Ladbrokes 1-2-Free: Win Up To £100 Free
Ladbrokes 1-2-Free is a fun football based promotion that we think that punters far and wide are going to want to get involved with. The promotion is totally free to enter and incredibly simple so even if you know nothing at all about football, you’re in with a chance to win £100 – well worth getting involved with. Read on as we give you the low-down on the 1-2-Free promotion including all the steps you need to take to start playing.
What Is The Ladbrokes 1-2-Free Promotion?
The game asks players to predict the score in three football matches specified by Ladbrokes each week. Get all three scores exactly right and you win £100. The £100 prize is paid as cash into a winning player’s Ladbrokes account and will then be available for withdrawal as cash. The winning doesn’t stop with those who get all three results exactly right, if you get two or even one correct there’s a prize on offer. If you get two results right you’ll win a £5 free bet and if you get just one of the three right you’ll win a £1 free bet.
New and existing Ladbrokes users can take part by visiting the 1-2-Free page in the ‘Promotions’ section on the Ladbrokes website. If you need to open a new account then click the green button below to bag the free bet welcome bonus.
*Full details and instructions on how the welcome bonus works are available on our Ladbrokes free bet page.
There’s not too much more to remember with this promotions but bar in mind you must submit your guesses before kick off in the first game to enter. To find out which games you need to predict and enter go to the 1-2-Free page in the Ladbrokes promotions section. You can only enter once per week.
If you do win a free bet from the completion then it must be used in full as a single bet only. Any winnigns from free bets will be placed in your account as real cash and can be withdrawn but returns from free bets do not include the stake amount when paid out… so a £20 bet a 1/2 returns £10 in winnings not the £30 you’d usually expect of stakes amount + winnings.
How to play Ladbrokes 1-2-Free?
A nice and easy promotion that takes little time to explain and even less time for punters to play:
- Log in or open a new account with Ladbrokes – Sign up and bet £5 get £20 free bets! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- From the homepage look for the Promotion tab in the menu
- Scroll down to find 1-2-Free; the headline says “Win £100 Cash For Free”
- Check the listed games and next deadline (before the first game kicks off)
- Click the “Play For Free” button
- Make your predictions for all three games and hit submit
- Enjoy following the matches, cheering on the goals or defence as needed for your predictions!
Other Ladbrokes Promotions:
- Ladbrokes Extra Place Races
- Ladbrokes Lucky Dip Promotion
- Ladbrokes Tote Guarantee
- Ladbrokes 2UP&WIN Promotion
- Ladbrokes Best Ever Acca
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed – Horse Racing & Greyhounds
- Ladbrokes 5-A-Side: Fantasy Football Meets Betting
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Free to enter.
- 3 correct score predictions wins £100 cash.
- 2 correct score predictions wins £5 free bet.
- 1 correct score prediction wins £1 free bet.
- Enter via ‘Promotions’ tab on website or app.
Ladbrokes 1-2-Free is a very simple, easy to play and totally free promotion. Even so, there are a few terms and conditions for you to note before choosing to play.
- Players are required to submit all three predictions for this promotion in advance of the first match kicking off.
- Players have no choice over the matches involved in the Ladbrokes 1-2-Free promotion – Ladbrokes will specify this.
- Wherever applicable, such as cup matches, the predictions players make are only referring to 90 minutes. Any goals scored in Extra Time or a Penalty Shootout will not form part of the outcome.
- The prizes on offer via the 1-2-Free promo are as follows; exactly 3 scores correct – £100 cash, exactly 2 scores correct – £5 free bet, exactly 1 score correct – £1 free bet.
- The prizes offered via this promotion do not stack up. This means that any player who wins the £100 cash prize does not also receive the £5 and £1 free bets.
- Any voided matches reduces the prizes available for that week. For example if one match is abandoned or voided then the maximum correct results a player can achieve is 2. This means the maximum prize is a £5 free bet. If all 3 matches are abandoned then no prizes will be offered in that game week.
- When a player wins a free bet from the 1-2-Free promotion it will be available within 24 hours of the third match finishing. The free bet must then be used as a single bet on any Sports market within 7 days of it being credited to a player. Free bets cannot be cashed out and the value of the free bet will be removed from any subsequent winnings.
- The 1-2-Free promotion is available for all eligible players to play. Most punters will be eligible, the exceptions are fairly typical; those outside of the UK and Ireland, employees of Ladbrokes and players who opened an account with prepaid cards, PayPal or similar.
Pros & Cons of Ladbrokes 1-2-Free
- Totally free to enter and top prize of £100 cash.
- Consolation prizes of £5 and £1 free bets.
- Runs every week during promotional period.
- New and existing customers can both take part.
- No real footballing knowledge required to enter – just place your guess.
- Any free bets won can only be placed in full as singles.
- Free bet winnings are stake not returned.
- Payment restrictions apply to enter (PayPal, Neteller etc).
Other Free To Enter Promotions:
Ladbrokes 1-2-Free FAQ
Can 1-2-Free winnings be withdrawn straight away?
If you win the top prize on offer from the 1-2-Free promotion at Ladbrokes then you’ll be pleased to hear it’s paid in cash and can be withdrawn straight away. Any free bets won must be placed in full as singles and only winnings can be withdrawn.
Where to enter Ladbrokes 1-2-Free?
To enter the Ladbrokes 1-2-Free promotion just go to the Ladborkes website or app and select the ‘Promotions’ tab. From here find 1-2-Free and click the ‘Play Now’ button. You must be logged in to your account.