William Hill Bet Boosts (3 Per Day)
William Hill’s ongoing Bet Boost offer gives customers the chance to boost the odds of a selection of three horse racing or greyhound bets each day. It is easy to do and, if you choose your bets carefully, can be potentially quite lucrative
Keep reading to find out how you can take advantage of this offer, what steps you need to take to partake and the terms and conditions which apply.
What is William Hill’s Bet Boosts Promo?
The William Hill Bet Boost promotion is available to be used three times each day on horse and greyhound racing, based on single bets up to a maximum of a £20 win or £10 each-way. It is one of the more straightforward and easy to apply promotions out there and can significantly increase your winnings if used wisely. Just hit the boost button on your bet slip and see your odds improved.
Want to boost your bets but no William Hill account? Hit the button below to get set up.
Bet Boosts Explained:
As ever, there are a few things worth noting when using bet boosts, starting with the fact that ‘flash odds’ or ‘enhanced odds’ – both existing William Hill promotions – cannot be used in conjunction with it. Also, free bets cannot be used when applying the bet boost – either using a part-value or full value of the free bet.
If you use William Hill’s cash-in facility for any of the bets covered by the boost, any winnings will be based on the original price, not the boosted one, and the daily bet boost must be used in full and only once per day.
For each-way bets, the boost will only be applicable to the winning element of the bet, and if the bet qualifies for Bet Odds Guaranteed – another William Hill offer – the bet will be settled, as per the promotion, at the best odds available and not the boosted odds.
The amount your odds are boosted depends on the selection you make. No formula for working out what your boosted price will be is available – the new odds are at the discretion of William Hill.
How to Use William Hill Bet Boosts
Signing up for this offer is easy. All you need to do to take up this William Hill promotion and take advantage of the enhanced odds is as follows:
- Sign into your William Hill account. Sign up and bet £10 get £30 in free bets at William Hill! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Make your betting selections as normal.
- Click on your chosen horse or greyhound.
- Then the Boost button on your betting slip.
- The enhanced price will be shown, at which point you can place the bet at improved odds.
- One boost, for three horses or greyhound, is available per day, per customer between 00:01 and 23:59.
- The amount of the boost will depend on the price of the original selection.
Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- 3x bet boosts to use every single day.
- Boosts can be used on horse racing or greyhounds.
- Can be used on £20 win singles or £10 each-way bets.
All of the above should give you a good idea of what this promotion is all about and how it works but, as with all offers and promotions, there are terms and conditions that must be adhered to:
- Bet Boost only available on WilliamHill.com and through their app, but not via their telebetting service or in their high street betting shops.
- Each daily offer runs from 00:01 GMT to 23:59 unless cancelled by William Hill.
- Three Bet Boosts are available every day.
- The maximum Bet Boost stake is £20.
- It has to be placed as one single bet.
- It can only be used to bet on horse or greyhound racing.
- It cannot use be used in conjunction with Flash Odds or Enhanced Odds.
- It cannot be combined with free bets, either part or full value.
- Cashed in winnings will be based on the original price, not the enhanced odds.
- Bet Boost must be used in full and can only be used once.
- If you do not use your Bet Boost by 23:59:59 GMT on any given day, it will be automatically deleted.
- If it is used for an each-way bet, your Bet Boost will only be applied to the winning element of the bet.
- If your bet qualifies for William Hill’s Bet Odds Guaranteed promotion, the bet will be paid at best odds, not the enhanced odds.
For full terms and conditions please visit the William Hill website.