CheekyPunter.com was first established in 2011 with the intention of becoming one of the most well trusted sources for online bookmaker reviews in the industry.
We like to think, that with out straight shooting, we’ve achieved that goal!
It might have started with one man on a mission but we’ve grown into a team of industry professional bringing different skills and attributes to the table.
0187 285 9443
…or email us on email@example.com
What’s the point of this site?
There’s two main sides to the new look Cheeky Punter website.
Honest assessment of the industry is something I pride myself on and you’ll see from a number of the pages on the site that I give out recommendations for where and where not to bet. These are purely based on my own personal experience.
You can check out my opinions in the review section where I’ve graded all the major bookmakers and reviewed them in detail… probably too much detail for some :D and you’ll find coverage of latest industry developments in the site blog.
Tips and predictions are also a big part of the site and the side of things I enjoy doing the most. Comments are open on all tips posts so you can drop me a line on anything you want there.
I have never claimed or promised or said that my tips are guaranteed to make anyone money who follows them but they we’ve had some big winners in the past (see below) and I love it when we get one over on the bookeis. All tips and predictions are totally free and always will be.
- Track the IP address of visitors so we know what county they have come from.
- Tell us how long you’ve viewed certain pages so we can tell how much you liked them or if you found them useful.
- Tell us which pages you’ve visited so we can see which are most popular (we then expand the content on those pages and write new pages around those subjects to try to increase our usefulness).
- Collect information on how you’ve got to our site; through a search engine, directly or from a link from another site or social network.
- Track if it’s the first time you’ve used the site or if you’re coming back as a return visitor.
- Make sure that when you sign up to our newsletter your name gets added to the list and the newsletter gets sent to the right email address.
- To see if you’ve signed up for any of the bookmakers we’ve recommended/reviewed.
We WILL NEVER pass on any of the information collected to a third party or any kind – we hate spam just as much as you.
Just for your own piece of mind we can’t tell:
- What your name is (unless you sign up to our newsletter).
- What your exact location is other than country of residence.
- What your address is.
- What your email address is (unless you sign up to our newsletter).
- Any other personal information about you.
Basically you’re a stat to us (that sounds a little harsh but it’s true) and we compile all our stats and try to work out which parts of our site people like and which need improving.
Email Subscription Data
If you do sign up to our email list then we hold you email address and name entered on the sign up form using the mailing list service Aweber. We will NEVER pass on your contact info to a third party or sell it to anyone either.
If you’d like to change your subscription preferences then here’s how:
1) To Unsubscribe or Change Preferences
All emails sent contain an unsubscribe and change preferences link in the footer as per the screenshot below:
Just click these to remove yourself from the mailing list or change your subscriber options. Alternatively just reply to any email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal or any changes and we’ll sort that for you.
2) Request A Copy Of Your Data
To request a copy of the data we currently hold on you just send an email to the aforementioned address.
3) To Remove Your Data Completely
To remove yourself completely from our records please again send an email to the aforementioned address.