Here’s how to claim the Betfred offer:
- Click here to bet £10 get £40 in free bets at Betfred!.
- Open a new account – a process that literally takes minutes and is incredibly simple.
- Place a bet of £10 ensuring that the bet is on something with odds of evens (2.0) or better.
- If your bet wins or loses you’ll get £40 in free bets to spend.
- You have 7 days to use your free bets.
Here’s How The Betfred Bonus Works:
What you get:
£40 worth of free bets when you register a new account and place an initial £10 bet.
How to get it:
Register a brand new account, make a deposit and place a £10 sportsbook bet at odds of evens or longer between 20/9/21 and 3/10/21. Your £40 worth of free bets will be credited to your account within 48 hours of your bet being settled.
How to use it:
Once your free bet funds have been credited, you can use them by checking the ‘Place using free balance’ box which will appear on your bet slip. You can split the £40 worth of free bets between as many bets as you like, as long as you use the funds within seven days of them being credited to your account.
How to withdraw it:
The free bet funds themselves are non-withdrawable and can only be used to place sportsbook bets. Any winnings resulting from those bets will not include the free bet stake but can be withdrawn as normal.
Betfred Free Bet Terms and Conditions
- Bet £10 get £40 in free bets!
- Free bet credits expire after 7 days.
- Free bet stake not withdrawable.
- Any winnings from free bets instantly withdrawable.
The Betfred new customer offer is one of the simpler promotions around but is still subject to a comprehensive list of terms and conditions. These are summarised as succinctly as possible below:
- The £40 free bet offer is valid only to brand new customers who place an initial £10 sportsbook bet at odds of evens or longer, which will be settled within the promo period. Cashed out bets do not count for the offer.
- The free bet funds will be credited within 48 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. Initial bets which are voided for any reason cannot trigger the crediting of free bets.
- Customers benefiting from this promotion are not eligible for any other company sign up offers.
- Free bets remain valid for seven days after they are issued and can be split between as many bets as the customer desires.
- Any free bet funds remaining after seven days will be forfeit.
- The free bet funds are non-withdrawable and any winnings resulting from their use will not include the free bet stake.
- The free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is limited to one per customer, household or IP address.
- The promotion is only available to new customers from the UK.
- Betfred can withhold payment of any bonus funds if they believe that the promotion has been abused in any way. Their decision on such matters is always final.
- Betfred reserve the right to change or to remove the offer at any time and without prior notice.
Full T&C’s are available to read on the Betfred website.
List of all Betfred Offers & Promotions:
The following is a full list of offers and promotions currently running at Betfred:
- £40 free bets sign up offer.
- Acca Insurance
- Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven
- Goals Galore
- Extra Place Races
- Free Bet If 2nd
- Best Odds Guaranteed (Racing)
- All Correct Bonuses
- One Winner Bonus
- Greyhound Free Bet Club
To see full info on the promo’s listed above visit this link and select ‘Promotions’ from the menu (T&C’s apply).
We’ve given Betfred’s welcome promotion a top five out of five star rating and there are many different reasons why we believe the offer deserves top billing.
In essence, the advantages of the promotion add up to make it one of the easiest to understand and to claim of any new customer bonus.
The new customer offer from Betfred gives eligible punters the chance to earn £40 worth of free bets (a bonus bigger than most other bookmakers). We also like the fact that you can split up your free bets so you don’t have to send them all at once on the same wager.
It’s nice and easy to be credited with the free bets, as all a punter needs to do is to place a sportsbook bet at odds of evens or longer. What’s most impressive, though, is the fact that absolutely no wagering requirements or similar restrictions are placed upon the bonus. Winnings from the free bets are immediately withdrawable, but remember the stake amount of the free bet is not returned.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our betfred Review.