Finding the best tennis betting sites isn’t an easy task give the sheer number of bookmakers offering odds on tennis. Don’t fear though as we’ve put together a comparison table of the online best tennis bookmakers.
It’s also important to know the type of benefits that are out there for tennis punters so we’ve put together a list of the most important things to look out for before joining any new site.
You can jump straight to the best sites by clicking this link or read on to see what you need to know before making your choice (if you scroll down even further we’ve also got some mini tennis betting reviews to help guide you).
On This Page
- What Should Tennis Punters Look For?
- Compare Tennis Betting Sites
- Top 10 Bookies List & Why
- Latest Tennis Odds & Upcoming Matches
- Tennis Betting Reviews
- Popular Bet Types
Tennis Punters Look Out For…
- In-Play Betting & Live Streaming – most bookmakers offer in-play betting on tennis but not all offer live streaming of matches via their website or app, the best obviously have both.
- Retirement Guarantee – some bookies just void bets that involve a player who retires but some will pay you out as a winner if your player progresses.
- Tennis Specific Offers – these are few and far between but insurance and acca bonuses are out there for tennis if you look hard enough.
- Free Bet Clubs – usually these require you to place a specific number of bets through the week and if you meet the target you’ll get a free bet as a reward.
- Cash Out – given the ebb and flow of any tennis match being able to cash out your bets is very important as there are definitely times you want to take a profit and run before the final result is in.
Compare Tennis Bookmakers For Online Betting
- Live Tennis streaming available.
- Tennis accumulator offer (win bonus).
- Player retirement guarantee.
- Best bonus for bigger deposits.
- Best tennis odds as compared by us.
- Max score on review rating.
- Great bonus for small deposit.
- Lots of tournament specific offers.
- Tennis in-play insurance.
- Daily bet boosts
- Tennis streaming via WHTV.
- £10 weekly in-play free bet club.
- Live tennis streaming.
- Uniboost bet boosts (3x daily).
- Rarely best odds but still competitive.
- Paddy rewards club (weekly free bet offer).
- Lots of tennis tournament promotions.
- Risk free bet welcome offer.
- Unique daily special bets.
- Great for in-play tennis trading.
- Exchange offers better odds than regular bookies.
- Not great for beginners.
- Lots of regularly changing promotions.
- Odds are better online than in shop.
- Live tennis streaming available.
- #getaprice promo for requesting odds.
- Best boosts.
- Tasty sign up bonus.
- Lots of markets & market depth.
- Lacking tennis specific offers.
- Site/interface a little below par.
- Lots of promos but not for tennis.
- Good bonus for smaller deposits.
- New and improved design/layout.
- Some specials but rarely for tennis.
- App / website needs work.
- Decent sign up deal.
- Fast payments (deposit & withdrawals)
Best Tennis Betting Sites: Top 10
The following is a list of the best sites for tennis betting & why:
- Bet365 – biggest bonus & free live streaming
- Betvictor – 600% welcome bonus
- William Hill – in-play tennis insurance
- Unibet – weekly free bet club
- Paddy Power – Paddy rewards free bet club
- Betfair – watch live & trade in-play
- Ladbrokes – live streaming
- Betfred – 300% sign up bonus
- Coral – 400% new customer offer
- 888Sport – 300% welcome bonus
Tennis Odds & Prices: Upcoming Matches
Olympics 2020 - Men
Tennis Bookmaker Reviews
What the above table should tell you, amongst many other things, is that there are a plethora of options out there when it comes to betting on tennis. To help you toward finding the right tennis betting site for you, therefore, we’ve shortlisted what we believe to be the top three and will explain exactly what makes them so good.
#1 Tennis Review – Coral
When it comes to the betting service they offer to tennis fans, it’s fair to say that Coral serve an ace. Excelling in terms of the breadth of tournaments covered, the number of markets made available and the tennis specific promotions run, the bookmaker really are a cut above the rest.
As you would expect from a major bookmaker, Coral provide betting opportunities for Grand Slams, the Davis Cup and all WTA and ATP tour events. That’s nowhere near the end of the story, however, as Coral also price up almost every ITF and Challenger level tournament. What that means is that there is not a day of the active tennis season when the bookmaker do not present a whole host of tennis betting opportunities.
The breadth of markets provided for each match within those many tournaments is really impressive, too, and comprises both pre-match and in-play options aplenty. When it comes to in-play, Coral also boast a user-friendly interface with great live scoring and a great potential for live streaming of many matches to boot.Sign up & bet £5 get £20 at Coral!
New customers only, 18+, T&C's apply.
#2 Tennis Review – Betvictor
Betvictor are easily another of the best betting sites for tennis really excel when it comes to their offering in this sport, thanks to the breadth of betting options made available and the quality of their in-play service.
Much like Coral, Betvictor price up an impressive array of tennis tournaments all year round, from the Grand Slams at one end of the spectrum to ITF and Challenger tour events at the other. Each of the matches played as part of those tournaments, too, typically feature an excellent selection of markets for punters to choose from.
When a match goes in-play, what’s more, Betvictors in-play service ranks as one of the very best around. A peerless selection of in-play markets are made available to punters and are always presented along with excellent live scoreboards and handy text commentary. They also have a sweet new customer bonus…Bet £5 get £30 at Betvictor!
New customers only, 18+, T&C's apply.
#3 Tennis Review – William Hill
Another outstanding tennis betting site, William Hill also manage to offer that all-important combination of a great array of available markets, excellent in-play and an almost unmatched live streaming service.
Just like our other two recommended bookmakers, William Hill also cover all manner of tennis events from the Grand Slams down to ITF and Challenger Tour tournaments, and offer a great selection of markets for matches from those events.
Once a match starts, the action doesn’t stop at William Hill, either, as the vast majority of the matches they cover also go in-play for players to continue their betting as much as they wish. When a match is in-play, a William Hill punter is presented with an in-depth live scoreboard and – depending on their country of residence – any logged in user can also watch a live stream of the match.Bet £10 get £30 free bet at Will Hill!
New customers only, 18+, T&C's apply.
Tennis Bets FAQ
Head to any of the three tennis bookmakers we’ve listed above, and you can be certain of an excellent tennis betting experience. To help you get the best out of it, however, let’s take a quick look at five of the more interesting types of tennis bet which you might like to place with whichever bookmaker you ultimately choose.
Set Betting – Similar to correct score betting in football, set betting lets you choose what you believe will be the final set score in any given match. Once again in the same vein as correct score wagers, these types of bet tend to provide longer odds than simple match result betting.
Set Scorecasts – Taking things one step further, set scorecast bets are when punters wager on what the final score in games will be in a particular set of a tennis match. This is a great type of bet for if you think a strong favourite in a match will be able to hand down a ‘bagel’ to their opponent.
Total Match Games – A type of tennis bet offered by some but not all bookmakers, total match games betting lets you bet on the total number of games you believe will be completed in the course of a match. Each match with this particular market will be attributed an individual number of total games by the bookmaker, and you are able to bet on either the over or the under.
Game Handicap Betting – Another type of tennis bet that’s most popular when a match has a strong favourite, game handicap betting provides a particular spread to bet on in a similar manner to American sports. That means the favourite will be given a handicap figure such as -3.5 and the underdog +3.5.
A handicap bet on the former, therefore, will pay out if they win four or more games more than their opponent and on the latter will be successful if they win the match or if they manage to win less than four games fewer than their opponent.
Lose First Set Win the Match – Somewhat self-explanatory, lose first set win the match bets pay out if a player goes one set down but then mounts a successful comeback. A difficult bet to land, the appeal of these types of bet is that they can often boast generously long odds.
We rank Bet365 as the best tennis betting site because they stream live matches, offer tennis specific promotions, have a wide range of markets, great odds and the biggest new customer bonus.
It’s impossible to say which bookmaker has the best tennis odds overall because prices vary so much from market to market. Betfair’s exchange is probably the best but won’t be as suitable as a regular betting site for most punters.
Bet365, Unibet, William Hill, Betfair, Coral, Ladbrokes and Paddy Power all have a live tennis streaming service. Use our list of upcoming tennis streams to see what you can watch and when.
There’s no doubt in our minds that Bet365 are the kings of in-play betting and that’s no different when it comes to tennis. They’ve got live streaming alongside in-play betting and cash out on tennis bets as well.