- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Minimum Odds: 1.40
- Rollover Requirement: 3x
Here’s how to claim the Unibet free bet:
- Click here to get your £40 welcome deal + £10 casino bonus at Unibet!
- Sign up for a new account and choose your new username and password.
- Make your first deposit on the site of £40 or more.
- Place a bet of £40 on any market with odds of 1.40 or higher.
- If the bet loses, you will be refunded with a £40 bonus to bet with (3x wagering).
- Win or lose you’ll also get a £10 casino bonus added to your account (35x wagering).
Here’s How The Unibet Bonus Works:
What you get:
The stake of your first bet refunded as bonus money up to a maximum of £40 if the bet loses. An additional £10 casino bonus triggered by any real money deposit.
How to get it:
Register a new Unibet account, opt in to the promotion, deposit at least £10 and place an initial sportsbook bet at odds of 1.40 or bigger. If that bet loses, you will then have your stake refunded up to a maximum of £40 in bonus money. Win or lose you’ll also get the £10 casino bonus.
How to use it:
Once your bonus money has been credited it is available to be used in the same way as real money on wagers through Unibet’s sportsbook.
How to withdraw it:
You cannot withdraw your bonus money or any winnings achieved through its use until you have wagered at least three times the original bonus amount for sports. Only bets at odds of 1.40 or greater count towards those wagering requirements and the requirements must be met within 60 days of the bonus being credited. If they are not met within that time, all bonus money and winnings related to the use of bonus money will be forfeit.
To withdraw any benefit from the casino bonus you must meet a 35x wagering requirement which means placing £350 worth of casino wagers to release it.
Unibet Free Bet Terms & Conditions
No bonus if your first bet is a winner.
Must wager bonus amount 3x to withdraw.
Bets must be 1.4 or greater to count to wagering requirements.
£10 casino bonus on deposit (35x wagering).
The terms and conditions attached to this offer are pretty much standard (full version at Unibet website) and are the same ones attached to most other free bet offers in the industry. They are designed to protect Unibet from those wishing to use the free bets in a way that could be fraudulent or otherwise damaging to the company, but they will in no way prevent you from claiming the Unibet £40 + £10 free bet offer:
- New customers to Unibet who register an account and opt in to this offer can receive a refund of the stake of their initial bet with the company up to a maximum of £40 if the bet loses.
- You’ll see a Unibet promotional code field on the sign up form but this is not required.
- The refunded stake comes in the form of bonus money and applies to a customer’s first bet only.
- If the customer’s first bet is a winning one, they receive no bonus money.
- Before a customer can withdraw their bonus money or any winnings accrued from its use, they must wager an amount equal to at least three times the initial bonus amount.
- Only bets placed at odds of 1.4 or greater count towards the bonus’ wagering requirements.
- Combined live and pre-match bets do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Supertoto and Superscore products do not count towards wagering requirements.
- Wagering requirements must be completed within 60 days of the bonus money being credited or else that bonus money and any related winnings are forfeit.
- No withdrawal from a customer’s account is possible until the bonus requirements are met, the bonus expires or the bonus is cancelled by the customer.
- The offer is limited to UK based customers and to one offer per household.
- Unibet reserve the right to change or to cancel the offer at any time.
- Unibet’s general terms and conditions (found on their website) also apply.
- £10 casino bonus credited on deposit with 35x wagering requirement on withdrawals.
List of all Unibet Offers & Promotions:
The following is a full list of offers and promotions currently running at Unibet:
- £40 Money Back + £10 Casino sign up offer.
- Multi Boost: Extra Winnings On Multiples
- Extra Place Racing Specials
- Best Odds Guaranteed (horse racing)
- In-play Free Get Club (£10 weekly)
- Lucky Bets Bonuses
- Refer & Earn A £60 Cash Reward
For full T&C’s and offer info click this link and select ‘Special Offers’ from the menu at Unibet.
Unibet Bonus Review
Our star rating of 3.5 out of 5 for Unibet’s welcome promotion indicates that we think it is a perfectly reasonable offer but is not amongst the very best bonuses which are available.
Offering a risk free first bet of up to £40 rather than any free bets, the overall value of Unibet’s promotion is on a par with the average bonus provided by welcome offers but will not benefit every punter. What really accounts for the slightly lower rating we have given to the Unibet welcome promotion, however, is the manner in which the bet refund is paid.
The up to £40 refund of a losing stake which is available is paid as bonus funds rather than real cash and has some disappointingly restrictive wagering requirements attached. Those are that punters must wager an amount equal to at least three times their bonus before they are allowed to withdraw any subsequent winnings. If they received the full £40 benefit from the bonus, therefore, a punter would have to bet at least £90 on top of their initial £40 bet before they get any tangible reward from the promotion.
The £10 casino bonus is a nice touch but the 35x wagering requirement makes it difficult to benefit.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Unibet review.
Let us know about your experience with the bonus…