Ladbrokes Lucky Dip Promotion
If you like betting on the outright market, such as the Premier League outright winner, then backing the favourites can see you only land short prices.
Well, with the Ladbrokes Lucky Dip feature, you could end up backing a favourite at much better odds!
Ladbrokes offers a variety of Lucky Dip selections, which are selected at random and prescribed a set odds before you participate via your mobile device!
Check out more of the details of this feature below!
What Is The Lucky Dip Promotion from Ladbrokes?
Participating is simple. Just click on the link to the Lucky Dip market you wish to participate in and then read the instructions for that Lucky Dip offer.
For example, the Premier League Outright Winner Lucky Dip saw you assigned a random selection from the Premier League teams, with guaranteed odds of 15/1.
You then place your bet and once your bet is placed, the randomiser starts and your team is selected.
With Lucky Dip, you could end up landing a shorter priced selection at much longer odds, but you could also land a longer odds selection at the stated odds.
It is the random factor in the offer which allows Ladbrokes to offer higher than usual odds on some of the randomly selected shorter priced options.
Note: You can participate in any Lucky Dip offer from Ladbrokes when the site has such an offer available. New and eligible customers can participate in any offer when available. If you are not a Ladbrokes customer and want to try Lucky Dip, then sign up with Ladbrokes using the link above.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Ladbrokes free bet page.
Ladbrokes Lucky Dip is a promotion where you can place a bet on any Lucky Dip market, but you do so without knowing which of the available options for that bet you will be allocated.
There will be a number of selections available for any Lucky Dip game, and when you place your bet, you will be randomly allocated one of the selections at the stated price.
A best-case scenario here is that you get one of the favourites, or shorter priced options at a greatly enhanced price.
However, you could also be allocated a team that has odds similar to those on offer, or one that has odds that are longer than those on offer.
For example, if this was a Lucky Dip on the Premier League outright winners, you could enter the tournament and receive Manchester City in the random draw at odds of 15/1 (currently City’s odds to win the Premier League are 4/5).
However, you are equally likely to draw a team like Tottenham, whose current odds are 40/1 to win the Premier League.
So the Lucky Dip option is a gamble where you will hope to get a real contender for your chosen market, at a much better price than they are available in the standard betting market.
How To Use Ladbrokes Lucky Dip Offer?
- Sign in to your Ladbrokes account. Sign up using the link – Sign up and bet £5 get £20 free bets! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Head to the Lucky Dip promotional page for a list of the current Lucky Dip offers, or search through the outright markets to see if a Lucky Dip offer is available for your chosen event.
- Click on the option for a Lucky Dip to add it to your bet slip at the stated odds.
- Enter your stake and click the button to place your bet.
- Once your bet is staked, the random number generator will select a random option for you from those selected.
- That option shown is now your Lucky Dip selection at the stated odds for the market in question.
- You can now play as many, or as few other Lucky Dip promotions on the Ladbrokes site as you wish.
- Finally, at the end of the event you bet on, if your bet is a winner, then you are paid out at the stated price for your selection.
Other Ladbrokes Promotions:
- Ladbrokes Extra Place Races
- Ladbrokes Tote Guarantee
- Ladbrokes 2UP&WIN Promotion
- Ladbrokes Bag Yourself the Best Acca
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed – Horse Racing & Greyhounds
- Ladbrokes 1-2-Free: Win Up To £100 Free
- Ladbrokes 5-A-Side: Fantasy Football Meets Betting
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Find the Lucky Dip bet you wish to make by perusing the markets available or visiting the promotional page.
- Add the Lucky Dip option to your bet slip.
- Enter your stake and click the place bet button.
- You are now randomly assigned one of the options.
- Your bet slip will show you which randomly assigned option you have been allocated and the odds your bet is for that selection.
- Play any other Lucky Dip promotions available at Ladbrokes throughout the year.
In addition to the above, there are also some other terms and conditions for the Lucky Dip promotion at Ladbrokes you should know.
- Each selection shown for a Lucky Dip market has an equal probability of being selected at random, regardless of their odds in the standard outright market.
- Lucky Dip bets are win only, single bets.
- The name of your chosen selection is revealed after you have placed the bet.
- Lucky Dip markets can be withdrawn at any time. However, if a customer places a Lucky Dip bet on a market and the Lucky Dip option is subsequently removed, then the original bet made will still be honoured.
- Lucky Dip is available for Ladbrokes mobile customers only.
- The Random Number Generator (RNG) has been evaluated to comply with industry standards and have massed the tests for fair statistical randomness.
- You cannot cash out a Lucky Dip bet.
- The maximum stake for a Lucky Dip bet is £10.
If you want to check out the full list of terms and conditions for the offer, visit the Labrokes website.
Pros & Cons of Ladbrokes Lucky Dip Offer
Outlined below are the main pros and cons of the Lucky Dip offers available from Ladbrokes.
- Very easy to use promotion for mobile customers with Ladbrokes.
- Offers a chance to get short-priced favourites and other selections for a much longer odds bet.
- Great option for punters who like to bet up to £10 on these markets.
- Available on mobile only.
- Random nature of the offer means you could back a much longer priced selection, at shorter odds than you would get in the standard outright market.
- No each way option.