- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £20
- Minimum Odds: n/a
- Rollover Requirement: 1x
Here’s how to claim the Paddy Power free bet:
- Click here to get your £20 risk free bet!.
- Open a new account with Paddy Power, which can be done through the join links on their website.
- Deposit money (at least £20 into your account).
- Place a bet of £20 on any single bet type.
- Win and get paid as normal, lose and get a £20 refund paid in cash!
Here’s How The Paddy Power Bonus Works:
What you get:
A £20 risk free bet when you join and place any single bet of £20 with the bookmakers.
How you get it:
Open a brand new account and place a bet worth £20 on any single bet type (can be at any odds). If you lose you trigger the £20 cash refund.
How you use it:
Once your refund is paid, only if your first bet loses, you can then use the money to place more bets or you can withdraw it back to your card/bank account. That’s the beauty of being paid in cash and not free bets or bonus funds.
How to withdraw it:
The exact same way you would make any kind of withdrawal (it’s the cash refund that makes this offer so cool).
Paddy Power Offer Terms & Conditions
First bet must be £20 but odds don’t matter.
First bet must be any type of single.
All refunds paid in cash to use again or withdraw.
As well as the pertinent points mentioned above, the Paddy Power new customer offer is also subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Only brand new customers are eligible for the £20 risk free bet offer.
- The risk free bet is valid for sportsbook wagers and cannot be redeemed for totepool or lottery betting.
- The refund, if required, is paid in cash NOT free bets or bonus funds.
- Customers who benefit from this offer are not eligible for any other sign up bonus.
- If your first bet wins no refund is paid but your bet is paid out as normal.
- The promotion is limited to one per customer, family, household, email address and shared computer. Paddy Power reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the offer to any customer they believe not to be eligible.
- The welcome offer is open only to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland, along with a small selection of further countries which are detailed on the company website.
- Customers depositing via Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible to receive free bets.
- Paddy Power reserve the right to void any free bets or bets placed using bonus funds if they believe any of these terms and conditions have been breached or the offer has been otherwise abused.
For full bonus terms and conditions visit the Paddy Power website.
Other Games at Paddy Power
As with most other online bookmakers, Paddy Power doesn’t limit itself to sports betting. Below are some of the other game types that you can get find in other areas of the site:
Casino – a top rated online casino with a number of different table games and online slot machines. Regular promotions and live dealer tables makes it well worth checking out.
Poker – a poker room on the iPoker network is also available to Paddy Power customers who can seamlessly transfer money between products using the same wallet. Action and traffic is good right up to the mid-stakes level.
Bingo – both networked and exclusive Paddy Power bingo rooms are available to punters who fancy a game of online bingo. Various promotions and bonus offers are available and we highly recommended checking them out.