How to claim Boylesports free bet:
- Bet £10 get £10 + £10 casino bonus at Boylesports by clicking here!
- Register a new account using the join now/sign up link.
- Deposit £10 or more into your account.
- Place a first bet of £10 or more at evens (2.0) odds or higher.
- Boylesports will release a £10 free bet token into your account & a £10 casino bonus.
How Does The Boylesports Free Bet Work?
Boylesports are a huge name in the online gambling world in Ireland and have recently started to get bigger in England and Europe. They offer markets on all of the different sports that you expect and they also ensure that all of their odds are extremely competitive, regardless of whether you are betting on football to horse racing, or on cricket through to American sports.
As is customary with most betting sites, the main criteria for getting the Boylesports bonus is that you have not held an account with the company before.
If that is the case, then you should be able to access this good value offer relatively simply by signing up and depositing.
What is the Boylesports sign up offer?
The Boylesports sign up offer is £10 in free bet tokens and £10 in casino bonus as a new customer bonus when you bet £10.
How to claim the Boylesports offer?
As a new customer you must place a £10 bet or more at odds of at least evens (2.0) within seven days of registration to receive the £10 free bet and £10 casino bonus. Don’t cash out your bet though as it will void it for the offer.
How to use the Boylesports free bet?
Any free bets credited to a customer’s account can be used by selecting the option to bet using free bet tokens which will appear on the bet slip. The free bets expire seven days after they are awarded and do not count as qualifying bets toward earning the next week’s free bet.
To use the casino portion of the bonus just log into the casino client and accept the bonus via the pop up you will see straight away.
How to withdraw the Boylesports offer?
Free bet stakes are non-withdrawable but any winnings associated with their use can be withdrawn as normal straight away. Those winnings will never include the original free bet stake.
To withdraw the casino element of the bonus you must meet a 5x wagering requirement. So you must place £50 worth of casino bets to make a withdrawal.
How long do Boylesports withdrawals take?
You can check out our Boylesports review for more details about the different types of withdrawals available on the site and exactly how long each type will take.
One positive is that there are large number of options to withdraw on the site, however you can only use the same method(s) you have deposited with to withdraw on the site. Initial withdrawals, or those for larger amounts, may require additional information which can delay the process by a day or two until the checks are complete.
Withdrawal times can vary from being almost instant, to taking a few days to process depending on the method used.
Pro’s & Cons of Boylesports Sign Up Offer
- This is a very simple offer which offers you a 200% return on a first deposit and subsequent bet of £10 into your account.
- The Free Bet will be applied quickly to your account, usually within an hour of your qualifying bet being settled as a winner or loser.
- Bet is applied as one £10 free bet with any winnings you receive being immediately withdrawable, however as is standard, your free bet stake is not included in any returns.
- You have a week to use your free bet.
- Decent value offer for lower stakes punters that want a good initial deposit bonus.
- Not Available to users in Northern Ireland.
- The Minimum Odds of your qualifying bet needs to be even money. Some sites have this qualifying bet as low as 1.5 (1/2).
- There are restrictions on which payment methods you can use to receive the free bet offer, so it is a good idea to check which ones are not included before you deposit.
Boylesports Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bet £10 get £10 + £10 casino bonus when you join!
- First bet must be odds of 2.0 (evens) or higher.
- Qualifying (first bet) must be made within 7 days of opening account.
- You can withdraw winnings from free bets instantly.
The Boylesports offer is one of the more complex around but should be made much clearer by reading the following comprehensive list of its terms and conditions:
- A new Boylesports customer can receive a free bet worth £10 & a £10 casino bonus if they place a £10 bet at odds of evens or greater within seven days of registering their account.
- Cashed out bets will void qualification for the welcome offer.
- You have 30 days from the date you open your account to trigger the offer otherwise it becomes void.
- Free bets are credited within 1 hour after the qualification criteria have been met and only one free bet can be earned.
- Qualifying bets must placed as real money.
- Free bets credited will remain active for seven days and if any winnings result from their use, those winnings will not include the stake amount.
- Casino bonus must be accepted within 14 days of trigger bet being placed.
- Casino bonus comes with a 5x wagering requirement before withdrawing is possible.
- Casino bonus has max win of £100.
- Use of the free bet does not count as a qualifying bet for earning future free bets, nor can free bets be used to qualify for other special offers.
- The free bet offer is limited to one per customer, household and IP address.
- The promotion is only open to residents of the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
- Customers who deposited to Boylesports using Moneybookers, Neteller or a prepaid card do not qualify for the offer.
- Boylesports reserve the right to amend or to withdraw the offer at any time and can limit a customer’s access to the promotion if they have any reason to believe that the offer is being abused in any way.
For full terms and conditions visit the Boylesports website.
Other Boylesports Offers & Promotions:
Extra Place Races Everyday
Every day of the horse racing season, Boylesports will offer payouts for each way bets on selected races beyond the usual number of paying positions. 12+ horses must run for the 4th placed horse to be paid out, 16+ must run for 5 places to be paid out and 20+ must run for sixth place to be paid out to. All these additional places are paid out at 1/5 of the stated odds.
Acca Loyalty Bonus
If you opt in to the Acca Loyalty offer, then you need to place five fivefold or more accumulator bets, each of combined odds of at least 3/1 over five days. If you manage to achieve this in a week, then you will receive a free acca bet of £5 credited to your Free Bet Balance. This Free Bet will expire within seven days of receipt.
If you place a £5 fivefold or greater accumulator bet on any sport, with every selection on the accumulator bet at odds of 1/2 or longer, and just one selection on your bet slip is a loser, then Boylesports Acca Insurance will give you a refund of your bet stake as a free bet up to a maximum of £20.
Other Bonuses And Promotions
Alongside these longer term offers, Boylesports also does offer regular promotions on specific sports events including their bespoke Boylesports Best Odds Guaranteed offer, many of which can offer you a chance at free bets or offer some other alternative prize. Occasionally, the site may also offer free-to-play games for its customers to use. These promotions however tend to be relatively short-lived and are usually based on a sporting event or meeting, which is why they are not longer term deals.
In addition to these promotions above and the Boylesports free bet they also have a section for ‘Specials’ which can include a number of different offers on specific bets each day – these are worth checking out for added value.
Click this link and then go to ‘Promotions’ to see full details and terms and conditions of offers.
Boylesports have upgraded their welcome offer from what was a disappointing and somewhat complicated bet bundle promotion to their new bet £10 get £10 in free bets and £10 in casino bonuses offer. Whilst the offer is not quite as impressive as those provided by some of their main competitors (in terms of size) it’s better than it was and for that we’ve upgraded their rating from 2.5 up to a 3.5 out of 5 star score.
The promotion gives eligible punters the chance to earn up to a maximum of £10 in free bets and £10 in casino bonuses, meaning that its total potential value is around and about the industry average (£20-£25) when it comes to new customer bonuses.
The way in which the Boylesports free bet is triggered has been standardised from the previous offer. The £10 free bet token is triggered by the placement of a qualifying £10 bet at odds of even money (2.0) or higher – a slightly higher than the standard 1/2 (1.50) requirement from most bookmakers but by no means a big negative with most punters able to do this without issue.
In order to receive the full benefit of from the Boylesports welcome promotion (£20 total) you have to bet £10 making it a 200% bonus. Bigger are available but again it’s pretty much inline with the industry standard.
It’s not a smash it out the park kind of bonus deal but it’s a solid and worthy of signing up to claim if you don’t already have an account.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Boylesports review.
What does bet 10 get 10 mean?
With the Boylesports bonus, bet 10 get 20 means that once you have deposited some cash into a new Boylesport account, and provided you are a genuine new customer, if you bet £10 on your first sportsbook bet at odds of even money or longer, then you will receive a £10 free bet as a welcome bonus.
Your bonus comes in the form of a single £10 Free Bet which you must use within seven days of receipt.
What is free balance at Boylesports?
The free balance at Boylesports is where all your free bonus bets and rewards are stored ready for you to use. As this is non-withdrawable cash initially, the free balance shows you how much bonus you have alongside your cash balance and by adding the two together, you have your total balance.
How to use free bets on Boylesports?
To use your free bets at Boylesports, you need to ensure you have used all the cash balance in your account first and then add to your bet slip a qualifying market that you can use as your free bet. Double check the odds and any other criteria for your selection to ensure that it can be used with your free bet offer.
Once added, enter the amount of cash you want to use from your ‘Free Bet Balance’ for your free bet. You cannot use more than is contained within the balance.
Then, and this is most important, click the ‘Use Free Bets Balance’ box to ensure that you use the bets from this balance.
Then finally click the ‘Place Bet’ button and you will have the bet submitted.
Can I withdraw my bonus at Boylesports?
No, any cash in your free bet balance cannot be withdrawn until you have wagered the balance in full once. Any returns you have from your free bet will be credited to your cash balance, but you will not receive back your free bet stake.
How to use the Boylesports casino bonus?
To use the casino bonus element of the Boylesports sign up offer just log into the casino client once your trigger bet has been placed on sports and accept the bonus via the pop up. It will be credited straight away and you can withdraw, up to £100 in max winnings, after a 5x wagering requirement has been met.