Welcome to the Cheeky Punter best PaySafeCard betting sites page. On this page we’ll detail how PaySafeCards work when it comes to online gambling and we’ll show you our favourite bookmakers which accept PaySafeCards.
With a PaySafeCard you can only use the amount of money deposited into your account and only deposit the amount that the card is worth meaning it’s a great way to control how much you spend at any online bookie.
When you get a PaySafeCard, you are issued a 16-digit PIN you use at their partner sites, so there is no personal information gathered or collected at any website. Using PaySafeCard increases security when gaming online and helps to keep your personal details safe.
Best Paysafecard Betting Sites: Top 7
The following is a list of the best sites for betting with Paysafecard:
*Info accurate as of 20-09-2023 for the UK market.
Top Paysafecard Betting Sites: More Info
Paysafecard Betting With Bet365
What are they like?
Prepaid card services are popular with sports bettors as they offer a simple and easy way to control how much you bet online. With a rating of 5/5 from us, we have to start with one of the best options for sports bettors in the UK that want to fund their account with Paysafecard and that is the ever-popular bet365 Sport.
Given the extensive range of promotions available on the site, good value odds and a broad range of betting markets available across a wide choice of sports. However, the site really excels when it comes to its Live Betting and Live Streaming services, which are amongst the very best that you can find anywhere in the UK.
Deposits start at just £5 with Paysafecard, offering good value for smaller stakes punters, but if there’s one issue it is for higher stakes punters with bet365 only accepting maximum deposits of £770 from a single Paysafecard pin. However, for the vast majority of customers wanting to deposit using Paysafecard, Bet365 is a great option.
Paysafecard Betting With Betvictor
What are they like?
The only other bookmaker on our best Paysafecard betting sites list to get our coveted 5/5 review mark is the excellent BetVictor and in our opinion, you can’t go wrong with either bet365 or BetVictor if you want to use Paysafecard to gamble in the UK.
BetVictor is especially strong for punters with an interest in football betting and horse racing betting in particular and it generally offers good value odds, especially on those markets. However, where the site doesn’t quite match up to what bet365 offers is in terms of its live streaming service. That said, its mobile service in every other respect matches what any of the very best sites offer.
Promotions are a very strong point with BetVictor too and with Paysafecard deposits starting at just £5, this is a great option for smaller stakes punters. Especially when you consider the good value welcome bonus on offer, though you’d need to find an alternative payment method to Paysafecard to claim that offer.
Paysafecard Betting With Coral
What are they like?
I always like to see sites make big improvements to their offerings and over the last decade or so, perhaps no site has made bigger strides than Coral and now they have deservedly earned a super 4.5/5 star score from us after we reviewed their latest site and app. And of course, they are a good option for punters wanting to pay with Paysafecard too.
Coral can still improve in a couple of areas. Some sporting fixtures don’t offer quite the depth of markets that we’d see from other options, but where Coral does score very well is for punters that want great value betting odds, a wide range of promotions and good coverage of sports from all over the world.
Mobile users that want to use Paysafecard will also get an excellent service from Coral and with deposits starting at just £5, it is a very affordable option for punters that prefer to use their phone or tablet to bet.
Paysafecard Betting With William Hill
What are they like?
One of the largest betting sites in the UK and an instantly recognisable global name, you would expect a lot from any William Hill site or app and as our rating of 4.5/5 suggests, the site does deliver on many accounts and it is certainly one of the most feature-packed options available for Paysafecard customers to consider.
Where we felt William Hill didn’t quite match up to other providers was just in one area and that was odds value. Sometimes, the odds on offer from William Hill are a bit on the shorter side compared to other sites and those seeking best value for their bets would likely be a little disappointed by that.
However, to be fair, William Hill does offer a wide range of promotional offers, as well as regular Odds Boosts and suchlike which means that these boosted prices can be amongst the very best you can find online. Certainly, if you want a reliable site for your Paysafecard payments, then William Hill won’t let you down.
Paysafecard Betting With Paddy Power
What are they like?
Paddy Power are one of the newer bookmakers on the block and the Irish-based company has made a splash in the industry with its often controversial advertising campaigns and stunts. However, don’t be misled by that as they have a very solid betting offering which is why they scored an excellent 4.5/5 with us in our general review – easily a high enough score to be considered as one of the top Paysafecard betting sites.
The site lost marks generally for one thing, some of the odds on offer are not the best value and they score consistently below the market average for many different sporting markets. However, if you can find some offers on the site, then you can ramp up the odds on some of those markets considerably and find some very good value for money.
Paddy Power’s welcome bonus is also not the best value compared to some others, but the site does have many great features including an excellent stats package, great live streaming and In Play betting options and particularly good horse racing betting and coverage on the site is also a big positive point.
Paysafecard Betting With 888Sport
What are they like?
888Sport scored very well in our review with 4.5/5 in our ratings, and part of what impressed us was the sheer wealth of payment options and as you would expect, Paysafecard is one that this popular site does accept, making it a real consideration for anyone wanting to fund their betting account using this payment service.
The minimum deposit amount with 888Sport is £20, which is higher than usual for Paysafecard customers, but the site does offer extensive sports betting options and what is especially pleasing is that the site also tends to offer some of the best odds across a good range of markets when compared to some others.
888Sport isn’t so great when it comes to stats and live streaming, but if you are a punter that is more interested in long term odds value, good promotions and a very enticing starter offer, then 888 Sport is certainly one option that you can consider.
Paysafecard Betting With Betfair
What are they like?
If you want to bet with a site that offers a sportsbook as well as a betting exchange, then Betfair is about the best option you can find in the UK. The site accepts Paysafecard payments, but given that in our review we only scored Betfair’s sports betting service at 3.5/5, if you were going for the sports betting option solely, there are better options available.
Betfair does charge fees which a lot of other bookmakers don’t on a number of transactions and there are reports of them limiting some exchange accounts quickly, which is something to bear in mind if you are going to be using your Paysafecard deposits in this way.
There are a lot of things to like with the Betfair site. It’s odds are usually middle of the road, with good value options to be found on the exchange, and it is a site packed with statistics and some good live streaming options. However, if you aren’t going to be using the exchange then we think there are some better options available for you.
PaysafeCard Key Points…
- Part of the PaySafe Group of companies along with Neteller and Skrill.
- Purchasable from retail outlets, you can buy a 16-digit Paysafecard PIN for £10, £25, £50 or £100.
- No personal details are attributable to your Paysafecard once purchased.
- You must use a different withdrawal method.
- Paysafecard can only be used with bookmaking sites that have partnered with Paysafecard online.
Compare Paysafecard Accepted Bookmakers
Mobile Paysafecard Betting Sites
- Bonus: Bet £10 get £30 free bets
- Size: 37.8MB
- Speed: Excellent, A very easy site to use on any mobile device
- Stability: Excellent, very rare for crashes, bugs or any other issues to occur
- Compatible: iOS & Android devices
Given that using Paysafecard offers you a wide choice of options to pick from when it comes to UK betting sites, for us there is only one choice when it comes to betting on mobile using Paysafecard and that is our 5/5 star ranked bet365 Sport.
Not only does bet365 boast one of the best value introductory offers you can get, the mobile app is superb, offering as good a betting service as the main website, while still allowing you access to all the markets, bonuses, promotions and other features of the site, including its superb Live Streaming and In Play betting services.
With Paysafecard, you can make deposits of as little as just £5 but the maximum amount you can deposit in a single transaction is limited to £770, which does limit its appeal for punters that tend to be higher spenders.
However, for the vast majority of punters wanting a reliable and Paysafecard friendly service, then bet365’s mobile service is a perfect choice.
How to Use PaySafeCard for Betting: Deposits & Withdrawals
How To Deposit
The first thing you need to do is visit a PaySafeCard sales outlet. You can easily find these outlets online at their website, and there is no doubt one near you. They are located in several different countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Greece, Finland, Switzerland, and many others.
- Once at a Paysafecard outlet, you can then purchase a Paysafecard 16-digit pin. You can buy these in differing increments of £10, £25, £50 or £100. You must use cash, rather than a credit card, for this payment.
- Now you have the Paysafecard Pin, you can then load up your choice of site, log in and then select to deposit via Paysafecard.
- Here, you then will enter your 16-digit code and state how much of the available balance you wish to deposit into your account.
- Click the button to proceed and the funds will be transferred into your betting account instantly.
- You can also check out the current balance remaining on your Paysafecard by visiting the website and entering the 16-digit pin code. You can buy up to ten different Paysafecard PINs at any one time.
While no one under the age of 18 is legally allowed to use any online bookmaker in the UK, PaySafeCards are transferable, meaning it is legal for you to allow anyone else over the age of 18 to use your PIN. This means they may make a great gift option for someone that loves online gaming or shopping.
How To Withdraw
Unfortunately, you cannot make a withdrawal back to a Paysafecard, so in order to make a withdrawal, you would need to set up an additional payment method to facilitate withdrawals from your betting account.
Popular options for this include using your bank account for a bank transfer or an ewallet service such as PayPal, Skrill or Neteller.
Given that many bookmakers will only allow withdrawals to a payment method that you have previously deposited from, you may need to take some time to complete this and also any verification and anti-money laundering actions required to facilitate the withdrawal.
While these can slow down an initial withdrawal, once they have been completed subsequent withdrawals should be much quicker to complete.
Pros & Cons Of Paysafecard Betting Sites
- Easy To Use And Control – Using Paysafecard is one of the easiest ways to deposit cash into a betting site as it is very much like redeeming a gift card online. Furthermore, with the user having to load the Paysafecard prior to depositing, it is also very easy for the user to keep a tight rein on how much they spend on their betting.
- Good Selection Of Sites Offer Paysafecard Payments – Unlike some other payment services, a good selection of sites in the UK do offer Paysafecard as a payment method for depositing into an account. This offers you a good choice of options when it comes to bookmaking sites to join.
- Very Secure Way To Deposit – Given that you pay for your Paysafecard using cash and that none of your personal details are linked to your Paysafecard 16-digit PIN number, this makes it one of the most secure ways to deposit with a betting site that you can have as virtually no personal information is required to make a deposit into your account.
- Widely Available – Getting hold of a Paysafecard from a retailer is not difficult. The cards are widely available at a large number of retail outlets across the country.
- Inconvenience – Compared to some other payment methods, using a Paysafecard is more inconvenient as you have to travel to purchase one if you do not have one already to use.
- No Withdrawals – Another issue against using Paysafecard is that you cannot make a withdrawal back to a card and this means that to receive a withdrawal from your betting provider, you are going to have to set up another payment method. This can mean using this to deposit into your account before you make a withdrawal and also completing a verification process to confirm your identity.
- Smaller Maximum Deposits – Using Paysafecard with bet365 Sport, for example, you can only deposit a maximum of £770 in a single transaction, which is considerably less than some other payment options (Debit Cards, for example have a maximum limit of £20,000). This may mean that this is not the best deposit option for higher stakes punters.
- Excluded From Welcome Bonuses – Perhaps one of the biggest issues when using Paysafecard is that many bookmakers will state in their terms and conditions that deposits made using the service are not counted towards the site’s welcome bonus. Theerfore, if you want to access the welcome bonus, you will need to deposit another way first, before switching to Paysafecard as a payment method. However, seeing as you’d need to set up a withdrawal option anyway, it would make sense to do this with a debit card initially to claim the Welcome Bonus and set up your withdrawal option before switching to Paysafecard.
Countries Where Paysafecard Can Be Used For Betting
Paysafecard is available in over 40 countries worldwide, which cover the majority of countries in Europe, North America and Australia and New Zealand. The payment method is also available in some countries in Western Asia and South America.
Some of the countries you can use Paysafecard in are: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, USA and Uruguay.
As is the case with most payment services, these companies can and will expand into new territories so this list may change over time.
Security: Stay Safe With Paysafecard
When it comes to security Paysafecard is arguably one of the most secure methods of payment that you can find anywhere in the world today.
That’s because when you purchase a paysafecard PIN, there is no personally identifiable information attached to that PIN. Which means when you use it with a sports betting site to fund an account, no data that can link to your sensitive personal or financial details is transmitted.
Team that up with the security that is employed by your betting site in terms of your account and financial details, and you have arguably the most secure method of funding an account outside of using cryptocurrency.
Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment service which is based on users purchasing 16-digit vouchers, each of which has a PIN code from a wide variety of retail outlets around the world. PIN’s can be bought in denominations of £10, £25, £50 and £100.
Once purchased, users can visit an online site, such as a betting site and pay for or deposit cash by using their 16-digit PIN code when they confirm the transaction. This will deduct the amount from their Paysafecard balance.
Customers can purchase up to ten Paysafecard PIN’s at any one time.
The company is now part of the Paysafe group of companies which also includes eWallet service Skrill.
How Does Paysafecard Work?
Paysafecard Contact Info
Paysafecard has an extensive help and support section on its website which deals with many of the more common questions and queries that people will have about the service.
However, if you want to contact the company directly, you can use their contact form for any question you have about your account or Paysafecard in general.
Paysafecard Company History
Paysafecard was founded back in 2000 in Vienna, Austria and was one of the first eCash payment methods that was developed to purposely cater for online purchases. Over the years, the company has grown markedly, often taking over smaller similar payment methods based in other countries (such as uKash in the UK and Wallie in the Netherlands).
The company became part of the Paysafe Group, which includes eWallet service Skrill and now operates in over 60 countries worldwide.
In addition to the standard payment method via PIN’s purchased from retailers, paysafecard now also offers an online option where users can register that operates more like an eWallet service such as Skrill.
Paysafecard Betting FAQs
How Long Do Paysafecard Deposits And Withdrawals Take?
Once you have got a Paysafecard and your 16-digit PIN, then any deposit made will be instantaneous with your betting site.
However, you cannot use Paysafecard for any withdrawals and you would need to set up an alternative payment method to facilitate a withdrawal from your betting account.
Are There Any Fees If I Use Paysafecard?
No, all deposits made using Paysafecard are free of any fees and seeing as you cannot withdraw using Paysafecard, you are not charged any fees for withdrawals either – that goes for all sites included in our best Paysafecard betting sites list.
Will I Get The Welcome Offer If I Use Paysafecard?
While terms and conditions are different from bookmaker to bookmaker, many do stipulate that deposits made using prepaid card or similar services do not qualify for the welcome offer and as such, it is highly likely that a Paysafecard deposit would not qualify for the offer.
Is Paysafecard Safe To Use With Betting Sites?
Yes, when you use the Paysafecard service with shop-bought PINs the fact that no personally identifiable information is included with these PINs makes Paysafecard one of the most secure ways to fund your betting account available today.
Are There Any Similar Deposit Options?
Yes, there are a number of different prepayment services that are similar to Paysafecard, however how widely available they are at betting sites is extremely variable and it is wise to check whether they are available for your choice of betting sites. Options to consider include Neosurf, Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit Cards and AstroPay.