Stuck or worried about the deposit and withdrawal processes at an online bookmakers? No problem. We’ll walk you through both.
Note: processes are very similar for the different bookmakers and as such, the below step-by-step guides should be enough to get you through.
How To Deposit At A Betting Site:
The following shows you how the deposit process works at Betvictor, it is similar at all bookmakers, but be aware there may be an extra set if you are using an e-wallt such as PayPal or Neteller:
- Head to Betvictor.com and log in by entering your username and password at the top right of the page and clicking ‘Go’.
- Click on the small yellow ‘Deposit’ link which will now be displayed beneath your username at the top right of the page.
- Choose the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ option from the drop down menu at the head of the form which will now have appeared on screen.
- Fill out the rest of the fields on the same form with information pertinent to your deposit, including the deposit amount and any deposit limits you may wish to set.
- Click the green ‘Make Deposit’ button found beneath the form and its terms and conditions.
Are There Fees Applied to Deposits?
Fortunately, the answer to this question is a resounding no in the case of the vast majority of online bookmakers. If you stick to those providers reviewed by us on this site, certainly, you should hardly ever encounter deposit fees for the most popular deposit methods. In the few cases where fees are applied, they are unlikely to exceed 1-2%.
How Long Does Depositing Funds Take?
As shown by the above guide, the actual process for depositing should never take more than a couple of minutes. For most deposit methods, too, funds should appear in your account instantly once the process is complete. The only exceptions to that can be in the case of bank or wire transfers which can take up to a few days to process fully.
Is There a Minimum Deposit Amount?
Most bookmakers do have a minimum deposit amount and this does differ from one to the next and from one deposit method to another. In general, however, the minimum required for the most reputable bookmakers and the most popular deposit methods is usually either £5 or £10.
Is There a Maximum Deposit Amount?
Once again, deposit maximums are also invariably applied by bookmakers and do differ according to the bookmaker and the deposit method. With the biggest bookmakers, however, they are generally quite high and can run into the tens of thousands of pounds.
How To Withdraw From An Online Bookmaker:
Once again, the process is quite simple and differs little from bookie to bookie. The below guide to withdrawing for Betvictor but should be usable for all bookmakers:
- Log into your account by entering your username and password at the top right of the Betvictor homepage and clicking ‘Go’.
- Click the ‘Services’ drop down menu found immediately beneath where your username and account balance is now displayed at the top right of the page.
- Click the ‘Withdraw’ option from that menu.
- The withdrawal method which matches your initial deposit method will automatically be selected (i.e. if you deposited by debit card, withdrawing to your debit card will be the option displayed).
- Enter your desired withdrawal amount and other requested information into the dialogue boxes provided and click the green ‘Make Withdrawal’ button.
Are There Fees Applied to Cashing Out?
Many of the most popular bookmakers do not apply any fees to withdrawals made via the most common withdrawal methods. For withdrawals by debit card, for instance, basically none of the best known bookmakers charge any fees. Where fees can be applied, however, is if unusual withdrawal methods such as wire transfers are requested for relatively small amounts of money.
How Long Does Withdrawing Take?
Once a customer has complete the actual withdrawal process which takes just a couple of minutes, the amount of time they will have to wait until their funds are fully available to them will differ according to their withdrawal method. In general, e-wallet withdrawal methods such as Paypal or Neteller will see funds clear within 24 hours. Debit or credit card withdrawals, meanwhile, will often take anywhere from 1-5 working days, whilst bank or wire transfers can take even longer still.
Is There a Minimum Withdrawal Amount?
Much like minimum bet amounts, the answer to this does vary from bookmaker to bookmaker. Largely, however, minimum withdrawal amounts for the most common withdrawal methods are in line with the corresponding minimum deposit amounts – being around £5 – £10.
Is There a Maximum Withdrawal Amount?
Similarly to minimum withdrawals, maximum withdrawals also tend to differ according to the individual bookmaker in question. Once again, however, each withdrawal method’s maximum amount tends to match the maximum possible deposit amount for that method. In the case of the most popular methods, therefore, this tends to be in the tens of thousands of pounds.