Bet365 Bet Credits are awarded to customers opening a new account with the firm as a welcome offer. Currently it’s possible to claim up to £30 in credits when you join which are triggered by placing qualifying bet of £10 at odds of 1.20 (1/5) or bigger.
On this page we’re going to explain exactly how to get bet credits at Bet365, how to use them and detail any key terms and conditions you might need to know about.
How To Get Bet Credits On Bet365:
If you’re wondering how to get Bet Credits on Bet365 then follow the steps we used ourselves:
- Headed to the Bet365 website. Selected ‘Join’ once on their site.
- A sign-up page opened. We filled out all of the required details on the form.
- We left the ‘Bonus Code’ box on the form blank as you don’t actually need one (confirmed this with support).
- Account was then opened, we deposited £10 (debit card) to get the full offer but you can do anything from £5 to £10.
- We then placed a £10 single at odds of 1.20 (1/5) which released the £30 in free bets (paid as bet credits) into our account.
Following the above process allowed us to trigger the Bet Credits into our account. It took less than 5 minutes to complete.
How Do Bet365 Bet Credits Work?
How Do Bet365 Bet Credits Work?
You’ll range a wide range of different sign up offers running at online betting sites with the vast majority described as free bets or bet and get offers. Bet365 have chosen to do things slightly differently and have named their opening offer as Bet Credits so as not to confuse punters with the free bet terminology (you must bet to get your credits so they’re not technically free).
Up to £30 in bet credits are available for new customers making the deal one of, if not the, biggest offers of its type running across all the UK bookmakers.
What Is The Bet365 Sign Up Offer?
Up to £30 in bet credits when you open a new account (the minimum deposit is £5).
How To Claim The Bet365 Offer?
To claim the Bet365 offer all you need to do is register with Bet365 as a new customer and make a real money deposit of £5-£10. Your first bet amount will determine how many Bet Credits you’ll qualify for (if you deposit and bet £10 you’ll get the full £30 in free bets, if you deposit and bet £5 you’ll get £25 in free bets).
Note: it is possible to use the offer for any amount between £5 and £10 with your free bets being worked out at 5x first qualifying bet up to max of £10.
How To Use Bet365 Bet Credits:
Discover how to use Bet365 Bet Credits once you’ve got them using the same steps as we did:
- After triggering the bet credits with a qualifying bet we moved on to using them .
- They were paid into our account automatically as bet credits.
- We were then free to use our credits to bet with (by checking the bet credits option on the bet slip).
- Remember any returns from bets placed using your bet credits will get paid in real money minus the credit stake amount.
Note: a qualifying bet is your first bet at odds of 1.20 or higher between £5 and £10 on the site.
When your bet credits are first added to your account, they’re neither withdrawable nor available to use. You can only use them once you’ve placed qualifying bets equal in value to the credits themselves, in real money.
How To Withdraw The Bet365 Offer?
Once released you can’t withdraw your Bet Credits straight away. You will first need to bet them and then any winnings you rack up from these bets will be available for withdrawal straight away.
It’s worth nothing that any bets placed using Bet Credits will be settled without the stake amount returned so if you place a £10 bet a 2.0 (even money) and it wins you’d return £10 (which would be available for immediate withdrawal) but the Bet Credit stake itself would not be returned.
How Long Do Bet365 Withdrawals Take?
Withdrawing money from your account at Bet365 varies depending on the deposit method you have used.
Debit card transactions are listed as taking 1-5 days to process and bank transfers are the same. PayPal and Paysafecard withdrawals are processed within 24 hours so both options are well worth considering if you need quick access to your funds.
Note: before you can change your withdrawal method you must first withdraw at least as much as you have deposited with your first method. That means if you deposit £100 with a debit card, you’ll need to withdraw £100 back to that card before swapping to PayPal.
For more info on the service offered at Bet365 check out our full Bet365 review.
Pro’s & Cons of Bet635 Sign Up Offer
- The Bet365 sign up offer is one of the biggest we have listed on Cheeky Punter.
- New bonus is classed as a 300% bonus as opposed to the 100% of the previous offer.
- Bet365 are a five star rated bookmaker so you’re getting a great service if you join.
- The offer is triggered by only a small deposit and first bet.
- The bonus is easy to release with only min odds on your qualifying bet just 1.20 (1/5).
- There are loads of existing customer offers available at Bet365 once you’ve finished the opening account offer.
- You don’t need a bonus code to claim the deal.
- The offer is technically smaller than the previous offer although previously it was only a 100% bonus.
- To use the offer with PayPal, Paysafecard or any prepaid debit card you need to meet the strict KYC verification requirements.
- Anyone who’s been betting online for a long time likely already has a Bet365 account.
- It’s only available in the bet £10 get £30 to UK customers.
Bet365 Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bet £10 get £30 in free bets.
- First bet between £5-£10 triggers bonus (min odds 1.20).
- 5x first deposit amount paid in free bets up to £30 max.
- Valid for 30 days.
- Withdraw winnings from any Bet Credit bets instantly (stake not returned).
In our opinion these are the most important terms and conditions attached to the offer:
- You can only take part in the promotion as a brand-new Bet365 customer. You need to open your account and place a qualifying bet worth at least £5 to be eligible for the offer. Your bet credits match the value of your first bet x5 up to a maximum of £30.
- You can only use PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Paysafecard for a qualifying deposit AFTER completing Bet365’s Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entering a Postal Verification Code (PVC).
- Once you’ve claimed your bet credits, they’ll get added to your account automatically.
- In order to count as qualifying bets, wagers have to meet these criteria; have at least one selection at odds of 1/5 or greater, largest stake on market with only two or three possible outcomes (a win/lose/draw market) counts as qualifying bet, cashed out wagers don’t qualify for releasing bet credits, only active stake on partially cashed out a bets counts toward qualification, if you use Bet365’s Edit Bet feature, only the stake of your new, edited bet qualifies.
- You can never withdraw bet credits / free bets. They’re only available to use to place sportsbook wagers. Any winnings from the use of bet credits won’t include the return of your bet credits stake.
- Winnings from bet credits wagers are added to your withdrawable balance as real cash. You can use or withdraw these funds in the same way as any other cash in your account.
- Any bet credits attached to your account are forfeit if your account sits inactive for a total of 90 consecutive days.
Bet365 Bet Credits Review
As previously stated, the Bet365 offer for new customers is the biggest from any online bookmaker we recommend by some distance – which isn’t a bad start – so it it’ll come as no surprise that we’ve awarded the offer a five-star rating.
Not only does the offer itself get full marks but in our review section Bet365 have been awarded full marks for the overall service they offer as well. Not an easy feat as there’s only one other bookmaker who we grade on the same level (Betvictor).
It’s worth noting that other bookmakers do run bigger bonuses in terms of the actual bonus amount (100% up to £100 for example) but the Bet365 bonus is a 300% bonus making it a good bit better than the 300% standard industry offer. When you couple the size of the offer with the fact that there are tons of other promotions running for existing customers you’ve got a bookmaker who is providing value from all angles.
We’re also happy with the wagering requirements placed upon the Bet Credits which are essentially just 1x. This is standard for the industry but with a bonus this size some bookies would be tempted to make it hard to get at your bonus funds – not Bet365 though which is nothing short of very impressive.
The bottom line here is that if you don’t already have a Bet365 account, then it’s well worth hitting the button below and opening one up. You’ll be joining a top rate online betting site with about the biggest bonus going.
What are Bet Credits at Bet365?
Bet credits are virtual money that punters can use to bet with at Bet365. All bookies offer similar things to customers. They all use different names for the bonus. Some call them bonus funds, others name them free bet tokens. Bet365 call them bet credits.
They can be used to place bets in the same way that real cash can. The only real difference is that you don’t get your stake back if a wager placed with bet credits wins.
Can existing customers get Bet Credits?
The bet £10 get £30 in bet credits / free bets offer we’ve explained on this page is only for new Bet365 customers. It’s the current format of welcome bonus that the bookie offers. Existing Bet365 account holders cannot take part.
We’ve found Bet365 do, however, run a number of other ongoing promotions. Many of those are open to existing customers, and some provide the chance to earn bet credits. Those credits work in exactly the same way as the credits associated with this promotion.
Can you cash out when using Bet Credits?
We’ve found that cashed out bets don’t count as qualifying bets to release your bet credits for use. You can, however, cash out bets where you used bet credits for your stake. That’s assuming the market and selection was eligible for cash out in the first place.
You cash out a bet credits wager in the same way as any other. You’ll always be offered a lower cash out offer, however. That’s because the cash out offer automatically reflects the fact that any winnings from your bet won’t include the return of your original stake.
Can you withdraw Bet Credits?
At all stages, bet credits are non-withdrawable (trust us we’ve checked). They’re bonus funds that are provided so that you can bet without spending any of your own cash.
Winnings from the wagers you place using bet credits are paid in real money. You can withdraw those winnings in exactly the same way as any other funds in your Bet365 account.
Do you need a bonus code to claim the offer?
When we signed up for a new bet365 account, we noticed a ‘Bonus Code’ box on the sign up form. You can leave that field blank, though, and still take part in this bet credits promotion; that’s what we did.
Some sites offer you a code to enter on registration for the offer, but you DON’T need one. The only code you need is the one Bet365 emails you after you’ve signed up. That’s the code you enter to claim your bet credits. You enter it in the relevant place within the ‘My Offers’ section of your account. We’ve explained the whole process earlier on up this page.
When do your credits expire?
When your bet credits first get added to your account, they’re not ready to use. You have to place qualifying bets worth at least the same value of the credits to release them for use. You have 30 days to place those bets and see them settle. If you don’t, your credits expire at that 30-day mark.
Once you’ve released the credits, there’s no real limit on how soon you have to use them. The only relevant stipulation of the promotion is that any credits attached to your account are forfeit if your account is dormant for 90 consecutive days.
Who do you contact if you’ve got a problem?
There’s lots of ways you can get help from Bet365 if you have a problem. When we had a query about our bet credits, we took the live chat option.
After clicking the live chat link and typing in our question, we got a useful answer really quickly. If live chat isn’t for you, there’s also option to either email about questions or issues you have or get someone on the phone.