your Ladbrokes account. Sign up using the link – Sign up and bet £5 get £20 free bets! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Head to the Ladbrokes site and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the Extra Place Races promotional page on the site.
- Check out the list of Extra Place Races shown on the site and click on one of the options you want to bet on.
- Place your qualifying each way bet in the usual way.
- When the race is complete, check to see if your bet was a winner or if you received an each way pay out.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for as many of the Extra Place Races that you would like to bet on at Ladbrokes!
Other Ladbrokes Promotions:
- Ladbrokes Lucky Dip Promotion
- Ladbrokes Tote Guarantee
- Ladbrokes 2UP&WIN Promotion
- Ladbrokes Bag Yourself the Best Acca
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed – Horse Racing & Greyhounds
- Ladbrokes 1-2-Free: Win Up To £100 Free
- Ladbrokes 5-A-Side: Fantasy Football Meets Betting
Note: you can claim the Ladbrokes free bet for new customers if you are yet to join.
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Head to the Extra Place Races promotional page.
- Click through the list of selected races on which Ladbrokes is offering additional places payments.
- Make your betting selection as normal for the race in question and back your selection each way.
- Claim a pay out if your selection finishes in any of the standard paid places, or additional paid places in the race.
- Repeat the offer for any Extra Place Race you would like to.
There are detailed key terms and conditions of the offer that you should check out and you can find out more information about them on the Ladbrokes website.
- The Extra Place Races promotion is ongoing with no stated expiry date, however Ladbrokes can choose to end the promotion at their discretion.
- The offer is available to eligible customers via the online site or mobile services.
- Players must be 18+, located in the UK or Republic of Ireland and must bet using the £ or € currencies.
- Each race for the following days promotion will be made available to bet on at 3pm the day before the race is scheduled to be run.
- Only single bets, using real cash, placed after 3pm the day before the race qualify for the offer.
- No bets using Enhanced Win-Only, Ante-Post, pari-mutuel, Place Only, Match Bets, Insurance Bets or Betting Without Markets bets can be used on this offer.
- If a Rule 4 ruling is made, Ladbrokes will pay you at the bigger odds once the Rule 4 deduction has been made.
- No In Play bets are allowed with this offer.
- There race must meet the minimum runner requirement for the offer to stand on the race.
If you want to check out the full list of terms and conditions for the offer, visit the Labrokes website.
Pros & Cons of Ladbrokes Extra Place Races
Below is a list of the main pros and cons of the Extra Place Races offer from Ladbrokes.
- A very easy to access offer for all punters.
- A wide range of races available to bet on with the offer each day.
- A promotion which offers excellent long term value as it can be used repeatedly.
- Increases the chance of a player earning a return from their qualifying each way bet on any of the selected races.
- Only available on races selected by Ladbrokes.
- Using the offer sees the each way odds shorten in price slightly.