Betfred One Winner Bonuses (Horse Racing & Greyhounds)
Betfred’s Horse Racing & Greyhounds One Winner Bonuses is an ongoing promotion which every Betfred customer is automatically able to benefit from once they’ve opened an account.
The promo is for Lucky 15, Lucky 31 or Lucky 63 bets on Horse Racing and Greyhounds markets and offers payouts if you only get one winner. Is this an offer you’d like to get involved with? Read on to find out all the details on exactly how the promotion works and how to take part.
What is Betfred’s One Winner Bonuses?
The Betfred One Winner Bonuses promotion is a chance to get up to 5x the odds when your Lucky 15, Lucky 31 or Lucky 63 bets on Horse Racing or Greyhounds markets only have one winner. You’ll get 3x, 4x or 5x the odds of your bet back as cash depending which bet type you place.
- 5x the Odds for One Winner on Lucky 63s
- 4x the Odds for One Winner on Lucky 31s
- 3x the Odds for One Winner on Lucky 15s
No account yet? Want to get involved? First you’ll need to create one and there’s a great bonus to claim when you do…
Note: Betfred’s Horse Racing & Greyhounds One Winner Bonuses promotion is available for new and existing customers but if you’re new you may as well cash in on the new account bonuses on offer too!
For those unsure of what a Lucky 15, Lucky 31 or Lucky 63 is, please read the following:
Lucky 15 – a cover all bet containing a total of 4 selections. It consists of 15 separate bets, containing – one 4-fold acca, four separate trebles, six different doubles and the four single bets too. If your lucky 15 bet only has one winner you’ll get a 3x the odds payout thanks to the promo.
Lucky 31 – another cover all bet following the same method but with 5 selections this time. It contains 31 individual bets which include a 5-fold acca, five different 4-fold accas, a total of ten trebles and ten doubles, and obviously then you’ve got your 5 singles making a grand total of 31 bets. The promo means if your Lucky 31 ends up with only one winner you’ll get a 4x the odds payout.
Lucky 63 – a bet much like it’s predecessors but this time the foundation has 6 selections. The Lucky 63 is then broken down into the following bets: one 6-fold acca, six 5-fold accas, 15 four-fold accas, 20 different trebles and a total of 15 doubles. It also contains the 6 single bets making a grand total of 63 bets! Should only one of your 6 picks come in, thanks to the promo, you’ll bag 5x the odds on that winner.
How to take part in the One Winner Bonuses offer?
- Log in or open a new account with Betfred – Sign up & bet £10 get £60 at Betfred! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Add the selections you want to your bet slip.
- If there are enough selections on your bet slip the option to place a lucky 15/31/63 will be there, you must select this.
- Do not use existing free bet funds to place the bet. These bets will not qualify.
- No opt-in is required, simply go ahead and place your bet on any of the selected markets and your bet will be receive the 3x, 4x or 5x cash bonus.
- Wait for your results and if you get just one winner then enjoy the extra payouts.
Important Terms & Conditions:
- Open new account here or use existing.
- 3x the odds for one winner in your lucky 15.
- 4x the odds for one winner in your lucky 31.
- 5x the odds for one winner in your lucky 63.
- Paid as cash.
- Horse and greyhound racking only.
To avoid any confusion before taking part in the promotion it’s best to read the full terms and conditions – the main points of which are detailed below:
- Offer is for applicable bets on Horse Racing and Greyhound Racing bets ONLY!
- Virtual racing is NOT included in the offer.
- For the bonus to be applied to your bet slip, all selections must run.
- Offer applies to both the win part of each way bets and win bets – place part of E/W bets are excluded.
- 3 x the odds to the one winner on Lucky 15s when the bet contains no other winners.
- 4 x the odds to the one winner on Lucky 31s when the bet contains no other winners.
- 5 x the odds to the one winner on Lucky 63s when the bet contains no other winners.
- No free bets can be used and be eligible for this promo.
- Bonus payments are on winnings only, stakes are not included in the calculation.
- If Betfred suspects the offer is being used by customers in any form of collusion or arbitrage they reserve the right to void any additional payout due from promotion and may settle the bet at the correct odds.
- If Betfred wish to exclude certain customers from this offer it is at their own discretion, they may also apply staking restrictions to accounts due to internal risk policies.
- General rules apply, see the Betfred website for full details. A link is below.
For full terms and conditions of the offer please visit the Betfred website.