Ladbrokes Tote Guarantee
Enjoy Tote betting with a difference with Ladbrokes £100,000 Guaranteed Placepot! Win a share of the total takings on a race meeting if your bet is a winner, with Ladbrokes guaranteeing a prize pool on the selected meet of £100,000.
For some meetings, such as Royal Ascot, the Guaranteed Placepot Win prize pool increases to £250,000!
So if you enjoy Tote betting, take a closer look at what this bonus has to offer!
What Is The Tote Guarantee Offer from Ladbrokes?
Each day, Ladbrokes will select one race meeting that will see its Placepot bet prize pool guaranteed to be at least £100,000, regardless of how many customers play the game.
With Placepot bets, as in a lottery, the number of entries paid determine the size of the prize pool and the number of winners determine the size of the ‘dividend’ each winner receives per £1 they bet.
If you would like to try your luck on the Tote Guarantee promotion at Ladbrokes then open an account right now by clicking on the button below!
Note: This offer is only available to new and existing Ladbrokes customers. You can participate in any Tote Guarantee promotion when offered. Readers not yet a Ladbrokes customer can sign up using the link shown above.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Ladbrokes free bet page.
Ladbrokes offer the Tote Guarantee prize pool on selected meetings each week at the discretion of the bookmaker.
If you are a new or eligible customer with Ladbrokes, then you are free to participate in the Tote Guarantee promotion each time it is available on the site.
Head to the promotional page for the Tote Guarantee offer and here will be listed the next £100,000 Guarantee placepot meetings.
Click on the link to be taken directly to the meeting for which the next Tote Guarantee placepot promotion is available.
Here you make your selections for the races that are part of the Placepot bet. Once you have made your selection for each race, you then select how much you want to bet. Remember, dividends for Placepot bets are paid out per £1 stake.
You then can sit back and watch the outcome of your races and if your selections land a place in each race, then you will win a share of the £100,000 guaranteed prize pool!
Your share of the prize pool is decided by the following – Total Prize Pool / Number of Dividends to be paid x Number of Dividends you own.
So for example, if the prize pool is £100,000 and there are 10 winners and you have 1 dividend, you would win £100,000/10)x1, which would be a £10,000 prize.
However, if the prize pool is £100,000 and there are 10 dividends, but you own three of those dividends, then your prize would be (£100,000/10)x3 which would equal a £30,000 prize.
How To Use Ladbrokes Tote Guarantee Offer?
- Sign in to your Ladbrokes account. Sign up using the link – Sign up and bet £5 get £20 free bets! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Head to the Tote Guarantee promotional page.
- From that page select the next Tote Guarantee meeting shown and click on the red link to the current Placepot bet available.
- When the slip loads up look through the first race and decide which horse you want to back to finish in a place in that race.
- Repeat step four for each of the races part of the placepot bet.
- When completed, open the bet slip and enter your stake. A dividend is calculated to the £, so a bet of £1 would get you 1 dividend, a bet of £10 would give you 10 dividends.
- Watch how the races finish and see if all your selections place in a race.
- If they do not place, your bet loses, if they do, you are a winner.
- Head back to Ladbrokes and repeat this offer for the next Tote Guarantee bet available!
Other Ladbrokes Promotions:
- Ladbrokes Extra Place Races
- Ladbrokes Lucky Dip Promotion
- Ladbrokes 2UP&WIN Promotion
- Ladbrokes Bag Yourself the Best Acca
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed – Horse Racing & Greyhounds
- Ladbrokes 1-2-Free: Win Up To £100 Free
- Ladbrokes 5-A-Side: Fantasy Football Meets Betting
Note: you can claim the Ladbrokes free bet for new customers if you are yet to join.
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Head to the Tote Guarantee section to find the current Placepot bet for the offer.
- Make your selections on the bet slip and decide on your stake size.
- If your selections land a place in their respective races, you are a winner!
- Your winnings are a share of the total prize pool determined by how many dividends you have won alongside the other winners.
- Replay this promotion on any subsequent Placepot £100,000 Guarantee promotion.
There are some key terms and conditions of the offer that you should be aware of.
- Race meetings are subject to availability and Ladbrokes have the right to determine which race meetings are available for the offer.
- The greater the number of winning tickets in the prize pool, the smaller the dividend for each winner will be.
- Similarly, the fewer the number of winning tickets in any game, then the greater the value of each dividend will be.
- All dividends are stated to a £1 stake.
- Certain meetings, such as Royal Ascot, may see the value of the prize pool guaranteed increase.
- Tote dividends are based on the typical dividend returned from the track at which the races were run.
If you want to check out the full list of terms and conditions for the offer, visit the Labrokes website.
Pros & Cons of Ladbrokes Tote Guarantee Offers
Below is a list of the main pros and cons of the Tote Guarantee offer from Ladbrokes.
- Very easy to access and easy to follow offer.
- You can decide how much to stake as part of the offer as there is no minimum bet amount for the offer.
- Guaranteed prize pools tend to offer much higher potential winnings than standard prize pools.
- Can access the offer multiple times, every time it is available if you so wish.
- It is a genuine alternative to standard odd-based betting.
- There’s no guaranteed win amount. How much you win depends on the number of other winners in the game that week.
- Only available on selected meetings.
- A longer-odds place bet win counts the same as a short-priced place bet win.