William Hill Acca Freedom
William Hill’s Acca Freedom promotion is designed to give punters flexibility and freedom, hence the name!
It gives you the choice of either boosting your odds when betting on trebles (or bigger accas) or, alternatively, to insure your accumulator bet (min five legs or more) – against one bad outcome, where you can get your stake back by way of a free bet worth up to £20.
Here’s exactly how the promotion works and the terms and conditions which matter the most.
What is William Hill Acca Freedom?
William Hill Acca Freedom is an offer where the bookies are offering their punters an odds boost for accumulator bets of trebles and bigger, or what amounts to an insurance policy, where they can insure against one of the bets in their accumulator not coming in (5 legs min). Choose which reward you want on your bet slip before you place the bet.
Get set up with a William Hill account using the button below:
Note: Acca Freedom is available to all new and existing customers – if you don;t have a Will Hill account yet you may as well claim the sign up offer above as well as this promo.
The odds boost can be applied to accumulator bets of trebles or more (up to a maximum of 25) with a maximum stake of £20. The boost can be used for pre-event or in-play bets and there is no upper or lower limit for the odds but, of course, the insurance offer only applies to pre-match bets (with 5 or more selections).
All winnings in this promotion are paid on a cash basis, and if the customer chooses to cash-in the accumulator it will be paid on the original odds, not the boosted ones.
William Hill have made this nice and simple for the punter with a one-click option on each accumulator bet, with no requirement to search around their site for your chosen matches.
Just choose which reward you want via your bet slip.
How to Use William Hill Acca Freedom
Signing up for this is easy. All you need to do to take up this offer is as follows:
- Sign into your William Hill account. Sign up and bet £10 get £30 in free bets at William Hill! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Add at least three qualifying bets to your betting slip in order to trigger your bet boost.
- Or, add at least five qualifying bets in order to trigger your Acca insurance reward.
- Click on the ‘Rewards available to apply’ button and chose either Boost or Insurance.
- Under ‘Boost’ chose to enhance the prices on your Acca of at least three selections, of up to £20 each, or…
- Under ‘Insurance’ chose to insure your Acca of at least five bets (each selection a minimum of 1/5) so that if one of the bets lets the acca down, William Hill will refund the stake by way of a free bet worth up to £20.
- Finally, type in the value of your stake and then place the bet.
Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Boost accumulators with 3 or more selections.
- Insure accumulators with 5 or more selections.
- Choose which option you want on your bet slip before placing the bet.
Hopefully all of the above gives you a good idea of how to apply for either of these promotions and also how they are designed to work, but, as with all offers and promotions, there are still terms and conditions that have to be adhered to:
- You can only choose one bet boost or insurance per day, between 00:00 and 23:59 GMT.
- If you select the bet boost the insurance option will be removed and vice versa.
- Free bets cannot be used when using this promotion.
- The maximum stake using the bet boost is £20 or equivalent.
- For the bet boost, it can be used on a minimum of three and a maximum of 25 selections.
- It can be applied on all sports with the exception of horse and greyhound racing, and virtual markets.
- If the bet boost is applied to an each-way bet, it only applies to the win element.
- Cash-in values are calculated based on the original price, not the boosted/enhanced price.
- For the insurance, the bet must contain at least five bets with at a minimum odds of 1/5.
- The insurance offer can only be applied to pre-event sports betting (not including greyhound and horse racing, and virtual markets).
- The bet must be a basic accumulator bet and specific (named) multiple bets do not count when using this offer.
- The maximum value of a free bet is £20.
- Free bets awarded as a result of the insurance promotion will be added to customers’ accounts within two hours of the result of the final bet.
- Any free bets have a life of 30 days, after which time they will be deleted.
For full terms and conditions please visit the William Hill website.