William Hill Free Or 4
Free or Four is a free William Hill football prediction game that gives its customers a chance to pick from a selection of games in the hope of identifying matches that will contain three or four goals. The basic premise of the game is to pick six matches across the English Premier League and Football League – usually based on the games that kick-off at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon – where you think those three-goal or four-goal matches will be.
Check out how the promotion works in full below along with our step by step guide which shows you how to take part.
What is William Hill Free or 4?
Free or 4 is available to all William Hill account holders and offers the chance to win free bets every week, with no requirements for qualifying bets or special deposits. It is simply a case of looking at the matches that William Hill make available for this promotion and then trying to pick six that you think will contain either three or four goals. Get four or more right to win a prize with £200 available for all correct.
You’ll need an account to enter…
More Details Explained
If you are able to identify four games or more correctly then you win.
William Hill pay out the prizes in the form of free bets, ranging in value from £1 to £200. If you correctly identify six matches that contain three or four goals then you win £200 worth of free bets in the form of eight x £25. For picking five matches correctly you win one free bet of £5, and if pick four the prize is a £1 free bet.
So, while the prizes may not be as big as with some other promotions, this is balanced out by there being a better chance of at least getting a small win.
How to Use William Hill Free or Four
Signing up for this offer is easy. All you need to do to play William Hill game is as follows:
- Sign into your William Hill account. Sign up and bet £10 get £30 in free bets at William Hill! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Go to the game entitled ‘FREE OR 4’.
- Go to the match coupon and select six matches that you predict will have three or four goals in them.
- Click on the button labelled ‘Submit Selections’.
Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Predict games with 3 or 4 goals to win a prize.
- Free to enter.
- Get all 6 games correct to win £200 (prizes paid in free bets).
All of the above should give you a good idea of what this promotion is all about and how it works but, as with all offers and promotions, it comes with terms and conditions:
- Free or Four is only available on the William Hill website or through the William Hill app.
- It runs until 23:59:59 GMT on Monday 21, May 2021.
- Only goals scored in ‘normal time’ count – within the basic 90 minutes plus any added time. Goals that are scored in extra time or in a penalty shoot-out do not count.
- If any of the games selected are postponed or abandoned, then the fixture will also be deemed void for the purpose of this offer. The remaining five games will still be eligible for the part of the offer that pays out for correctly picking four or five games correctly.
- For picking six matches correctly the prize is eight free bets worth £25 each (total of £200).
- For picking five matches correctly the prize is one free bet of £5.
- For picking four matches correctly the prize is one free bet of£1.
- The winning free bets will be added to the customer’s account by midday on the day following the final match of the six.
- If the free bet is not used within 30 days of being issued it will be deleted.
- The maximum value that William Hill will pay out in free bets in one week is £1 million (the total value of the prize pool).
- If the total value of all prizes won in a single week equates to more than the value of the prize pool, the free bets will be split proportionately between all of the week’s winners.
- Customers can utilise their free bets on any betting market that is listed on the site under ALL SPORTS, with the exception of pool, lotteries, and horse racing tote bets.
- Free bets cannot be taken as cash and the value of a free bet will not be returned as winnings.
- If a free bet is used in part, the remaining amount will be voided.
- William Hill’s ‘cash in my bet’ facility will be useable for bets made using a free bet.
For full terms and conditions please visit the William Hill website.