William Hill The Bonus Drop
Everyday at William Hill there’s the opportunity to receive a bonus or even a cash prize. It’s totally free to enter and the William Hill Bonus Drop game gives you the chance to get your betting day with this excellent site off to a great start. This page will explain to you just how this William Hill promotion works and the prizes that can be won. Will the Bonus Drop be lucky for you?
What is the William Hill Bonus Drop?
The William Hill Bonus Drop is a game that you can play every single day, every week of the year, even on Christmas Day! You’ve probably played a similar game in amusement arcades and now you can do so on the William Hill site and it’s totally free to play.
To qualify for the William Hill Bonus Drop, you need to be a UK or Ireland resident and with your payment method being each pound sterling or euros. You can start playing this game from 08.00.01 UK time.
If you are yet to register with William Hill, then you do need to create an account before being able to play this or any of the other features on the site. It’s an easy process and there are attractive sportsbook and casino welcome offers available too.
Get set up with a William Hill account using the button below:
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our William Hill free bet page.
What is the offer?
The William Hill Bonus Drop won’t take up much of your time but it can be profitable. There’s the chance to win free spins, a casino bonus or some real cash heading into your account balance.
How do you play the William Hill Bonus Drop? Well it’s all very simple really but let us explain the rules.
To access the game, simply click on the link to it that can be seen on the William Hill site. There are plenty of advertisements for the William Hill Bonus Drop, so it’s not too hard finding one to click on. You don’t have to play the game each day but it doesn’t cost you anything to play, so go on give it a go.
There’s one free disc available to you and your decision is where to drop it. When the drop takes place, there are three possible results. It can either produce a Win, a Retry (better luck next time) or the dreaded No-Win. Everything is randomly generated but we honestly hope you never get to see that No-Win.
What can you win? There are three options available and each will put a smile on your face. There’s free spins for one or more of the slot games that are specified. The second option is a free bonus to use on one or more of the slot or table games that have been specified by William Hill.
Last but definitely not least, you can receive a cash prize that will be added to your account balance. Just how high that cash prize can be isn’t specified on the William Hill site.
How to Use the William Hill Bonus Drop?
As we’ve mentioned previously, this is an easy promotion to play. Just sign into (or create a new account) and click on a link to take you to the William Hill Bonus Drop. You’re almost ready to start playing and here’s a step-by-step summary of what is required.
- If already a member and a UK or Northern Ireland resident using pound sterling or euros, then just sign-in. If not yet a William Hill site member, then Sign up and bet £10 get £30 in free bets at William Hill! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Go to the dedicated promotions page.
- The promotion is listed there and you just click on the link.
- This takes you to the Bonus Drop page and you can then select where you want the all-important disc to drop.
- The disc drops and you will now know how you’ve got on.
- If the Retry selection comes up, then you go through the process again.
- Hopefully a win will be achieved and you will then be informed how to use the bonuses and how to use them or how much cash has been won.
- If No-Win is the result then better luck the next time you play the Bonus Drop.
Other William Hill Promotions:
- William Hill Fair Play
- William Hill Lengthen Your Odds
- William Hill Pick Your Places
- William Hill Free Or 4
- William Hill Tennis In-Play Insurance
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed (Horses & Greyhounds)
- William Hill Double Your Odds
- William Hill Bet Boosts (3 Per Day)
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Be a UK/Northern Ireland resident aged 18+ using pound sterling or euros
- Opt into playing the Bonus Drop game
- Play the Bonus Game totally free
- Outcomes are either Win, No Win or Retry
- The Bonus Drop game can only be played once a day
Now let’s take a look at the most important terms and conditions that apply to the Bonus Drop game.
- To be able to play you have to be a registered member of the William Hill site.
- You must be resident in the UK or Northern Ireland, 18+ and using either pound sterling or euro as your payment method.
- You are only allowed to play the Bonus Drop game once a day.
- Do not try to have more than one account and use them to play this more than once.
- Any prize you win must not be shared with any other site member.
- Each of the free spins/casino bonuses prizes has their own specific terms and conditions attached to them.
A full list of terms and conditions are published on the Bonus Drop page on the William Hill website. It’s always a great idea to know these as they can avoid an error that could rule you out of playing the promotion. If you aren’t sure about anything then you can contact William Hill, including the live chat facility.
Pros & Cons of William Hill Bonus Drop
- This is completely free to play so there is the chance to get a win (perhaps even real cash) without having to make any stake.
- A real cash prize is one of the options with the William Hill Bonus Drop. That’s certainly a great offer, particularly if you are not required to use any of your real cash account balance.
- There are three possible results from the drop and only one of them will see you fail to win anything. The retry option could well see a win be received on your next try.
- Only specific slot or table games are valid to play with your bonus.This means you might not be able to use the free spins/casino bonus on your favorite games and the RTP might be less.
- There are no set prizes with awards being randomly generated.
- The bonuses are only for casino games not the sportsbook so if not used to playing casino games, that might be a disadvantage.
William Hill Bonus Drop FAQ
How much can you win on The Bonus Drop?
Unfortunately William Hill don’t list how much you can win when you play The Bonus Drop on their site. They only say that you can win either free spins, a free bonus to play on the site or sometimes real cash prizes.