How To Claim Betvictor Free Bet?
- Click here to get your £40 bonus!
- Open up an account with BetVictor and deposit £10.
- Make a £10 bet with the money that you have deposited on any sport that you like – make sure the odds are evens or greater.
- Once the first bet is made, you will get £40 in free bets!
How Does The BetVictor Free Bet Work?
The type of Free Bet offer you get from bookmakers does vary from one site to the other, but what is pleasing about the Betvictor offer is that it is extremely easy to follow, relatively cheap to access and easy to receive the full bonus for any customer.
All you need is to qualify for the offer is to have never held a Betvicftor account before.
What is the Betvictor sign up offer?
The Betvictor sign up offer allows customers to get their hand on £40 in bonuses. This is paid in the form of 4x £10 free bets when you bet an initial £10 on football. It’s easy to claim and one of the biggest bonuses offered, percentage wise, by any online bookmaker.
How to claim the Betvictor offer?
Register an account with Betvictor, ‘opt in’ to the sign up bonus when prompted and place a first bet worth £10 or more at odds of 2.0 (evens) or bigger. Sports bonus is credited instantly.
How to use the Betvictor free bet?
Sports bonus funds can be used in set ways according to the terms and conditions:
- £10 free bet on any sport with odds of 2.0 or higher
- £10 free bet on any football acca with 3 or more legs
- £10 free bet to use in-play
- £10 free bet on any football bet builder
Select ‘Use Bonus Funds’ on bet slip to bet with your bonus cash.
How to withdraw the Betvictor offer?
Any winnings associated with your sports bonus funds will not include your stake amount but can be withdrawn as soon as they are paid. This is actioned the same way as a regular withdrawal from the ‘My Account’ section once logged in.
How long do Betvictor withdrawals take?
If you’ve claimed the Betvictor free bet and now want to withdraw your winnings (which will be paid minus the stake amount as per the terms and conditions) the time it takes to withdraw depends on what method you have used. You’ll also have to withdraw using the same method you used for depositing until you’ve withdrawn at least as much as your deposit amount.
The quickest withdrawal method, a fast funds bank transfer, will be processed in as little as 30 minutes where as withdrawing back to your debit card will take 2-5 days. For a full list of options and timescales check out our Betvictor review page.
Pros & Cons of Betvictor Sign Up Offer
- Large bonus amount for a small deposit and first bet.
- Free bet winnings can be withdrawn in as quick as 30 minutes.
- Sign up offer is available via the app and desktop website.
- Plenty of other bonuses available after the initial free bet is finished.
- Bonus is mostly specific to football so won’t suit all punters.
- Offer is triggered by bet at odds of 2.0 (evens) with most bookies being 1.50 (1/2) or lower.
BetVictor Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Opt in when signing up here.
- Bet £5 at 2.0 (evens) or greater to trigger bonuses.
- First bet must be placed within 7 days of opening account.
- Any money won with sports bonus bets can be withdrawn instantly.
Below is a summary of the T&C’s of this offer, if you want the full terms please visit the Betvictor website.
- To be eligible for the promotion, a customer must register a brand new Betvictor account, ‘opt in’ to the sign up offer and place a bet worth at least £10 within seven days.
- The initial £10 bet must contain at least one selection with odds of evens or greater and be placed on football.
- Sports bonus funds will be credited upon placement of that bet.
- Free bets credited are £10 football accumulator free bet, £10 football bet builder free bet, £10 in-play free bet and £10 free bet to use on any sport.
- The sports bonus funds can only be used on set events only as outlined above. Any winnings from bets placed with those funds will not include the initial stake amount.
- Bets using the sports bonus funds must be placed separately from any real money bets.
- Players can only wager towards one bonus at any one time and each bonus and promotion is limited to one per customer.
- The Betvictor bonus is not available to customers resident in the following countries: Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Georgia, Greece, India, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Nigeria, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Thailand & Vietnam.
- Betvictor reserve the right to remove bonus funds or to void any bets if they believe that any of these terms and conditions have been breached.
Other Betvictor Offers & Promotions:
After the opening account offer there are a number of other promotions running that players can take advantage of. To access a full list of these visit the Betvictor promotions section by clicking the ‘Offers’ link from the menu when on the Betvictor website or app.
At the time of writing the following sports promotions are currently running for existing customers:
BV Loyalty Club – customers who opt in to the Betvictor Loyalty Club (via the ‘Offers’ section) can place 5x £5 sports bets at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or bigger odds and get a £5 free bet released into their account as a reward. You can do this as an existing customer once every week while the promotion is running. Full T&C’s apply.
Note: you can choose to get a £5 casino bonus instead of free bet via the BV Loyalty Club. Just make sure you sign up for the casino version of the promo.
Run For Your Money – with this Betvictor promotion you can bet on any UK or Irish horse race and if your ride refuses, whips around at the start, fails to come out of the stalls or loses all chance of winning in the stalls then you’ll get your bet refunded as real cash. Max benefit £25,000 per day. Full T&C’s apply.
Best Odds Guaranteed – many bookmakers run a BOG offer and Betvictor are no different. With the Betvictor BOG promotion if you take an early price (EP) or board price (BP) on any UK or Irish horse race, as long as you place your bet at 9am up to the race start time on race day, if your horse’s starting price is longer than the price you got you’ll get paid at the longer odds.
To see full details just click this link and select the ‘Offers’ tab from the menu (T&C’s apply).
Should Betvictor have more promotions?
It could easily be argued that the Betvictor promotions section is somewhat dry for sports customers but in truth, when it comes to betting promotions, it’s quality over quantity in our book and realistically speaking the BV Loyalty Club is right up there with the best promotions available to punters online.
We would like to see them add some kind of football accumulator promotion as these have proved popular across a number of other bookmakers but aside from that the loyalty club and BOG promotion are two strong offers which the vast majoirty of their customers are going to benefit from.
Betvictor Free Bet Bonus Review
Betvictor’s is one of just two welcome promotions to which we’ve awarded a five out of five star rating. We don’t hand out full marks lightly and there are a number of different reasons why we believe Betvictor’s bonus is worth its perfect score.
First and foremost, the Betvictor free bet is worth a total of £40 to participating customers, which is more than the £20 value of the majority of other similar offers on the market.
What’s more, in spite of being worth significantly more than those other offers, Betvictor’s bonus is still triggered by an initial qualifying bet of just £10 – most bonus offers don’t pay so much for just a £10 wager.
When it comes to wagering requirements and other restrictions placed upon the bonus, too, Betvictor’s offer is impressive. The four £10 free sportsbook bets provided are not subject to any wagering requirements.
The only slight negative, and it’s so slight we’re not marking them down for it, is the requirement that the first bet bet placed at a min odds of 2.0 (even money) or higher to trigger the offer. Most bookmakers use 1.50 (1/2) as a standard here so they are a little higher than the industry average. Still you won’t struggle to find a bet you fancy to meet the criteria so it really is a minor gripe.
Want the bonus? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Betvictor Review.
What Are Bonus Funds On Betvictor?
Your bonus funds on Betvictor are simply the amount of bonus money you have in your account at any one time. Where the free bet is concerned you must bet £10 to get £40 in bonus funds and then you must bet your bonus funds again with any winnings from them being paid into your account in cash for withdrawal.
How To Use Bonus Funds On Betvictor?
To use your bonus funds on Betvictor simply add your selections to your betting slip, select your stake amount and then before you place your bet check the box which reads ‘Use Bonus Funds’. If you do this and then place the bet your bet is placed with bonus funds not real cash in your account.
What Does Bet 10 Get 40 Mean?
Most bookmaker bonuses are described as bet x get y and quite simply this means that if you bet the x amount then you’ll get the y amount as a bonus. In this case if you bet £10 you’ll get £40 in bonuses. It’s not quite that simple though as all bonuses come with full T&C’s attached and often you have to make your first bet at certain odds to release the bonus.
Can You Withdraw Bonus Funds On Betvictor?
Bonus funds can not be withdrawn on Betvictor. Where the Betvictor free bet for new customers in concerned you must bet your bonus funds when awarded and any winnings from these bets will paid into your account in real cash. The stake is not returned as real cash. Only winnings.