- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Minimum Odds: 1/5 (1.20)
- Rollover Requirement: 1x
Here’s how to claim the William Hill free bet:
- Click here to get £30 free at William Hill!.
- Sign up for a new account, using promo code C30 when asked on their registration form.
- Make a deposit of £10 or more in value.
- Place a bet of £10 on any sporting event of your choice on an event with odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater.
- When this first bet has been settled, William Hill will credit your account with three £10 free bets (£30 in total).
Here’s How The William Hill Bonus Works:
What you get:
Three £10 free bets when you place a £10 qualifying bet.
How to get it:
To get your three £10 free bets you must register a brand new account with William Hill using promo code C30 and then place an initial sportsbook bet. That bet must be worth at least £10 or £10 each way and be placed on a selection or selections at cumulative odds of at least 1/5. The free bets will be credited upon placement of that bet.
How to use it:
Once they have been credited the free bets can be redeemed by selecting the relevant option on the bet slip. Free bets are valid for 30 days, can be used for any sportsbook bet type and must be used in their entirety as one single transaction.
How to withdraw it:
The free bet tokens themselves cannot be withdrawn but winnings resulting from the free bets can be. Those winnings, however, will always be exclusive of the free bet stake.
William Hill Free Bet Terms and Conditions
Use promo code C30 when signing up.
First bet at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or longer to trigger offer.
Winnings from bonus bets can be withdrawn instantly.
The above covers the main details of the William Hill new customer offer but for a more comprehensive overview, you can read a summary of its full terms and conditions below:
- Brand new William Hill customers who register using promo code C30 are eligible to receive three £10 free bets.
- Those free bets will be credited if the customer’s first bet is worth at least £10 or £10 each way and is at odds of 1/5 or greater.
- Free bets can be used for any sportsbook bet type but cannot fund tote, pool or lottery bets.
- Free bets expire if they are not used within 30 days, must be used individually and can only be redeemed in their entirety not as a selection of smaller bets.
- The free bet stake is not included as part of any winnings which may result from the use of a free bet and free bets cannot count towards qualification for any further free bets.
- Free bets do not qualify a customer to view any live streams.
- The offer is only available to customers in the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
- Only one new account offer is available per person, household, email, payment account or IP address.
- William Hill reserve the right to withhold any free bets if they believe these terms and conditions to have been breached or that the offer has been abused in any other way.
Full T&C’s for this offer are available to read on the William Hill website.
Whilst not one of our absolute top rated new customer bonsues, William Hill’s welcome offer has earned a very respectable four out of five star rating.
There are a few different reasons why we have rated William Hill’s bonus highly but not quite as highly as some of those on offer from other bookmakers…
Firstly, the total benefit offered by William Hill’s new customer offer stands at £30. That is pretty much the average bonus on offer when you consider all offers from the major betting sites and so makes William Hill’s a generous offer but by no means a standout option. The fact that William Hill require an initial £10 qualifying bet to trigger the £30 worth of free bets, too, is pretty much in line with the standard requirement of similarly styled promotions.
The qualifying bets for William Hill’s bonus, however, can be placed at odds of 1/2 or longer rather than having to be at odds of evens or greater.
A final positive element of the William Hill offer, what’s more, is that the provided free bets last for fully 30 days which is considerably longer than the seven days limits placed upon some comparable bonuses.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our William Hill review.
Let us know about your experience with the bonus…