Review of Betvictor
I’ve used both the website and app to place many bets and I’ve never had a problem depositing or getting paid out on winning bets. Withdrawing back to a debit card or credit card takes slightly longer than using an e-wallet such as PayPal which can be as quick as same day payouts.
They’re also fully licensed by the UKGC meaning we’ve assigned them with the safest possible rating and we’re of the opinion that sharing banking and personal details with them is as safe as with any other trusted online merchant.
In my experience Betvictor offer better prices on top flight football than any other bookmaker, if you’re not convinced go ahead and compare them for yourself, and at 600% the current welcome bonus is about as generous as it gets.
01. Licensing & Safety
02. Deposits & Withdrawals
03. Markets & Odds
05. Welcome Bonus (bet £10 get £60)
06. Overall Review
07. User Reviews
Total Results65 / 70
Licensing & Safety
- UKGC licesnse
- Government of Gibraltar license
- Long established reputation
- Safest possible rating
Betvictor are licensed by the Government of Gibraltar Licensing Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. This means that they are able to provide online gambling legally from their base in Gibraltar around the world and to UK punters.
Firstly it’s important to note that whilst being licensed in Gibraltar might sound a little dodgy it’s very common in the online gambling industry. The likes of Bet365, Ladbrokes and 888.com all have the same license as Betvictor. Companies relocate to Gibraltar to avoid the excessive taxation which they’d endure if they operated out of the UK. However since the move the UK government have changed the law and although they are based abroad they must still hold a UK license – which they applied for and were granted.
Being licensed by the Government of Gibraltar Licensing Authority and the UK Gambling Commission means that Betvictor must:
- Prove they have the financial means to pay out all winning wagers placed.
- Use a company approved by the Licensing Authority to conduct all financial transactions.
- Produce fully audited accounts for the Licensing Authority to view and assess at the end of every financial year.
- Be able to produce a full list of employees and their contact details upon request.
- Meet all anti money laundering requirements put in place by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority.
How Does This Protect You?
First and foremost being licensed by the Government of Gibraltar Licensing Authority and the UK Commission means that Betvictor have two authorities to answer to. If they fail to comply with the conditions of the license with either then they’ll have it removed and they’ll no longer be able to operate.
One of the best things about companies which hold licenses from Gibraltar and the UK is that they must prove they have the means to payout on all wagers they take. You can rest assured that if you place a bet with Betvictor then you will be paid out.
Deposits & Withdrawals
- Instant deposits available
- Same day payouts via e-wallets
- PayPal accepted
- Min deposit £5
|Visa/Visa Debit||£0||Instant||£5 – no max|
|Mastercard||£0||Instant||£5 – no max|
|Maestro||£0||Instant||£5 – no max|
|Neteller||£0||Instant||£5 – £50,000|
|Skrill||£0||Instant||£5 – no max|
|PayPal||£0||Instant||£10 – £5,500|
|PaySafeCard||£0||Instant||£5 – £750|
|BACS||£0||3-10 Days||£1 – £10,000|
|Entropay||£5||5-28 days||£5 – £50,000|
Markets & Odds
- 30+ sports available
- Thousands of daily markets
- In-play available
- Best football odds
Right, time to take this Betvictor review to the next level. Let’s take a look at what you can actually bet on at Betvictor. There’s over 30 different sports with thousands of matches, events and tournaments covered. Here’s a list of what you can bet on with Betvictor:
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Beach Soccer
- Gaelic Football
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
Of all the online bookies we have reviewed Betvictor come out top when it comes to diversity of markets on offer.
You’ve only got to take a look at their football section to see the sheer amount of different markets that are available. They’ve got player specials, manager specials and team specials that you just won’t find anywhere else on the web. The same goes for their political section and entertainment section as well. They must have one of the biggest odds compiler teams in the industry.
- Extensive in-play betting 24/7
- Cash out your bets
- Live streams for racing
- Live stats & updates
Alongside their regular markets Betvictor also run an in-play section.
If you hit one of the in-play links you’ll be taken to their live suite. Across the top you’ll be able to view all the live odds and markets that are available over right now and also events that are upcoming. Scroll down a bit to drill down by different sports.
There’s also a favourites tab, above your bet slip on desktop, which allows you to star specific live events which then moves them into your favourites section. Basically this makes it really easy for you to view the markets you’re interested in quickly. If there’s an event you’re planning to wager on then stick it in this section for quick access.
When you actually select a live event, click or tap it, you’ll be taken to all the markets on offer and above that you’ll get a small live score centre where you can activate commentary if it’s available and see all significant happenings taking place (e.g. for football markets you’ll get yellow/red cards, goals, corner stats, possession and the time in the match).
At Betvictor live streaming is available for horse racing but currently that’s all that’s offered.
- Bet £10 get £60 bonus
- £50 in free bets
- £10 in casino bonus
- £10 at evens (2.0) to release
Well folks we’re getting towards the end of our review of Betvictor and it’s been a long one but before we go we though we better mention the free bet offer for all new customers.
To claim your £60 in bonus cash at Betvictor all you’ve got to do is:
- Click this link to go to Betvictor.
- Open a new account with them.
- Deposit £10 into your new account.
- Wager your £10 at odds of evens or higher and you’ll get a 5x £10* free bets placed in your account within 24 hours plus £10 to use in the casino!
At the top of our review you’ll see that we have graded Betvictor with a 5 star rating. This is the highest possible mark we give to any online bookmaker and it means that:
- Betvictor are one of the most financially secure bookies on the web – you’re money will be safe with them.
- They will honour all winning bets so you know you’re going to get paid out and they’ll allow you to withdraw your winnings whenever you want.
- They will honour the bonus offer to all new players but remember it is one offer per household.
- We have personal positive experience with Betvictor and are happy to recommend them with the highest grade possible.
If you like what you hear then hit the button below to sign up and claim the new customer bonus, one of the biggest around, a bet £10 get £60 offer.