Paddy Power Rewards Club
The Rewards Clubs is a fantastic promotion from Paddy Power offering loyal customers the chance to receive a £10 free bet and a Power Up every single week! This offer from Paddy Power is available for punters whether you’re into sports betting, virtuals or lotteries.
There are different levels to the promotion so read on as we explain how the Rewards Club works and how to get the most out of it.
What Is The Paddy Power Rewards Club?
Paddy Power’s Rewards Club is Paddy Power’s way of saying thank you to their loyal customers. In short, if you place 5x £10 bets during the week you’ll be rewarded with a £10 free bet and a Power Up (works like an odds boost) at the end up of week.
New and existing customers will qualify – get the sign up bonus if you don’t have an account yet!
Let’s dive into the details of the Rewards Club starting with the offer itself. There are three levels of weekly reward which punters can receive based on the previous week’s betting levels.
The top level will pay out a £10 free bet and a Power Up – in order to achieve this you need to place 5 qualifying bets of £10 or greater in the week prior. The second level of prize is a £5 free bet and a Power Up – in order to achieve this you need to place at least 5 separate bets of at least £5 in the week prior. The third level of prize credits punters with a Power Up and requires punters to place at least one bet of £5 or greater in the previous week.
Punters will only receive one reward each week – they don’t stack. All rewards will be paid out to punters by 12pm Monday each week and then must be used within 7 days or they will expire.
How to Use Paddy Power’s Rewards Club?
The following steps will help guide you through using the promotion in order to place qualifying bets.
- Log in or open a new account with Paddy Power –Sign up at Paddy Power here! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Make bets on any Sports, Lotteries or Virtual (not Gaming) to qualify
- Each qualifying bet must be on a separate event – you can’t break down a £50 into 5 separate £10 bets
- Paddy Power will review your activity at the end of each week (Sunday 23:59) and credit your account with the relevant rewards on Monday
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Place 5x £10 bets at Paddy Power to trigger a £10 free bet at the end of the week.
- Place just 1 bet of £5 or more to trigger a Power Up (odds boost token).
- Qualifying bets at 1.5 odds or greater to trigger.
- A qualifying week for the Paddy Power Rewards Club runs from Monday (00:01) until Sunday (23:59)
- Rewards will be credited to punter’s accounts after midday on Monday for the week prior
- Rewards must be used within 7 days of being credited to an account. After 7 days the rewards will expire and be removed from the account
- Punters placing at least 5 separate qualifying bets of at least £10 will receive a £10 free bet and a Power Up
- Punters placing at least 5 separate qualifying bets of at least £5 will receive a £5 free bet and a Power Up
- Punters placing at least 1 bet of at least £5 will receive a Power Up
Rewards from the Rewards Club do not stack, punters will receive one of the prizes regardless of how many they qualify for
- Bets placed in retail shops will not qualify towards the weekly total. In order to qualify bets must be placed online, via the Paddy Power app, by phone or by text
- Rewards Clubs qualifying bets must be placed on odds at least 1/2
- Bets placed on Gaming will not qualify for the Rewards Club promotion
- Any bets which are cashed out either fully or partially will not count towards the Rewards Club weekly total
- Bets which are subsequently voided won’t count towards your Rewards Club total
- Qualifying bets must be placed using punter’s own cash. This means that free bets placed will not count towards your weekly total – including partial free bets
- When using Rewards Clubs free bets to place bets they cannot be used on Virtuals, Lotteries or Fantasy
- Paddy Power Rewards Club free bets will not be returned as part of any winnings
- Power Up tokens which are credited as part of the Rewards Club can only be used on sports betting, specifically win singles only
- There is a £50 limit to the stake which can be placed when using a Power Up from the Rewards Club
- Power Ups from Rewards Club can’t be used on multiples including bets such as Scorecast / Wincast
For full terms and conditions please visit the Paddy Power website.
Similar Free Bet Club Offers:
- 888Sport Acca Club
- Betfred Virtual Weekly Rewards
- 888Sport The Shoot Out
- Betvictor Loyalty Club
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
To see which bookmakers offer the best free bet promotions for existing customers check out our FAQ: Which Bookmakers Have Free Bet Clubs?