How to claim Ladbrokes free bet:
- Get your bet £5 get £20 offer by clicking here!
- Register a new account with Ladbrokes, ensuring that you enter the promo code “20FREE” during sign up.
- Deposit £5 or more into your account.
- To trigger our exclusive bonus bet £5 on anything with odds of 1.50 (1/2) or bigger.
- Ladbrokes will reward you with 4 x £5 free bets making £20 in total.
How Does The Ladbrokes Free Bet Work?
Ladbrokes free bet offer for new customers is a good value offer that doesn’t require a significant investment from a customer to activate the full bonus. It is a bet and get offer, by that we mean you need to place a deposit and then a first bet with Ladbrokes of at least £5 in order to claim the full bonus.
These types of offers are some of the simplest types of welcome bonus deals to receive and generally, they offer a good value return on a smaller initial deposit and bet.
What is the Ladbrokes sign up offer?
4 x £5 free bet tokens when you open a new account and bet £5 at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or higher. It represents a 400% bonus on amount deposit and bet making it one of the bigger bonuses, percentage wise, you’ll find online.
How to claim the Ladbrokes offer?
Open a new account with Ladbrokes and enter promo code 20FREE on the registration page. Deposit at least £5 and then place your first bet with the company at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater to the amount of £5 or more. You’ll get 4 x £5 free bet tokens added to your account making £20 in total.
How to use the Ladbrokes free bet?
Your free bet tokens can be used for a wager by clicking the relevant option on your bet slip once the token has been credited. Each token must be used in its entirety, cannot be split between a number of smaller bets and must be utilised within seven days of its award.
How to withdraw the Ladbrokes offer?
Any winnings returned from the use of a free bet token will not include the free bet stake, but can be withdrawn as normal. You can not withdraw the Labrokes free bet tokens themselves.
How long do Ladbrokes withdrawals take?
You can get a more in-depth overview of the different times you can expect withdrawals to take at the bookmaker by checking out our Ladbrokes review using the link. However we can also offer a summary of the withdrawal procedures on the site.
All withdrawals from Ladbrokes are subject to an initial review and then once the review is complete, your withdrawal will be processed. The quickest option to receive funds is usually Visa Fast Funds, which can see you have your funds within four hours.
Other ewallet services (PayPal being the fastest) can take from just a few hours to a day or two to be processed while standard withdrawals using Visa, Maestro or Mastercard debit cards take between 24-72 hours.
Bank transfers tend to be the longest of the withdrawal options usually being completed within 2-4 days.
Pro’s & Cons of Ladbrokes Sign Up Offer
As you would expect, there are a number of positives and a couple of negatives with this Ladbrokes Welcome Offer.
- One of the most famous and reliable names in the betting industry in the UK.
- Starter offer is good value at 400% of your initial bet amount.
- Bonus is easy to activate and receive for genuine new customers.
- Wide range of betting options which you can use your free bet with.
- One of the best options for lower stakes punters wanting a good value offer with a reputable bookmaker.
- You can’t access the offer if you deposit with prepaid cards, Moneybookers, PayPal, Paysafecard, Neteller or Skrill.
- 14-day time limit on making your opening bet to qualify for the offer from the date that you open your account.
- Not the greatest value offer for mid to higher stakes punters.
Ladbrokes Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Use code 20FREE on sign up here.
- Place first bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or higher to trigger bonus.
- Free bet expires in 7 days.
- Free bet stake not included in winnings.
The Ladbrokes free bet sign up offer is quite a simple one, but is still subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Brand new Ladbrokes customers can receive 4 x £5 free bets when they first bet with the company.
- To qualify for the offer, the customer must enter promotion code 20FREE during the registration process and then place a bet worth at least £5 at odds totalling 1/2 or greater.
- Only the win part of any initial bet qualifies for the offer and tote, pools or exchange bets do not count.
- The free bet will be credited upon placement of a qualifying bet and expires seven days after it is credited.
- The free bets must be used in their entirety and if it is applied to a bet worth less than its full value, the remaining value will be void.
- Any winnings resulting from the use of the free bet will exclude the initial free bet stake.
- Ladbrokes can remove a customer’s free bet if the original qualifying bet is voided for any reason.
- New account offers are limited to one per person, household, email, payment method or IP address. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for the offer.
- Ladbrokes reserve the right to limit an individual customer’s access to this or any other offer at their own discretion.
- Any bets placed from initial deposits via Skrill, Neteller or Paysafe will not qualify for this offer.
- The offer is limited to customers living within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
If you want to read the terms and conditions in full then you’ll find them on the Ladbrokes website.
Other Ladbrokes Offers & Promotions:
1-2-Free Prediction Game
1-2-Free is a free to play prediction game that is run by Ladrokes throughout the football season, where you must predict the correct scores from three games selected from the football schedule each weekend.
If you manage to land all three scores correctly, you win a £100 free bet. Land two out of three and you get a £5 free bet while just one score correct means you get a £1 free bet.
Every day, Ladbrokes customers can pick one of the bets that they wish to make and select it for an Odds Boost, increasing the value of the odds on that bet and potentially offering them a better return.
Separately from the Odds Boost promotion, Ladbrokes customers will also find a large number of selected bets available each day on which Ladbrokes have boosted the value of the odds for any customer to access and receive better odds for their bet. This offer is available across multiple sports and multiple markets each day.
Extra Place Races
Each day Ladbrokes will select one or more horse race from around the world and offer their customers the chance to earn an each way payout if their horse finishes just outside the standard payout option set by the Jockey Club. You can check out these Extra Place Races by checking out the listed races each day on the promotional page.
Bag Yourself The Best Acca
Ladbrokes also offer a range of potential offers for accumulator bets with its Acca offer. With this offer you can not only track your acca, cash it out and edit it, but you may also find some of your acca bets are eligible for an odds boost when you place them and if you place a football acca, then your first acca bet will see your stake returned as a free bet (of up to £10) if just one selection lets you down out of five or more qualifying selections on your bet slip.
Click here to go to Ladbrokes and then tap ‘PROMOTIONS’ for full terms and conditions and offer details.
As you’d expect from a major bookmaker like Ladbrokes, their promotion for new customers is one of the best on the market. In fact, having assessed the Ladbrokes free bet offer and compared it to those available from other betting sites, we’ve given it a rating of 4.5 stars out of a maximum possible five.
One of the main reasons why we rate the Ladbrokes promotion so highly is thanks to its impressive overall generosity. The offer, after all, can provide a maximum bonus worth £20 for just a £5 trigger bet which is around double the match percentage offered on average by new customer offers from major bookmakers.
Unlike some higher value promotions, what’s more, Ladbrokes’ offer is not one which is built only for high rolling punters. That’s thanks to the fact that the bonus amount provided by the promotion is matched to a customer’s first bet.
An eligible new customer who bets just £5 with the bookmaker, therefore, will receive a £5 free bet bonus and so has no requirement to bet more than they would usually do so in order to trigger the promotion.
Qualifying bets which trigger the Ladbrokes offer, too, must be at odds of 1/2 or greater which is less restrictive than the evens requirement placed upon qualifying bets for many other promotions.
Want to join and get the free bet? Click the button below. Want more info? Check out our Labrokes review.
How do I find free bets at Ladbrokes?
To use your Free Bets from Ladbrokes, once you have received the bonus, click on the Promotions menu and then check out the Sports Free Bets option.
You will find your free bets available here with details of how much they are worth and when they need to be used by.
What does bet 5 get 20 mean?
With Ladbrokes bet 5 get 20 offer, this means that once you have signed up as a genuine new customer to the site, deposited some cash and then made your first bet of £5 on a win market (or £10 on an each way bet) on any sports market at 1.50 (1/2) odds of greater, then you will receive £20 worth of free bets.
Your free bets are credited to your bonus account and come in the form of four £5 free bets, all of which must be used within seven days of you receiving them.
New UK customers do need to verify their account when they sign up and you need to do this before you place your qualifying bet.
Can I withdraw my bonus at Ladbrokes?
No, your Free Bet bonuses are not withdrawable at Ladbrokes and must be wagered on the site within the time limit, otherwise they are forfeited.
Any winnings you may receive from a successful Free Bet however, will be paid to you as withdrawable cash, but the Free Bet stake is not returned with winning Free Bets.
How to use free bets on Ladbrokes?
When you want to use a free bet, simply browse the Ladbrokes sports betting site for a bet that you would place with your free bet bonus. Remember, you must use each of the four £5 free bets in full on a single bet (so 4 x £5 free bets) at odds of 1.5 of greater.
Once you have added the bet to the bet slip, select the Free Bet option on the bet slip and then click the Place Bet button.
You then repeat this process for each of the four £5 Free Bets that you get with the starter offer to use the bonus in full.
Remember, if you land a win with any Free Bet, you won’t receive the free bet stake back with your winnings, but your winnings will be awarded as withdrawable cash with no wagering requirement.