How to claim Paddy Power sign up offer?
- Click here to get your £20 new customer bonus!.
- Open a new account with Paddy Power, which can be done through the join links on their website.
- Deposit money (at least £20 into your account).
- Place a bet of £20 on any single bet type.
- Win and get paid as normal, lose and get a £20 refund paid in cash!
How Does The Paddy Power Sign Up Offer Work?
The new customer offer at Paddy Power is unique in that it differs from the usual bet and get style offers most online bookmakers are running. In fact it’s much easier to understand than most with the only issue being that if your first bet is a winner then you don’t see any real benefit.
If you are looking for a relatively simple offer for a new customer and you enjoy Paddy Power’s quirky sense of humour, then this is a perfect welcome offer for you.
What is the Paddy Power sign up offer?
The Paddy Power offer allows all new customers to sign up and place a first bet of £20 on any market they like. If that first bet of £20 is a loser then the bet will be refunded as cash into your account.
How to claim the Paddy Power offer?
Open a brand new account and place a bet worth £20 on any single bet type (can be at any odds). If you lose you trigger the £20 cash refund. If you win you keep all your winnings and the offer is over.
How to use the Paddy Power bonus?
Once your refund is paid, only if your first bet loses, you can then use the money to place more bets or you can withdraw it back to your card/bank account. That’s the beauty of being paid in cash and not free bets or bonus funds.
How to withdraw the Paddy Power offer?
The exact same way you would make any kind of withdrawal (it’s the cash refund that makes this offer so cool). Just remember that you until you’ve cashed out at least as much as you’ve deposited using your chosen deposit option you won’t be able to switch to another method.
You may also need to pass some know your customer verification checks before withdrawals are possible – which is now standard practice at all UK betting sites.
How long do Paddy Power withdrawals take?
You can only withdraw back to a payment method that you have previously used and depending on what that method is, can determine how long you wait for a withdrawal. The Rapid Transfer service is the quickest option on the site, offering instant payouts.
Debit Cards and prepaid card transactions can also be quick to complete, while ewallet services usually take less than a day. However, some of the other withdrawal methods can take up to three to ten working days to complete.
For more information about individual withdrawal methods, you can find out about the different types of offers by reading our Paddy Power review.
Pros & Cons of Paddy Power Sign Up Offer
- Very reliable betting site, that is famous for its humorous approach to betting.
- Simple and easy to follow introductory offer that is accessible to all users.
- The simple nature of the bonus means that it is quick to play through (requiring just one bet).
- Good selection of markets on which to make your qualifying bets.
- If refund is triggered it is paid in real cash not free bets.
- The starter bonus is not that great value and is only paid out to customers that lose their first bets. If you win, you receive no bonus.
- Low bonus amount when compared to other free bets at different bookmakers
- Paddy Power’s odds can be pretty low at times.
- Not great for fans of in-play betting as there is not a huge amount of live streaming on the site.
Paddy Power Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bet £20 get it back if it loses!
- First bet must be £20 but odds don’t matter.
- First bet must be any type of single.
- All refunds paid in cash to use again or withdraw.
As well as the pertinent points mentioned above, the Paddy Power sign up offer is also subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Only brand new customers are eligible for the £20 sign up offer.
- The offer is valid for sportsbook wagers and cannot be redeemed for totepool or lottery betting.
- The refund, if required, is paid in cash NOT free bets or bonus funds.
- Customers who benefit from this offer are not eligible for any other sign up bonus.
- If your first bet wins no refund is paid but your bet is paid out as normal.
- The promotion is limited to one per customer, family, household, email address and shared computer. Paddy Power reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the offer to any customer they believe not to be eligible.
- The welcome offer is open only to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland, along with a small selection of further countries which are detailed on the company website.
- Customers depositing via Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible to receive free bets.
- Paddy Power reserve the right to void any free bets or bets placed using bonus funds if they believe any of these terms and conditions have been breached or the offer has been otherwise abused.
For full bonus terms and conditions visit the Paddy Power website.
Other Paddy Power Offers & Promotions:
Paddy Power does offer a range of other promotions on the site, including:
2Up – You Win! Offer
On selected matches from around the European Leagues and the UEFA club competitions, if you place a pre-match single bet on a game and the team you back to win goes two goals up at any stage of the match, then you will receive your payout early, regardless of if your team then does not go on to win the game. More info: Paddy Power 2Up You Win.
Free To Enter – Beat The Drop Promotion
As a customer with Paddy Power you are eligible to enter the Free to Play Beat The Drop promotion each day.
You start with a theoretical pot of £5,000 and must answer 15 bet-related questions on a number of sports, deciding which order to bet in and how much of the cash you want to bet on that particular bet. Either all your money, or half what is left in your balance.
You can play your 15 questions across successive days, but you must complete your game within 14 days.
You are eliminated if you run out of cash, or if you complete the 15 questions, after which what is left in your balance is yours to keep up to a maximum of £5,000.
Players can only enter one game at a time, but once they are eliminated they are free to enter another game the following day.
As the title of the offer implies, if you place an acca or a Bet Builder bet with four or more selections and just one bet on your slip lets you down, then Paddy Power will refund your bet stake of up to £10 thanks to the Paddy Power Acca Insurance promotion.
Paddy’s Reward Club
It’s not just the Paddy Power sign up bonus you can look forward to when you join the site. They also offer a rewards club where existing customers can earn up to a £10 free bet each week and a Power Up token which works like an odds boost. Full info on our Paddy Power Rewards Club page.
Other Bonus Offers
Paddy Power are also very keen on short-term bonuses and promotions which they will offer for specific sports events every week, with soccer and horse racing particularly a focus for these types of promotional items. These items are available frequently, but they also change frequently and what is available does depend on what sporting events are taking place at that particular moment in time.
Click here to go to Paddy Power and then tap ‘Promotions’ for full terms and conditions and offer details. You might need to hit the ‘More Promotions’ tab to expand the section.
Paddy Power’s sign up offer comes in the form of a bet £20 at any odds and if your bet loses get refunded in cash deal (and with Paddy Power it’s actually a real refunded paid in cash not free bets). We’ve given the deal a 4.5/5 star rating.
The bonus works as follows; sign up, bet up to £20, if your bet wins get paid as normal but if it loses you’ll get your stake refunded in real cash.
It stands head and shoulders above other similar offers because your refund is paid in real cash and you can withdraw that cash instantly of use it to bet again with.
Another may plus point of the Paddy Power new customer offer is the fact that there’s no minimum odds requirement in place on your first bet. They are currently the only bookmaker who don’t have a min odds stipulation in their bonus terms – good job Paddy!
The only things which stop a full five star rating from us are the size of the bonus (it could be bigger) and the fact if your fist bet wins you don’t benefit from the offer.
Want to join and get the welcome offer? Click the button below. Want more info? Check out our Paddy Power review.
How does the Paddy Power new customer offer compare to other bookmakers?
Surprisingly, the Paddy Power welcome bonus isn’t really that great for customers. At most, it is worth £20 to you and you only receive that if you have handed over £20 from your first bet being a loser.
There are other offers with other bookmakers that not only offer a greater initial bonus (sometimes up to 5x your first deposit or first bet) but which are paid to you regardless of whether your first bet is a winner or a loser.
Can I withdraw my bonus at Paddy Power?
The Paddy Power sign up offer is paid in real cash if you trigger it so you are free to withdraw funds returned to you straight away or use them to place more bets on the site.
How to use the Paddy Power offer?
Using the Paddy Power offer is very easy. You need to be a new customer on the site and register an account. Once registered, then you need to deposit at least £10 into your account to facilitate the triggering bet.
Once you have deposited (and this must be done using a card), you then need to place your first bet of at least £10 with Paddy Power on any sportsbook market. If your bet is a winner, happy days! You will collect your winnings and carry on from there.
However, if your bet is a loser, then Paddy Power will refund your bet stake of a maximum of £20 paid in cash.
Are any offers available for existing customers?
Yes, Paddy Power does offer frequent offers for existing customers on the site and these can be either long term offers, or short term offers. You can find all the available Paddy Power offers by clicking on the Promotions tab in the A-Z list of sports on the home page. Using the tabs at the top of the page you can then click on the different Paddy Power sites to see what offers are available on each.