- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Minimum Odds: 1/2 (1.50)
- Rollover Requirement: 1x
Here’s how to claim the Ladbrokes free bet:
- Get your £50 matched free bet by clicking here!
- Register a new account with Ladbrokes, ensuring that you enter the promo code “F50” during sign up.
- Deposit £5 or more into your account.
- To trigger our exclusive bonus bet £5 on anything with odds of 1.50 (1/2) or bigger.
- Ladbrokes will reward you with a free bet to the same size as your first bet (£50 max).
Here’s How The Ladbrokes Offer Works:
What you get:
A matched free bet worth up to £50 when you open an account today.
How to get it:
Open a new account with Ladbrokes and enter promo code F50 on the registration page. Deposit at least £5 and then place your first bet with the company at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater to the amount of £5 or more. You’ll get a matched free bet to the same amount up to a £50 max.
How to use it:
Your free bet token can be used for a wager by clicking the relevant option on your bet slip once the token has been credited. Each token must be used in its entirety, cannot be split between a number of smaller bets and must be utilised within seven days of its award.
How to withdraw it:
Any winnings returned from the use of a free bet token will not include the free bet stake, but can be withdrawn as normal.
Ladbrokes Bonus Terms & Conditions
Place first bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or higher to trigger bonus.
Free bet expires in 7 days.
Free bet stake not included in winnings.
The Ladbrokes new customer promotion is quite a simple one, but is still subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Brand new Ladbrokes customers can receive a free bet of up to £50 when they first bet with the company.
- To qualify for the offer, the customer must enter promo code F50 during the registration process and then place a bet worth at least £5 at odds totalling 1/2 or greater.
- Only the win part of any initial bet qualifies for the offer and tote, pools or exchange bets do not count.
- The free bet will be credited upon placement of a qualifying bet and expires seven days after it is credited.
- The free bet must be used in its entirety and if it is applied to a bet worth less than its full value, the remaining value will be void.
- Any winnings resulting from the use of the free bet will exclude the initial free bet stake.
- Ladbrokes can remove a customer’s free bet if the original qualifying bet is voided for any reason.
- New account offers are limited to one per person, household, email, payment method or IP address. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for the offer.
- Ladbrokes reserve the right to limit an individual customer’s access to this or any other offer at their own discretion.
- Any bets placed from initial deposits via Skrill, Neteller or Paysafe will not qualify for this offer.
- The offer is limited to customers living within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
If you want to read the terms and conditions in full then you’ll find them on the Ladbrokes website.
Ladbrokes Bonus Review
As you’d expect from a major bookmaker like Ladbrokes, their promotion for new customers is one of the best on the market. In fact, having assessed the offer and compared it to those available from other betting sites, we’ve given it a rating of 4.5 stars out of a maximum possible five.
One of the main reasons why we rate the Ladbrokes promotion so highly is thanks to its impressive overall generosity. The offer, after all, can provide a maximum bonus worth a lofty £50 which is around double the free bet amount offered on average by new customer offers from major bookmakers.
Unlike some higher value promotions, what’s more, Ladbrokes’ offer is not one which is built only for high rolling punters. That’s thanks to the fact that the bonus amount provided by the promotion is matched to a customer’s first bet.
An eligible new customer who bets just £5 with the bookmaker, therefore, will receive a £5 free bet bonus and so has no requirement to bet more than they would usually do so in order to trigger the promotion. Qualifying bets which trigger the Ladbrokes offer, too, must be at odds of 1/2 or greater which is less restrictive than the evens requirement placed upon qualifying bets for many other promotions.T&C's apply, 18+, New customers only.