Here’s how to claim the Betfred offer:
- Click here to bet £10 get £40 in bonuses at Betfred!.
- Open a new account – a process that literally takes minutes and is incredibly simple.
- Place a bet of £10 ensuring that the bet is on something with odds of evens (2.0) or better.
- If your bet wins or loses you’ll get £30 in free bets and £10 in free spins (20p x 50 = £10).
- You have 7 days to use your free bets and spins once awarded.
How Does The Betfred Free Bet Work?
What Is The Betfred Sign Up Offer?
£30 worth of free bets paid straight away and 50 x 20p free spins (£10 total value) when you register a new account and place an initial £10 bet.
How to claim the Betfred offer?
Register a brand new account, make a deposit and place a £10 sportsbook bet at odds of evens or longer. Your free bets and bonuses will be credited to your account within 48 hours of your bet being settled.
How to use the Betfred free bet?
Once your free bet funds have been credited, you can use them by checking the ‘Place using free balance’ box which will appear on your bet slip. You can split the free bets between as many bets as you like, as long as you use the funds within seven days of them being credited to your account.
You can use your free spins by logging in to the casino and accepting your free spins via the pop up. They will be valid for Eye of Horus, Eye of Horus Megaways, Fishin’ Frenzy and Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways.
How to withdraw the Betfred offer?
The free bet funds themselves are non-withdrawable and can only be used to place sportsbook bets. Any winnings resulting from those bets will not include the free bet stake but can be withdrawn as normal.
Any winnings from the free spins element of the bonus can be withdrawn straight away with no wagering requirements to meet.
How long do Betfred withdrawals take?
Withdrawals at Betfred can take a differing amount of time depending on the method that you use to make the withdrawal. Remember, this will be a method that you have used previously to deposit into your account.
If you need to verify your identity with documents or similar, then this can add a further 48 hours or so onto the withdrawal time. Depending on the withdrawal type, it usually takes between 1-7 days to receive a withdrawal from Betfred.
Remember you can find out more about depositing and withdrawing at Betfred by reading our detailed Betfred review.
Pro’s & Cons of Betfred Sign Up Offer
- 400% value on the offer – making the Betfred free bet one of the most generous around.
- The Betfred sign up offer is easy to access for new customers. You can claim the entire bonus for just a £10 deposit and a subsequent £10 sports bet with your first bet.
- Very simple and easy offer to realise in full in a short space of time.
- Low wagering requirement (1x the bonus amount) although your stake is not returned with any winnings you may receive with your free bets.
- Any winnings from the £10 free spins part of the bonus can be cashed out straight away.
- A bit harsh that prepaid cards and e-wallet customers cannot access the offer.
- Free spins only have a value of 0.20p each.
- Free spins can be used on two specific slots only.
Betfred Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bet £10 get £40 in bonsues!
- Free bets worth £30 total
- £10 in free spins.
- 50 free spins with 0.20p value (£10 total)
- Free bet credits expire after 7 days.
- Free bet stake not withdrawable.
- Any winnings from free bets or spins instantly withdrawable.
The Betfred new customer offer is one of the simpler promotions around but is still subject to a comprehensive list of terms and conditions. These are summarised as succinctly as possible below:
- The £40 offer is valid only to brand new customers who place an initial £10 sportsbook bet at odds of evens or longer, which will be settled within the promo period. Cashed out bets do not count for the offer.
- The initial free bet funds will be credited within 48 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. Initial bets which are voided for any reason cannot trigger the crediting of free bets.
- Customers benefiting from this promotion are not eligible for any other company sign up offers.
- Free bets remain valid for seven days after they are issued and can be split between as many bets as the customer desires.
- Any free bet funds remaining after seven days will be forfeit.
- The free bet funds are non-withdrawable and any winnings resulting from their use will not include the free bet stake.
- To use the free spins you must open the Eye of Horus or Fishin’ Frenzy slot machine and accept the bonus via the pop-up
- Free spins have a value of 0.20p each
- Any winnings from free spins will be added to your cash balance and can be withdrawn immediately.
- The free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is limited to one per customer, household or IP address.
- The promotion is only available to new customers from the UK.
- Betfred can withhold payment of any bonus funds if they believe that the promotion has been abused in any way. Their decision on such matters is always final.
- Betfred reserve the right to change or to remove the offer at any time and without prior notice.
Full T&C’s are available to read on the Betfred website.
Other Betfred Offers & Promotions:
Alongside the Betfred free bet for new customers, Betfred also offers a good range of long-term promotions and offers on the site. These are in addition to the many different short-term bonuses and promotions the site offers over a wide range of sports over the course of the year.
Double Delight/Hat-Trick Heaven
This bonus is available for bets placed on the Double Delight/Hat-Trick Heaven (DDHH) market in selected football games. The offer means that if you back someone to score the first goal in the game, and they do, and they then go on to score a second, or even third goal within 90 minutes, then your payout odds will double for two goals or treble if they score a hat-trick or more.
You can access this offer for selected Pre-Match and also In Play betting markets with Betfred.
Place a pre-match 5-fold or greater football accumulator including selections taken only from selected leagues and with a minimum odds per leg of 1/2 (1.50), and if your bet loses due to one leg letting you down, Betfred will refund your bet stake in full up to £10 as a free bet thanks to the Betfred Acca Insurance promo.
In addition to betting on the Match Result market with this bet, you can also bet on Both Teams to Score, Match Result & Both Teams To Score, Half Time/Full Time, Total Goals Over/Under, Match Result and Total Goals Over/Under and Correct Score markets for this bet.
Pick Your Punt – Bet Builder
The Betfred Pick Your Punt promotion applies to selected games and allows you to combine five different markets from the same match to build your bet. Often there’s also money back with this promotion on different games so be sure to check the Betfred promotions section regularly for more details.
Best Odds Guaranteed
The Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed promotion work much the same as other offers of this type – if you back a horse or a greyhound on the day of the race and it starts the race at a bigger price than the one you took then you’ll get paid out, in cash, at the bigger price.
Horse Racing – Extra Place Races & Super Extra Place Races
Both these offers, Extra Places Races and Super Extra Place Races, are applied to different horse races taking place throughout the week and are used with Each Way bets only. In the case of Extra Place Races, Betfred will offer each way payouts of 1/5 of the odds for one extra place (offering each way payouts for the top 3, 4 or 5 finishes in selected races).
The Super Extra Place races are fewer in number but with this offer, your Each Way bet will pay out at 1/5 of the odds up on two places more than usual (4th, 5th and 6th placed finishes).
Horse Racing Free Bet If 2nd
On selected British and Irish horse races, Betfred will offer punters the chance to earn their stake back (up to a maximum of £10) on any win bet, or the win part of an each way bet, if their selection in that race finishes second thanks to the Betfred Free Bet If 2nd promotion.
You will receive your fee bet within 24-hours of qualifying for the bonus and the offer is only available on races with five or more runners that are selected by Betfred.
All Correct & One Winner Bonuses
If you are a fan of multiple selection bets on horse racing, greyhounds, virtual horse racing and virtual greyhounds, including bets with singles included and those without, then if you manage to land one of these bets then Betfred will boost your payouts in the following ways:
- 10% bonus on winning Lucky 15 and Yankee bets
- 20% bonus on winning Lucky 31 and Canadian bets
- 25% bonus on winning Lucky 63 and Heinz bets
These boosts are thanks to the Betfred All Correct Bonuses available to new and existing customers.
However, if you restrict your selections to horse racing and greyhounds and do not include any virtuals in your selections, then you can receive the following as part of the Betfred One Winner Bonuses offer.
- 3x the stated odds on winning Lucky 15 bets
- 4x the stated odds on winning Lucky 31 bets
- 5x the stated odds on winning Lucky 63 bets
To see full info on the promo’s listed above visit this link and select ‘Promotions’ from the menu (T&C’s apply).
We’ve given the Betfred free bet which welcomes customers to their site a five out of five star rating and there are many different reasons why we believe the offer deserves top billing.
In essence, the advantages of the promotion add up to make it one of the easiest to understand and to claim of any new customer bonus.
The new customer offer from Betfred gives eligible punters the chance to earn £30 worth of free bets and 50 in free spins (0.20p each = £10 total value). It’s a sign up bonus bigger than most other bookmakers. We also like the fact that you can split up your free bets so you don’t have to send them all at once on the same wager.
It’s nice and easy to be credited with the free bets, as all a punter needs to do is to place a sportsbook bet at odds of evens or longer. What’s most impressive, though, is the fact that absolutely no wagering requirements or similar restrictions are placed upon the bonus. Winnings from the free bets are immediately withdrawable, but remember the stake amount of the free bet is not returned.
We also love the fact that any winnings from your free spins are available to be withdrawn from the site without meeting any additional wagering requirements.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our betfred Review.
What does bet 10 get 40 mean?
Bet 10 get 40 means that as part of the Betfred welcome bonus, if you deposit at least £10 into your account and place a £10 bet with your first bet with the company, then as a welcome bonus Betfred will credit your account with a free bet or bonuses worth £40.
What are bonus funds on Betfred?
Bonus funds on Betfred are what are awarded to players when they receive a bonus, or free bet or similar kind of offer from the site. Bonus funds cannot be withdrawn immediately and there may be a requirement to wager them a stated number of times before they can be withdrawn.
This part of your account is calculated and kept track of separately to your real cash account, which can be withdrawn. Once you convert bonus funds by completing the withdrawal requirement, the funds will then convert to real cash and can be withdrawn.
How to use free bets on Betfred
It is very easy to use a free bet you have earned at Betfred. Select the bet you wish to make and then add the selection to your bet slip. Once the bet is shown on the slip, click the box next to the ‘Place Using Free Balance’ option to use a free bet bonus on your account.
Can you withdraw free bets on Betfred?
No, you can’t withdraw your free bets on Betfred and you need to use them within a stated time frame (usually seven days after receipt) otherwise they will expire.
However, the standard practice with free bets is that once you have placed a bet with those funds and if your bet is a winner, then while you do not get the Free Stake money back in your account, any winnings that you earned will be in withdrawable cash.
How to use free spins on Betfred?
To use free spins on Betfred you simply have to log into their site, open the slot machine where your free spins are available and accept the spins by clicking the button on the pop-up which will appear – simple as that.