How to claim Boylesports free bet:
- Get the £25 bet bundle bonus at Boylesports by clicking here!
- Register with Boylesports and make a qualifying deposit.
- Place a qualifying bet of £10 or more to claim your first £5 Free Bet.
- Claim four further free bets over your next 12 qualifying bets of a maximum of £10 each.
How Does The Boylesports Free Bet Work?
A Free Bet offer can mean different things at different bookmakers, and Boylesports latest offer is one that offers customers the chance to earn five £5 free bets to make up the £25 Free Bet Bundle. Make a deposit and a qualifying first bet of £10 to claim the first £5 free bet. Then your next four Free Bets are based upon the average wagered of the next three bets (up to a maximum of £5). Just remember you need to be based in the UK (not including Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over and a genuine new Boylesports customer to claim the welcome offer.
What is the Boylesports sign up offer?
The Boylesports £25 Free Bet Bundle offer is the site’s welcome offer for new customers. It enables the customer to receive up to £25 in Free Bets (in the form of five £5 bets) when they sign up and start betting with Boylesports.
One important thing to note with the offer is that to claim the full amount you will need to make an initial first bet of £10 and then 12 subsequent bets of £10 each.
That’s because each free bet is worth 50% of the average of your first bet, or the subsequent three bets after that which trigger the next free bet in the offer.
To be truthful, the offer doesn’t compare that favourably to other welcome offers, as £130 is a big spend to get £25 worth of free bets. But if you are a frequent bettor who wagers £10 per bet regularly and like the occasional bonus free bet, this could be the offer for you.
How to claim the Boylesports offer?
Boylesports welcome offer isn’t the easiest or quickest to claim, but it can be claimed over a longer period than other welcome offers. Here’s how you can claim the offer:
- Head over to Boylesports.
- Click on the blue Join button in the top right corner of the home page.
- Complete Step 1 of the registration process (personal details)
- Complete Step 2 of the registration process (account details and preferences)
- Confirm your registration to get your account set up.
- Log in to your new Boylesports account.
- Make a deposit into your account (£10 or more).
- Place your first qualifying bet of £10
- Receive your first £5 Free Bet when the qualifying bet settles.
- Use your Free Bet within seven days or it will expire.
- Make three bets (of £10 each to qualify for the full offer) to qualify for the next £5 Free Bet.
- Repeat Step 10 three further times to claim the maximum £25 Free Bet Bundle.
How to withdraw the Boylesports offer?
Many companies have some form of wagering requirement attached to any Free Bets that they may award to customers, but Boylesports offer does not have such requirements in place.
While you cannot withdraw any Free Bets that you earn as part of the Bet Bundle, one you have used your Free Bet, and assuming that it is a winner, then your winnings from that bet will be placed into your cash account.
This means that these funds can be withdrawn immediately.
Your Free Bet stake however is not returned with any winnings.
Withdrawing from your Boylesports account is easy. Simply head to the banking section in the My Account part of the site, then select the Withdraw option.
From here the available payment methods you have available to withdraw to are shown. Simply pick the payment method you want to withdraw to, enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your cash balance and click the button to action the withdrawal.
How long do Boylesports withdrawals take?
If you have used one of your £5 Free Bets from the Boylesports £25 Bet Bundle bonus and you have landed a winner, you will want to know how long it will take to get your hands on your cash.
In short, there are two factors that influence this:
- The banking method you have chosen to withdraw to.
- Whether or not your account has been verified.
The speed of withdrawals regarding banking methods can see some withdrawals with you in a very short space of time, most take around 24-48 hours to be processed, although some can take longer than that.
If your account is not yet verified, then you will likely be asked to verify it before a withdrawal can be processed. Verification can add between 24 and 72 hours to the withdrawal process, but once it is completed, you usually won’t have to do it again and future withdrawals should go through more quickly.
Pro’s & Cons of Boylesports Sign Up Offer
- Available through the Boylesports mobile app and desktop website.
- Easy to access first Free Bet from your first qualifying £10 bet.
- Longer than usual amount of time to access the full bonus.
- No withdrawal requirement on funds from a successful free bet.
- Need to spend £130 on bets (win or lose) to access the full 5 x £5 free bet bundle.
- Somewhat complicated way to access your final four free bets compared to other offers.
- Free bets paid out only when the bet is settled, not when it is placed.
- Customers from Northern Ireland cannot access the offer.
Boylesports Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Get the £25 bet bundle bonus when you join!
- Deposit and bet £10 to claim your first £5 Free Bet.
- For each subsequent £5 free bet, wager at least £10 on your next three qualifying sportsbook bets to claim the full bonus.
- Qualifying bets must be of odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater in value.
- Cash won with any free bets earned can be withdrawn immediately.
Given that the Boylesports £25 Bet Bundle welcome offer is a little more complicated than some others, it is sensible to take a closer look at the full terms and conditions of the offer. You can locate these terms on the Boylesports site on the Bet Bundle Promotional Page.
However, the main points to note from the Terms and Conditions of this offer are outlined below.
- The Bet Bundle is paid out as 5 x £5 free bets (total £25 of free bets)
- To claim the full offer, 13 bets of £10 each need to be placed on qualifying markets. (Sports betting markets of odds of 1/2 (1.50) or better)
- Each free bet earned will be awarded within 1 hour of settlement of the qualifying bets.
- Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake.
- Free Bet stakes do not qualify for this offer.
- Free Bets expire within seven days of receipt.
- Free Bet Stakes are not returned with any winnings from a free bet.
- Your first qualifying bet for this offer must be placed within 30 days of opening your Boylesports account.
- Offer is available for UK customers (excluding Northern Ireland) only.
- Customers that deposit using PayPal, Skrill/Moneybookers or Neteller will not qualify for this welcome offer.
For full terms and conditions visit the Boylesports website.
Other Boylesports Offers & Promotions:
One of the easiest ways to check whether a sports betting service values its customers is by the quantity and value of the offers and promotions available on site. Boylesports has a wide range of different sports betting promotions available.
Extra Place Races Everyday
Every day of the horse racing season, Boylesports will offer payouts for each way bets on selected races beyond the usual number of paying positions. 12+ horses must run for the 4th placed horse to be paid out, 16+ must run for 5 places to be paid out and 20+ must run for sixth place to be paid out to. All these additional places are paid out at 1/5 of the stated odds.
Acca Loyalty Bonus
If you opt in to the Acca Loyalty offer, then you need to place five fivefold or more accumulator bets, each of combined odds of at least 3/1 over five days. If you manage to achieve this in a week, then you will receive a free acca bet of £5 credited to your Free Bet Balance. This Free Bet will expire within seven days of receipt.
If you place a £5 fivefold or greater accumulator bet on any sport, with every selection on the accumulator bet at odds of 1/2 or longer, and just one selection on your bet slip is a loser, then Boylesports Acca Insurance will give you a refund of your bet stake as a free bet up to a maximum of £20.
Other Bonuses And Promotions
Alongside these longer term offers, Boylesports also does offer regular promotions on specific sports events including their bespoke Boylesports Best Odds Guaranteed offer, many of which can offer you a chance at free bets or offer some other alternative prize. Occasionally, the site may also offer free-to-play games for its customers to use. These promotions however tend to be relatively short-lived and are usually based on a sporting event or meeting, which is why they are not longer term deals.
In addition to these promotions above and the Boylesports free bet they also have a section for ‘Specials’ which can include a number of different offers on specific bets each day – these are worth checking out for added value.
Click this link and then go to ‘Promotions’ to see full details and terms and conditions of offers.
Should Boylesports Offer More or Better Promotions?
Promotions are like punters in many ways – everyone is different and not every punter will be enthused by the promotions that Boylesports offers. However, we think that given the wide range of different promotions, combined with the excellent long-term value offered by the site through these offers, that Boylesports is offering an excellent range of promotions to its customers.
Boylesports £25 Free Bet Bundle welcome offer is one that we think offers customers decent value for money, especially those that regularly make bets of £10 or more.
The initial free bet of £5 is one positive as it is easy to access with a deposit and bet of £10. That means having spent £10 on the site, you’ll have your first free bet in your account ready to be used.
Another positive is that you do have a lot of time to make the requisite number of bets in order to meet the criteria for the full bonus. £130 is a lot of money for some, but spread out over a longer period of time, it becomes easier to access the offer in full.
We also like the fact that unlike several other Free Bet bonuses you can find on some other sites, when you make a free bet and it wins, you get the winnings (but not the Free Bet stake) paid immediately to you as withdrawable cash.
That said, the Boylesports Bonus Bundle is not perfect. We think a £130 spend is a lot for what amounts to a maximum £25 bonus and while you can bet less than that, this will affect the amount you can get back as a bonus.
Additionally, the fact that customers in Northern Ireland don’t qualify for this offer is a disappointment for those living in that region. Similarly, remember not to deposit using eWallet or Paysafecard options as deposits with these methods are not included in the offer.
Boylesports Free Bet offer is a decent one. There are better options around if you want value, but with all the other promotions available, and decent odds available, you won’t miss out too much if you go with the new Boylesports welcome bonus.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Boylesports review.
What are Free Bets at Boylesports?
Free Bets are rewards that Boylesports gives to customers as part of a promotion or offer. They are bets that do not cost the customer any of their own cash.
How do I use my Free Bets at Boylesports?
To use a Free Bet at Boylesports, simply make the selection from the different sports betting markets available on the site. Add the bet you want to your slip and if the bet is valid for your free bet, you just need to tick the box to activate your free bet on that selection.
Simply tick the box, enter the stake in full and then click the button to place the bet.
What does a £25 Free Bet Bundle mean?
The £25 Free Bet Bundle at Boylesports is a welcome offer for customers that offers them the chance to realise five £5 bets when they bet £10 stake on 13 different bets (of odds of 1/2 or 1.50 or greater) on Boylesports sportsbook.
Can I withdraw Free Bet cash at Boylesports?
No. You can’t withdraw any Free Bets you have earned at Boylesports. You must wager the Free Bet in full and hope the bet wins in order to be able to withdraw the winnings from that bet (minus the free bet stake which is not returned).
What is a Qualifying bet?
A qualifying bet is one that qualifies for a certain promotion or offer at Boylesports, or indeed on any betting site. For the £25 Bet Bundle offer, qualifying bets are any sports betting market that has odds of 1/2 or 1.50 or greater.
When a qualifying bet or bets settle in full, then the Free Bet bonus will be paid into your bonus account.