Bet365 Bet Credits are awarded to customers opening a new account with the firm as a welcome offer. Currently it’s possible to claim up to £100 in credits when you join which are triggered by entering the code emailed to you upon opening your account and placing a qualifying bet.
On this page were going to explain exactly how to get bet credits at Bet365, how to use them and detail any key terms and conditions you might need to know about.
How To Get Bet Credits On Bet365:
If you’re wondering how to get Bet Credits on Bet365 then follow the steps we used ourselves:
- Headed to the Bet365 website. Selected ‘Join’ once on their site.
- A sign-up page opened. We filled out all of the required details on the form.
- We left the ‘Bonus Code’ box on the form blank as you don’t actually need one (confirmed this with support).
- Account was then opened, we deposited £100 (debit card) to get the full offer but you can do anything from £5 to £100.
- Bet365 then sent us an email with our offer code – we copied it.
- In the ‘My Offers’ section of the ‘Services’ menu we picked the bet credits offer, entered the code and claimed the bet credits.
Following the above process allowed us to trigger the Bet Credits into our account. It took less than 5 minutes to complete.
How To Use Bet365 Bet Credits:
Discover how to use Bet365’s Bet Credits once you’ve got them using the same steps as we did:
- After triggering the bet credits we moved on to releasing them for use.
- We placed £100 in qualifying bets (odds of 1/5 or greater).
- This released all our credits (if you only did £50 you’d only need to place £50 worth of qualifying bets).
- We were then free to use our credits to bet with (by checking the bet credits option on the bet slip)
- Remember any returns from bets placed using your bet credits will get paid in real money minus the credit stake amount.
When your bet credits are first added to your account, they’re neither withdrawable nor available to use. You can only use them once you’ve placed qualifying bets equal in value to the credits themselves, in real money.
After this, your credits are available to bet with, but remain non-withdrawable. Any returns from bet credits wagers will be paid in cash, but won’t include the original stake. You can withdraw these winnings in exactly the same way as any other funds.
What are Bet Credits at Bet365?
Bet credits are virtual money that punters can use to bet with at Bet365. All bookies offer similar things to customers. They all use different names for the bonus. Some call them bonus funds, others name them free bet tokens. Bet365 call them bet credits.
They can be used to place bets in the same way that real cash can. The only real difference is that you don’t get your stake back if a wager placed with bet credits wins.
Can you cash out when using Bet Credits?
We’ve found that cashed out bets don’t count as qualifying bets to release your bet credits for use. You can, however, cash out bets where you used bet credits for your stake. That’s assuming the market and selection was eligible for cash out in the first place.
You cash out a bet credits wager in the same way as any other. You’ll always be offered a lower cash out offer, however. That’s because the cash out offer automatically reflects the fact that any winnings from your bet won’t include the return of your original stake.
Can existing customers get Bet Credits?
The up to £100 in bet credits offer we’ve explained on this page is only for new Bet365 customers. It’s the current format of welcome bonus that the bookie offers. Existing Bet365 account holders cannot take part.
We’ve found Bet365 do, however, run a number of other ongoing promotions. Many of those are open to existing customers, and some provide the chance to earn bet credits. Those credits work in exactly the same way as the credits associated with this promotion.
Can you withdraw Bet Credits?
At all stages, bet credits are non-withdrawable (trust us we’ve checked). They’re bonus funds that are provided so that you can bet without spending any of your own cash.
Winnings from the wagers you place using bet credits are paid in real money. You can withdraw those winnings in exactly the same way as any other funds in your Bet365 account.
Do you need a bonus code to claim the offer?
When we signed up for a new bet365 account, we noticed a ‘Bonus Code’ box on the sign up form. You can leave that field blank, though, and still take part in this bet credits promotion; that’s what we did.
Some sites offer you a code to enter on registration for the offer, but you DON’T need one. The only code you need is the one Bet365 emails you after you’ve signed up. That’s the code you enter to claim your bet credits. You enter it in the relevant place within the ‘My Offers’ section of your account. We’ve explained the whole process earlier on up this page.
When do your credits expire?
When your bet credits first get added to your account, they’re not ready to use. You have to place qualifying bets worth at least the same value of the credits to release them for use. You have 30 days to place those bets and see them settle. If you don’t, your credits expire at that 30-day mark.
Once you’ve released the credits, there’s no real limit on how soon you have to use them. The only relevant stipulation of the promotion is that any credits attached to your account are forfeit if your account is dormant for 90 consecutive days.
Who do you contact if you’ve got a problem?
There’s lots of ways you can get help from Bet365 if you have a problem. When we had a query about our bet credits, we took the live chat option.
After clicking the live chat link and typing in our question, we got a useful answer really quickly. If live chat isn’t for you, there’s also option to either email about questions or issues you have or get someone on the phone.
Significant Terms & Conditions
In our opinion these are the most important terms and conditions attached to the offer:
- You can only take part in the promotion as a brand-new Bet365 customer. You need to open your account and place a qualifying deposit worth at least £5 to be eligible for the offer. Your bet credits match the value of your deposit up to a maximum of £100.
- You can only use PayPal or Paysafecard for a qualifying deposit AFTER completing Bet365’s Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entering a Postal Verification Code (PVC).
- Once you’ve claimed your bet credits, they’ll get added to your account. To release them for use, you must place qualifying bets in real cash, worth at least the same value as the bet credits. The bets must all settle within 30 days of claiming your credits.
- In order to count as qualifying bets, wagers have to meet these criteria; have at least one selection at odds of 1/5 or greater, largest stake on market with only two or three possible outcomes (a win/lose/draw market) counts as qualifying bet, cashed out wagers don’t qualify for releasing bet credits, only active stake on partially cashed out a bets counts toward qualification, if you use Bet365’s Edit Bet feature, only the stake of your new, edited bet qualifies.
- You can never withdraw bet credits. They’re only available to use to place sportsbook wagers. Any winnings from the use of bet credits won’t include the return of your bet credits stake.
- Winnings from bet credits wagers are added to your withdrawable balance as real cash. You can use or withdraw these funds in the same way as any other cash in your account.
- Any bet credits attached to your account are forfeit if your account sits inactive for a total of 90 consecutive days.