How to claim Unibet offer?
- Click here to get your £40 welcome deal + £10 casino bonus at Unibet!
- Sign up for a new account and choose your new username and password.
- Make your first deposit on the site of £40 or more.
- Place a bet of £40 on any market with odds of 1.40 or higher.
- If the bet loses, you will be refunded with a £40 bonus to bet with (3x wagering).
- Win or lose you’ll also get a £10 casino bonus added to your account (35x wagering).
How Does The Unibet Free Bet Work?
The Unibet offer is slightly different to other bonuses. Unlike other sites, you can only claim your free bet once your first bet is settled and you have not seen the bet win. In this case, your free bet will be returned to you.
Somewhat disappointingly and unlike other site’s welcome offers, if your first bet is a winner, then you won’t gain any benefit from the bonus. There is also a somewhat hefty wagering requirement of at least 3x the bonus amount applied to the bonus, which is excessive.
What is the Unibet sign up offer?
The stake of your first bet refunded as bonus money up to a maximum of £40 if the bet loses. An additional £10 casino bonus triggered by any real money deposit.
How to claim the Unibet offer?
Register a new Unibet account, opt in to the promotion, deposit at least £10 and place an initial sportsbook bet at odds of 1.40 or bigger. If that bet loses, you will then have your stake refunded up to a maximum of £40 in bonus money. Win or lose you’ll also get the £10 casino bonus.
How to use the Unibet free bet?
Once your bonus money has been credited it is available to be used in the same way as real money on wagers through Unibet’s sportsbook.
How to withdraw the Unibet offer?
You cannot withdraw your refunded bonus money or any winnings achieved through its use until you have wagered at least three times the original refunded amount for sports. Only bets at odds of 1.40 or greater count towards those wagering requirements and the requirements must be met within 60 days of the bonus being credited. If they are not met within that time, all bonus money and winnings related to the use of bonus money will be forfeit.
To withdraw any benefit from the casino bonus you must meet a 35x wagering requirement which means placing £350 worth of casino wagers to release it.
How long do Unibet withdrawals take?
Generally, the processing time for withdrawals at Unibet is amongst the best you can get with online betting sites. Some of the shorter time periods for processing withdrawals are up to 12 hours if you use ewallet services such as NETELLER, Skrill or PayPal.
Other methods can take between one day up to three days, although standard bank transfers can take anywhere up to five days to be processed.
If you have to verify your account then this can increase the length of time required to complete a withdrawal.
You can find more about withdrawing from the site by reading our extensive Unibet Review.
Pros & Cons of Unibet Sign Up Offer
As with all online sports betting site welcome bonuses, Unibet’s welcome offer of up to £40 of your first bet stake back as a bonus, plus a £10 casino bonus has its good points and its bad.
- Your first bet with Unibet of up to £40 is essentially risk free.
- Also receive a £10 Casino Bonus
- Good option, especially for lower stakes punters that want a simple to follow offer.
- 3x Wagering Requirement on the money back bet is very poor.
- Limits on what sports you can bet on.
- Only seven days to complete the wagering requirement.
- Casino bonus has a huge 35x wagering requirement.
Unibet Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bet up to £40 and if it loses get your stake back!
- No bonus if your first bet is a winner.
- Must wager bonus amount 3x to withdraw.
- Bets must be 1.4 or greater to count to wagering requirements.
- £10 casino bonus on deposit (35x wagering).
The terms and conditions attached to this offer are pretty much standard (full version at Unibet website) and are the same ones attached to most other free bet offers in the industry. They are designed to protect Unibet from those wishing to use the free bets in a way that could be fraudulent or otherwise damaging to the company, but they will in no way prevent you from claiming the Unibet £40 + £10 free bet offer:
- New customers to Unibet who register an account and opt in to this offer can receive a refund of the stake of their initial bet with the company up to a maximum of £40 if the bet loses.
- You’ll see a Unibet promotional code field on the sign up form but this is not required.
- The refunded stake comes in the form of bonus money and applies to a customer’s first bet only.
- If the customer’s first bet is a winning one, they receive no bonus money.
- Before a customer can withdraw their bonus money or any winnings accrued from its use, they must wager an amount equal to at least three times the initial bonus amount.
- Only bets placed at odds of 1.4 or greater count towards the bonus’ wagering requirements.
- Combined live and pre-match bets do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Supertoto and Superscore products do not count towards wagering requirements.
- Wagering requirements must be completed within 60 days of the bonus money being credited or else that bonus money and any related winnings are forfeit.
- No withdrawal from a customer’s account is possible until the bonus requirements are met, the bonus expires or the bonus is cancelled by the customer.
- The offer is limited to UK based customers and to one offer per household.
- Unibet reserve the right to change or to cancel the offer at any time.
- Unibet’s general terms and conditions (found on their website) also apply.
- £10 casino bonus credited on deposit with 35x wagering requirement on withdrawals.
Other Unibet Offers & Promotions:
Unibet does offer a good selection of other offers and promotions on the site alongside the Unibet free bet for new customers. Here are some of our favourites:
£150 Refer A Friend Bonus
Refer up to three friends to Unibet and once they have joined, deposited and played through enough cash as a new sign up then you will receive £150 in bonus cash as a thank you.
Price Boost And Super Boost Racing Offers
On selected horse races each day a number of selections will see their odds either given a Price Boost or better still a Super Boost in order to offer the customer a better value on their bet. There is a similar offer boost also available for Tennis.
A similar offer to the one above, the Uniboost offer sees eligible accounts receive three boosts that they can use each day on win or the win part of each way bets. You can use this offer on horse racing, greyhounds and trotting as well as a similar offer for other sports bets.
Unibet Level Up
Unibet’s Level Up promotion sees customers given a number of different tasks to do either on Unibet Sportsbook or Unibet Casino and if they can complete the task in the allotted time frame, then they will receive bonuses such as Free Bets or Free Spins to use on the two sites.
For full T&C’s and offer info click this link and select ‘Special Offers’ from the menu at Unibet.
Our star rating of 3.5 out of 5 for the Unibet free bet offer indicates that we think it is a perfectly reasonable offer but is not amongst the very best bonuses which are available.
Offering a risk free first bet of up to £40 rather than any free bets, the overall value of Unibet’s promotion is on a par with the average bonus provided by welcome offers but will not benefit every punter. What really accounts for the slightly lower rating we have given to the Unibet welcome promotion, however, is the manner in which the bet refund is paid.
The up to £40 refund of a losing stake which is available is paid as bonus funds rather than real cash and has some disappointingly restrictive wagering requirements attached. Those are that punters must wager an amount equal to at least three times their bonus before they are allowed to withdraw any subsequent winnings. If they received the full £40 benefit from the bonus, therefore, a punter would have to bet at least £90 on top of their initial £40 bet before they get any tangible reward from the promotion.
The £10 casino bonus is a nice touch but the 35x wagering requirement makes it difficult to benefit.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Unibet review.
What does money back as a bonus mean?
The term money back as a bonus means that as part of Unibet’s initial offer for new customers, if you place your first bet of up to £40 on a qualifying market with the site, and your bet loses, then Unibet will refund you your stake money as a free bet bonus.
If your bet wins, then you will be paid out in cash and the starter bonus will be completed.
If you do receive your stake back as a bonus, then you do need to meet the wagering requirement for that bonus before you can withdraw the cash.
What is my bonus balance at Unibet?
Your bonus balance at Unibet is the amount of cash you have earned through bonuses, promotions and offers on the site. Bonus funds cannot be withdrawn from your account and must be used within a set period of time, on bets. You must meet the wagering requirement on any bonus funds before they can be converted to withdrawable cash.
How to use the Unibet bonus to place a bet?
To use your Free Bet bonus with Unibet, simply add a qualifying selection to your bet slip once you have logged in to your account.
Open the slip and you should see the option to check a box to use your Free Bet. Underneath this will be the expiry time and date of your Free Bet so make sure you use it within the stated time period.
Once you have checked the Free Bet box, simply click the Place Bet button and you will have used your Free Bet to place your bet.
Can I withdraw bonus money at Unibet?
No, you cannot withdraw any bonus money from Unibet unless it has met the wagering requirement for the bonus in question. For the introductory offer, Unibet has a 3x wagering requirement in place for your bonus, which means that if you get the full £40 back in bonus cash from the sports book, then you need to place £120 in wagers with that cash before you any remaining funds are eligible to be withdrawn.